Date

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

Nichkhun p.o.v


I woke up and walked outside towards Victoria’s room. I knocked and no one replied. I entered the room to see the bed empty. I walked out on the balcony and saw her laying on the chair. I walked over and saw her eyes were red. She’s suppose to be happy but why is she crying? I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She opened her eyes as I laid her down. I froze as her small eyes stared at me confusedly. I slightly chuckled and shyly rubbed my head.

“ I was....You see....I, um, you know......forget it” I said walking away. She woke up and washed up confused. She came out and I greeted her with a bright smile.

 

“ What’s up?”

 

“ I have a date” I said and she scoffed.

 

“ Who is it this time?” she asked grabbing a cup of orange juice.

 

“ It’s you” I said making her spit it out.

 

“ What? Me?” she questioned in disbelief and I nodded.

 

“ You agreed last night so go change” I said pushing her towards her room. She came out in a casual dress. I nodded telling her it was perfect and grabbed her hand. “ Let’s go”

 

We walked around the streets of Seoul and it felt nice holding his hand. We looked around and saw a shop. I tugged his shirt and pointed towards it. Her walked in and I was stunned. The clothes and accessories were all so beautiful. I looked around and a dazzling red dress

caught my attention. I stared at it when Nichkhun called my nape snapping me out of my fantasy.

 

“ Sorry. Let’s go” I said walking out. Nickhun turned trying to find what I was looking at. He shrugged and followed me out. We walked around a million shops and finally entered a small nearby cafe.

 

“ Can I help you?” a waiter asked approaching the table.

 

“ I would like two espressos” I ordered and she smiled.

 

“ Is there anything else you need?” she asked twirling her hair. Victoria scoffed.

 

“ We’re fine”

 

She turned and glared at Victoria. She nodded, bowed and walked away. I chuckled.

 

“ Are you jealous?”

 

“ No!”

 

“ Oh. Ok”

 

“ I’m not!”


Victoria’s p.o.v

 

We stayed quiet till our drinks finally came. We both took a sip at the same time and he chuckled.

 

“ What’s wrong?”

He came close and pecked my lips making me blush.

 

“ Hey. Why did you do that?” I asked feeling really happy inside.

 

“ Your face was dirty so I cleaned it” he said.

 

“ You could have told me” I defended.

 

“ Your lips taste so much better now” he smirked.

 

“  Hey!” I yelled hiding my blushing face. I  finished my drink and walked out as Nichkhun went to pay. I stretched as the sun’s warm hit my face. Suddenly a pair of arms s around my waist.

 

“ Sweetie, I’m sorry” he apologized resting his head on my shoulder. I froze feeling relaxed from his scent. I stood inhaling his scent. He nudged me rubbing his head against my neck. I turned around and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stared into my eyes. My heart started beating as he looked at me seriously. He leaned in making the tip of our noses touch. I took a deep breath letting my heart calm down. He stopped making his hot breath brush against my mouth making me shiver. He looked at me giving me a ‘ are you sure you want this’ look and I nodded. He leaned in and captured my lips making me wrap my arms around his waist. He pulled away as my phone rang.

 

“ Hello? Ok. I’ll see you in a bit. Bye”

 

He looked at me pleading to stay.

 

“ I’m sorry. Luna is going shopping and she wants me to come” I apologized and he sighed.

 

“ Fine , but we will continue this later” he said and I nodded walking away disappointed that our perfect moment was ruined again.


Hope you enjoyed the small date. Look foward to drama during the wedding in the next chapter =)

Comment and let me know what you think! Hope you enjoyed =)