CHAPTER 5 rabbit toy-act

Warm and Sparks to Cold and Heartless

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

" are you tired already?" i asked the girl walking happily beside, she shook her head an smiled at me.

"are you tired?" she ask me.

"No, i dont easily get tired when im happy" i suddenly blurted out. huh? what did i just said??

 

 

 

it's been i think 2-4 hours after dara forgive me. and we have a date now.

seriously, i really didnt know but you know, this is our very first offcial date. and it was really fun, it was really fun that i dont want it to end.damn. whats happening to me?...no! BOM BOM, think of BOM ONLY! BOM IS THE ONE I LOVE, YES, BOM ONLY. i unconsciously looked at my right side and spotted something. a teddy bear shop. 'Bom would love to have that' i smiled then about to go there, when a felt an arm stop me. 'oh right , im with sandara'

 

 

"where are you going?" she said while looking innocently at me, i suddenly felt a slight of guilt but shrugged it off after. i smiled at her and make her seat on the bench near the tree.

 

"wait here, i will just buy something" i said then tap her head and walk to the shop 'im sorry sandra'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sandara's POV

 

 

FCKFCKFCK.. why dont this tears sont stop from falling!?!!?

after he left, i cant hold it anymore.

 

i know him very well, when he speaks in his mind, he unconsciously said it in a whisper.

so, i heard it all, i heard what he said awhile ago.

from, BOM IS THE ONLY ONE HE LOVE, and BOM WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT,

i heard it all..

hahahahaha how can be someone as dense as him?, i laugh bittely, i wiped my now wet cheeks and stand up and find where he is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

after awhile ago, i found him inside a teddy bear shop, 'but bom doesnt really love teddy bears though' its true, bom think its too cheesy.

i go inside the store, since the store is big, he wouldnt just easily notice me. i went to hide at the cabinet near him and heard him talk to a staff.

 

 

"do you have a rabbit one?" he asked, 'rabbit?' is it for me??..Duh! as if..-__-"

"yes sir we have, do you want the rabbit one, sir?"

" wait, where's the biggest teddy bear here?" 

"oh that one sir."the lady said and point the teddy bear near me, 'crap' goodthing it was too big that it was as big as me, or even bigger that me.

 

 

"i want that one," i heard him said. 'this one? its so big for me i think i wont be able to carr---

"write ILOVEYOU PARK BOM on the card"i heard him talk again.

 

 

 

 

 

SHOOTDAMNFCK. !!  WHY DID I EVEN THINK ITS FOR ME??!!, as if he wil buy me such a sweet and cute present right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"how about the rabbit sir?" i suddenly laugh bitterly, and walk my way out of the shop. i suddenly want to shut up the lady's mouth. 

 

 

 

 

 

As if he would even bought me that. ' babo, dara, your so stupid' i walk my way to the bench where he left me awhile ago and sit again, afterawhile i looked up and saw him coming out of his car and walking towards me. i quickly wipe my face and smile, as if i really do forgive him.' but no dont, i wont give in that easily'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

aisht! why is this so big anyways??! it was already 40 min, but im still stuffing this BIG teddy bear on my trunk. abd after 22222392years, it fits inside. 'finally'

i was about to go inside the car but i saw the basket that has a rabbit inside it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

shooooot! SANDARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i drive my way through where i left her, i sigh when i saw her silently sitting there, i walk slowly towards her, she slowly looked up, and saw something shine on her cheeks, 'what was that? was that a tear?' psh, no, maybe just my imagination, yeah right.

 

 

"hey im sorry if you wait too long, babe" i said then knelt infront of her. she smiled.

 

 

she smiled again,.........if she smiled again, i think my heart would already jump out of my chest. 'fck whats wrong with me again??!?'

 

 

 

"its alright, im used to it, anyways." she said, is it me, or only me that feels coldness on her sentence. she's mad i think. who wouldnt right?she waited for me for more than one hour here...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandara's POV 

 

 

good thing the rideon my house was quiet, i think i wont be able to answer him correclty(lying ofcourse) i would just honestly told him everything. just like awhile ago, good thing i stoppped my mouth on time.

 

"Hey, were here." i felt him tap my shoulder. i didnt even notice it. 

" alright, thanks for the ride,take care" i said then slightly bowed and hurriedly went the gate of our house, i qiuckly pushed the doorbell, "it's me" i said then heard the gate unlocked. i was about to inside when i felt someone hold my arm. i turned around and saw him.

 

 

"what?" i asked

"uhmm" i looked at him confused then he suddenly get my hand and make me hold a big basket 

"uhmm for you. g-goodnight" he said then run and drove away.

 

 

'huh? whats this?' i unwrapped the big ribbon,  and saw the..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

rabbit toy.. 

 

 

 

 

 

i guess a slight guilty thats why he bought me this.? i laugh bitterly again.

i went inside the gate and walk towards the garbage can and throw the basket and the toy inside.

 

 

 

 

' you will never, ever, get me again kwon jiyong.'

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

@@@@@@@@@@chapter 6 PREVIEW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

 

"are you sure mr.yang?"

                                         

 

 

                                                                   

                                    "where's the invitations?"

 

 

 

 

i walk inside the room whereall the people inside are wearing white clothes, and here i am wearing black dress, so mean of me, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                              "yes,   ido"