CHAPTER 6 key- gone part I

Warm and Sparks to Cold and Heartless
 

" S-sorry, ssantokki but i cant go out now, im not really feeling well tonight,, im so sorry, you can just ask mr. yang to buy you some noodles now since--,"

"Ahh, no its alright bom, sorry for disturbing you again.. i'll see you tomorrow. bye!"  [end call]

 

 

 

 

 AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DARAAAAAAAAA! WHY DID YOU CALL HER???!!? aisht!! i shouldnt have called her! aisht!!!!!!!!!!!! why am i craving for noodles now,!? this late at night?!? why?! aigoo my tummy! 

 

 

" Miss Sandara where are you going?"

"oh mr. yang! i will just go buy some noodles:)"

"do you want me to you there?its late now, miss"

"NO NO! its ok i can go-

"ahh you will be with Miss Park Bom right?, alright then take care Miss" he said, i stop walking, 'oh yeah right, we always do this everytime i crave for noodles, i will call her then she will automatically be there and wait for me,' thats before , ofcourse

" did my appa call already? " i ask him, and he just bowed his head, and i know the answer.

i smiled to him and continued walking.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

" good afternoon mr., can i talk to sandara? " i said as i clutch the phone tightly, i baadly needed to say this to her now!

" Sorry sir, but Miss went out with Miss Park Bom awhile ago"

"WHAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!???!!!!!,- sorry, what?" what the? WITH BOM?!?

" its okay sir, but its true, she went out and said she will meet Miss Park Bom"  THE FCK!!?!!?' damn! no no no!!  she cant go to bom now!

" alright, thank you"  alright, she can go with bom now!!! no!!

 

" hello, seungri? go find your sandara noona NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

its weird, nobody is outside, i guess its just me whose walking in these street... aghhhh. 'creeeeeeeepy'

 

 

"pssst" i looked back, no one. 'maybe just the air'

 

=walk walk walk=walk=walk walk walk=

"psss!" psh.

 

=walk walk walk=

'psst psst psst!" oh please! its 'creeepy!!!!!!!!!'

 

=wal walk walk ruuun walk ruun walk==

"NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i tripped. "OWWWW!" 

 

 

"NOONA! are you okay?!" someone stood me up and check my hair.

"Seungri.!!?!, seriously, why are you following me this late?!" i shouted but he keeps on inspecting my hair!

" seriously seungri, my hair wasnt the one that got tripped okay?!" i said then push his arms away, 

"omo! sorry noona! its just there's something on your hair!" he said and cover his nose.

 

 

hmmmmmmmm. it smells bad,

 

"YAH!  SEUNGRI! WHY DID YOU FART INFORNT OF ME!?! " i said then cover my nose with my hair , when i felt something sticky land on my forehead,

OMGG! PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS NOT WHAT IM THINGKING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-

 

"NOONA! YOU GOT POOP ON YOUR HAIR WHY DID YOU TOUCHED IT! AND NOW ITS ON YOUR FOREHEAD TOO!" he shouted while laughing!!!

" will you stop laughing!" i said.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!"

"i said......STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

then he stopped and just looked at me, shocked.

"WHAT?!"

" aigoo noona your scary! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he said then start crying while hiding on the post. aigoo can someone please smack this maknae!?!?

 

"AISHT!!"  why is my life like this?! gaaaaaaaaaahd i must be so unlucky! SOSOSOSOSOOSO UNLUCKY! i started walking far away from the crying panda, when someone lift me up and carry me like a bag of rice..

 

" YAAAH! SEUNGRI! BRING ME DOWN! YAAAAAAAAH!!"

" noona, dont shout! you might disturb your neighborhoods, shhhhhhhhhhhh!" and started running!

"YAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAA SEUNG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RI WAAAAAAAAAAAA!! IF YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP WAAAAAAAAA RUNNING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! PAAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!- waaa!" he stopped running and bring me down,

 

 

" go wash your hair noona" he said then smiled at me. i looked at my back and saw that we were already in the bathroom of a mall, woow hesa fast runner.

 

 

"aigoo," i smiled and pinched his cheeks,'cute' then i walk to the bathroom  ...............................................'i wish jiyong was like you'  i smiled bitterly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" hello hyung" i said while i stand lazily at the post near the door of the bathroom.

" are you with her?" i rolled my eyes, 'psh'

" yes, what now?" i ask, 

"just...stop her from going with bom, okay, stop her!"

"why so sudden hyung?"

"just dont... im going to tell her tomorrow that-

"yeah...yeah.. your engage to bom last month and about to get married next week and-- *BOOGSH*

 

i looked back and saw noona sitting on the floor while looking at me..shocked. 'DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN!!' 'damn! what do i doo now?!?'

i stood there silently while looking at her, worriedly, she wasnt crying, but you can see that she was deeply, no, BADLY hurt.

 

"hello?hello? seungri?? are you there??" i slightly jumped when i heard hyung speak on the other line..'oh hell hes still there?! im gonna punch him to death for this'

 

 

she suddely stood up and walk infront of me.  she suddeny snatch my phone..

"NO! Noona you ca--   i stop talking when she suddenly looked at me.'its very different. far from before'

 

she gently puts the phone in her ear and said " Tommorrow, 8 pm, club kiss" she said then give my phone back. she starts walking then stop again and look back at me, " thank you again for carrying me awhile ago" she said then smiled. like the way she always smiled to everyone, after awhile she's out of my sight.

 

 

 

"YAHHHHHHH! MAKNAAE!!!!! ARE YOU THERE? IS THAT SANDARA!!!!?? YAAH!" i heard, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" hyung, your dead,..... your really dead" i said then end the call.

 

aigooo, can i just punch him to death now?, hyung is really..aisht, a jerk 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i walk slowly on my way back to our house. 

 

'why cant i feel anything now?'

'why didnt i cry awhile ago?'

 

maybe, i guess its too much.

i get my phone and dial her number.

 

 

"hello Ssant--

"tommorrow , 8pm club kiss" and i end the call i turn off my phone and get the batteriesand put it all back to my bag. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'its too much...too much jiyong, its too much' i said as i clutch my shirt and felt myself crying afterwards. then i saw someone running towards me., then black, its all black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'SANDARAA!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------