Reunion

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

Victoria’s p.o.v


I opened my eyes and saw Nichkhun asleep. I got off his shoulder and yawned stretching my arms. I looked around and most of the people were sleeping. I stood up and walked to the laboratory. It was occupied so I waited. The person came out with their head low and walked past me. Weird. I shrugged it off and went in. I washed my face and hands. I came out and Nichkhun was still sleeping. I sat down and the speaker came on.

“ Attention. We have arrived and are now landing, please fasten your seatbelts”

 

I shook Nichkhun and he stirred nudging on my shoulder. I smiled at his cuteness. He opened his eyes and saw me staring at him.

 

“ Um. The plane’s landing” I said backing up. He nodded tightening his seatbelt.

 

“ Hope you enjoyed the flight” the pilot said as we landed. We went in a taxi and arrived at his house.

 

“ It’s so huge” I said shocked and he chuckled.

 

“ We all live together” he said and I was confused.

 

“ We?”

 

“ Let’s go” he said walking up the porch. He rang the doorbell and Baekhyun answered the door.

 

“ There you are. How can you disappear without.........” he stopped turning towards me. His eyes widened.

 

“ Victoria?”

I nodded.

“ Come in” he said moving to the side.

 

“ Thanks”

 

“ Are you ready?” he asked and I nodded. He continued walking and stopped me against the edge using the wall to hide me. I looked at his side as he faced everyone else in the living room.

 

“ There you are!” someone said.

 

“ How can you leave without telling us anything?” someone asked.

 

“ Ya! Shut up and listen. I brought a guest” he said as Baekhyun appeared by his side.

 

“ Baekhyun already lives here” someone retorted making me chuckle. Nichkhun glared at me.

 

“ Are you laughing at that?” he scolded.

 

“ Are you talking to the wall?”

“ Have you gone crazy?”

“ Did you go to an asylum?”

They all shot questions at him making me laugh.

 

“ Enough! Sweetie come out” he said and I looked at him uneasy.

 

“ Come on” he gestured. I nodded and turned slowly walking out. I first met eyes with Myungsoo as everyone stared at me as if it was all a dream.

 

“ Victoria?” Myungsoo said as his voice cracked. I nodded. He came closer and touched my face.

“ Is this for real? You are my sister Victoria Kim, right?” he asked and I nodded since nothing would come out of my mouth. He  hugged me and I broke out in tears.

 

“ I missed you so much” he confessed..

 

“ I missed you too, oppa” I confessed. He hugged me for awhile when someone coughed.

 

“ She still has to hug us” Luna joked and I smiled hugging her. I broke away and turned to Krystal.

I extended my hands out and she turned to Luhan. He smiled and pushed her towards me. I smiled and hugged her. I broke away and Luhan hugged me.

 

“ You missed me the most, right?” he joked and I chuckled.

 

“ Yeah”

 

“  You’re not sick, right?”

 

“ I’m not” I said breaking away.

“ Hey! Nichkhun, why didn’t you tell us you knew where she was?” Luna asked and he shrugged.

 

“ I wanted it to be a surprise”

 

“ It was. Thanks for finding her” Myungsoo said relieved.

 

“ So you’re going to marry Luna, huh?” I teased and they both blushed. I chuckled.

 

“ When’s the wedding?”

 

“ The sixteen “

 

“ That’s in a week!” I said in disbelief.

 

“ We didn't know you would appear like this. We are glad to have you back so don’t worry about planning and just attend, ok?”

 

“ Ok” I said dissapointed.

 

“ It’s late. Let’s go to sleep” Luhan suggested.

 

Everyone stood up and walked away. I turned around and someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up and he smiled.

“ Why don’t you sleep with me, huh?” he teased.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ I just missed you so much. I feel lonely and I need you” he confessed and I smiled.

 

“ “You’re a ert and too cute”

 

“ That’s why you fell in love with me, right?”

 

“ Yeah” I said walking away.

 

“ You’re going to sleep with me, right?” he asked.

 

 

“ Not until we get married” I said entering the guest room.

 

“ That means that we’re dating right now?” he questioned. I  turned to him and nodded. He screamed and jumped on me. “ Yay!”

 

“ Hey! Get off”

 

He stood up and apologized. He kissed my cheek and walked out. “ Sleep well and dream about me” he said closing the door. I smiled and fell asleep finally relieved that I was with my loved ones.


Finally Victoria is back but it's not the end! There is stil so much drama ahead which you can look foward to. Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks and hope you enjoyed =)