CHAPTER 3 too excited eh?

Warm and Sparks to Cold and Heartless

 

" Miss Sandara, your breakfast is now se--

 

"im not eating, tell the driver im going to bom's house..now"

 

i really dont know, but it feels like i dont want to eat now, it's like even my stomach is depressed, and here i am now..going to the reason of my depression, my bestfriend, im going to bom's house, since it's friday, we dont have classes. it's been our habit since then, so i guess i should go there right.? even if it hurts.....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOM'S POV

 

"is she going here today?" jiyong asked..

 

" uhmm..yes, i dont know, i havent seen her for a week now, i dont know what happened to her., but it's friday!! so she will come!!" i said then smiled, i really missed her though, jiyong then finally smiled and hold my hand

 

" im glad, we made the right choice"..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ohmygod. im standing here for about 15 min now, i dont know what to do, 

'should i knock?' ofcourse!! pabo! aisht! 

 

but before i knock the door suddenly opens,..... revealing my oh-so-trustworthy 'BOYFRIEND' so he was earlier than me now

 

" DARA!! your here!!!" then hugs me.." where have you've been last week?, are you cutting your class now huh?" he said then mockingly pinch my sides..

 

i slightly smiled...i guess 'before' this scene was true, but now,'i dont think so'

 

" so what if i cut my class?, atleast im not CHEATING" MYGAAD! what did i just said !!!???? i looked at him, and saw his shocked face, i smirked and run to bom!

 

" BOMMMIEE!! " i shouted and saw her arms wide open, as if waiting for my hug, well that's one of our habit 'before' , but i didnt hug her.i just run straight to the ref and find some food..i glance at her and smirked again..oh hell yeah ! im enjoying their shocked faces!

 

BOM's POV

 

"BOMMMIEE!!" i heard my santokki shout! oh my! FINALLY!! i saw her running towards my direction, i open my arms wide and wait for her to hug me, we ALWAYS to that--HUH??!! she run pass by me and went to the ref???!!? why didnt she hug me??!!

 

" ahah-hehe dara" i silently said and just looked at her, concentrating on the ref..i looked at my back and saw jiyong's more shocked face..

'what?' i whispered

then he motion me to come to my room silently..

"what the hell jiyong??!" i said as we finally went inside my room, 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA's POV 

 

" what the hell jiyong??!" i heard bom shout from her room just beside the kitchen..

so they really cant wait until i go huh?! i slighlty smile as i felt my heart being struck in pain..i went nearer and listen 

 

' no i dont want her--

 

' lower your voice jiyong! dara's outside'

 

'we should tell her now..'

 

'what!!? are you crazy!? no!'

 

"what!? i'll tell--

 

 

"BOMMIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!' i shouted as loud as i can so that i cant hear the last word of his sentence, i know it, it hurts.

 

a seconds later , i found both of them standing infront of me, 

 

"uhm d-dara we are just---

 

 

"I have a movie with me, we should watch it, its funny im telling you" i squeell and run to the living room and play the movie. leaving them again dumbfounded.

i wipe the single tear on my cheeks and looked back and smiled to them 

" bommieee,jiyongiee! come here lets watch!!!" i said then sat on the sofa...

 

bom sat on my right, and jiyong on my left..

 

"what's the title of the movie babe?" i suddenly shivers when he called me ' babe' again, i look at himand saw him smiling gently to me....just like when we first met, his smile then was for me, but now, 'i dont think so'

 

" so your earlier than me now,?" i said them smirked again.

 

"uhm-ah-i-im- im excited to see you thats why..so what's the titleof the movie?." he said then looked away, so he's lying now..and even changing the topic..

 

" its a surprise we should watch it..im telling you this is really funny!"

 

 

=1 hour after=

BOM's POV

"HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!" santokki said while laughing her out, i looked at jiyong and he just gave me a 'i-dont-know' look..i looked at the tv again...'why is she laughing??' ITS NOT COMEDY MOVIE!! im telling you!! the stor-the story is about...about two sisters, the sister one have a boyfriend, but the sister two dont have any...until sister one...FCK!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA's POV 

 

 i really search for this kind of movie, i really bought the movie thats similar to mine..to our story

 

SISTER TWO CHEATED TO HER SISTER ONE..AND SISTER ONE WAS CHEATED BY HER BOYFRIEND. get it? 

SISTER TWO AND SISTER'S ONE BOYFRIEND HAD A SECRET RELATIONSHIP

 

"funny isnt it?" i coldly said..then laugh afterwards.. i saw them stiffened on their sit

"uhm i dont get it. why is it funny to you?" he asked without even looking at me..

 

 

"why? dont you find it funny?, well that's because, i think that kind of story doesnt really happened on real life right?.......or is it?" i coldly said.

 

 

 

"uhm i-i dont think so..d-dara" bom awkwardly said.. 

"really??" i said then smirked. they silently sat there no one speaking..

 

 

"if that happened to me, if i have a sister then she lied to me and cheated with my boyfriend, i dont know know what will i do..ahh i know, what will i do.!!" i smiled then stood infront of them and smile..i form my two hands into a gun and point to both of them..

 

 

"bang!" i said and smirked. i saw jiyong sweating hard now, so nervous now??

 

 

 

 

"kidding" i said then laugh..and sit between of them

 

 

after a omemt, silence again, the movie is still going, and i think no one of us was watching it.

 

"uhmm-mm-so what w-will you d-do?" bom asked.

 

i looked at her shocked..and smiled again.

" actually i dont know what to do,but you know me very well, you will now what will i do" i said then poke her cheeks that make her smile. suddenly jiyong's phone vibrated..he looked at his phone, shocked was written on his face..then he looked at me then to bom then to me again then to bom again.

" you should go babe.." he said 

 

 

 

what? did i heard it right? he wants me to leave??!

 

 

 

" n-no, I mean..y-your butler texted me and want you to go h-home now" he panickly explained as he saw my shocked face awhile ago..

"oh okay, i'll just finish the mo--

"NO!!!!!! GO NOW! n-no i mean--

 

 

i stood up and quicly wipe the tears on my face, good things the lights were off,..

 

 

 

" you really cant wait to shoo me away huh? Too excited to be with her eh?" i coldly said then looked back at him. him with wide eyes, shocked again.

 

 

" just copying the line on the movie..ppyong!" i smiled and run out of the house. fck.IT HURTS! 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIYONG'sPOV 

 

i looked at the closed door then to my phone

 

'FCK WHY NOW HUH?!'

 

"THE FCK JIYONG!!?? WHY DID YOU TELL HER TO LEAVE!!!?" bom shouted with frustration..i gave her my phone and she read whats written on my phone..she stiffened with teary eyed she looked at me..

 

" are they being serious about this?!, NO I DONT WANT! NO! I CANT!!" she said them run to her room and locked it..

 

 

'great...fck! what now?! aisht!' i get my phone and call someone..

 

"THE HELL MOM??" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================================================================================================