She's back

Warm and Sparks to Cold and Heartless

After 3 years

 

Dara

 

Finally... home. Home? Uh, I never thought of this place as home ever since... that happen.

 

 

But being me, the nice girl that everyone loves and that everyone adores. Im the friendly one and the pretty one, I was never the one to be cold or to be angry about something. So as every story may go, yes I forgave them. Well, she's my bestfriend. Okay, was my bestfriend. And he was the man I love. 

 

After I left, I cut all ties with them. To anyone, I've never heard of them and they never heard of me. I was hurt, devastated at that time and I needed to leave, to forget or to just take a break, it was too much for me at that time. And I got it. The time, the break. Of course, at first they didn't stop and they tried all means to contact me and all. I even heard that Jiyong came to New York to talk me. But it was enough, I've had enough of everything. And eventually they stopped.

 

I never thought of coming back here anyway. If it weren't for my mom. Yeah her botique's really a big hit now, and she's releasing her next collection and Im one of the models. And yeah, I pursued modelling on New York and I was really good at it. I got modelling jobs left and right, and I loved it. I loved it to the point that I didn't even noticed that 3 years had passed. I got my own space, I ruled my own life and I even fell in love.

 

"Babe?"

 

I looked at my side and looked at the man I love. He made me feel loved. And he was faithful, yep definitely faithful eventhough all girls flocked around him. Eventhough were not always together, he remains faithful. Of course, were busy with our own careers, but not once did he ever make me feel that he's busy and that he doesn't have time for me.

 

"Yeah?" I smiled at him as he caress my cheeks. 

 

"You're nervous, aren't you?" He pouted when I didn't answer, "You'll be fine, we'll kick their ."

 

I chuckled, "Im not really nervous, I just... it just hasn't come to me yet that Im back. Finally back here. You know I've never thought of coming back." I said as I held his hand and then played with his fingers.

 

He nodded, "Oh well, you're back. And I dont care about them, you don't too." He chuckled. "So the matter is, that I can finally tell everyone that you're my girlfriend! Asih, finally.."

 

I chuckled at his cuteness, still very cute at he's age. Well, he's young. He deserves to be cute. I pinched his cheeks as the plane landed at Inchan International Airpot.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Crap. I thought as we headed for the arrivals area. Aish, the press found out that Im coming today. And since Im with an idol, its double chaos for us. There were a lot of people. Some fans of his, some of mine. A lot were shoving their pens and notebooks at our faces. I wanted to sign and he wants to sign too, but since they were a bit out of control the security strictly didn't allow us to stop for some fan service.

 

I exhaled sharply as we entered the car. That was a lot of pushing going on out there and up to now, they didn't seem to stop knocking on the window. I was at the passenger seat, given that my boyfriend has his car and he is driving. I'd have to sit here, or else I'll be making him look like a driver. Yeah, he told me that.

 

"That was tiring." I sighed and looked at my boyfriens, who is maneuvering his way out of the airport.

 

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, but I'm used to it." 

 

I rolled my eyes at him, he just pinched my cheeks. "You should sleep,babe. I'll wake you when we arrive at your pad."

 

I nodded and sighed, closing my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What the hell." I muttered as I looked at the guest list at my mom's fashion show.

 

Noooo. I'm sorry, but can I just say that I'm not ready for this? Ugh, what is wrong with me.

 

I held my phone as I dialed his number, "Yoboseyo?"

 

"Babe.." He greeted huskily, and he sounded tired. Maybe practicing.

 

"Sorry. Are you practicing? I can call later..?"

 

He chuckled. "No silly. Were taking a break, what's up baby?"

 

"Well, I saw the guest list for mom's fashion show.." I trailed off.

 

"Okay, so what's wrong?" He paused. "Wait, Im invited right?"

 

She chuckled well that eased her mood a little bit. "Of course, and your hyungs are invited too."

 

"That's good. But why are they invited?"

 

"Uhm, of course. I have to look good! I'm meeting them for the first time!" She said matter of factly.

 

"Nah-uh baby. You do not need to impress anybody. I honestly think, they should be the ones preparing on meeting you." He chuckled.

 

She smiled. He never fails to make her mood a lot lighter. But back to business, the reason she called. "But baby.. I saw the guest list. And they are invited."

 

There was a pause and then another chuckle, "Of course, they're invited. In everyones eyes, your okay. Nothing is wrong, nothing happened before you left. Of course omma, will invite them because she thinks all is well. And don't tell me you never expected this, dara-ah."

 

She sighed, "I know. But its just.."

 

"You're not ready, baby?" She didn't answer. "Why?"

 

"I don't know.. I don't really know.." She sighed, once again.

 

"You'll be fine, baby. I'll be there with you. And you moved on already, right?" There was a tinge of something she doesn't know in his voice.

 

She nodded eventhough she knows he can't see it, "I know.. I love you."

 

"I love you too, baby."

 

She smiled as she looks at the guest list in her hands

 

 ***** 

Kang Daesung

Gong Minzy

Lee Seungri

Lee Chaerin

Park Bom

Kwon Jiyong

Dong  Youngbae

Lee Seunghyun

*****

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong

 

Nothing ever lasts forever

In the end, you changed

There is no reason, no sincerity

Take away such a thing as love

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

Leave me alone

I was alone anyway

I have no one, everything is meaningless

Take away the sugar-coated comfort

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

I scream and get dizzy

I vent out of boredom to other couples

I start fights for no reason like a town gangster

Sometimes, I purposely shook my leg, crookedly

The main characters of the movie called this world you and me

A lonely island, lost and wandering

The empty streets are filled with those who are alone

Unlike my heart the weather is so damn nice

 

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy 

But like a joke, I am left alone

You used to promise me with your pinky finger

But in the end

 

 

Nothing ever lasts forever

In the end, you changed

There is no reason, no sincerity

Take away such a thing as love

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

Leave me alone

I was alone anyway

I have no one, everything is meaningless

Take away the sugar-coated comfort

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

I'll put on thick eyeliner, use a whole can of hairspray

Leather pants, leather jacket wit a frown

I want to hide my pain and become even more crooked

So you can feel sorry, I'll split towards the sky

You're scared of my crude words and my rough eyes

But actually, I'm afraid, I want to go back but I have nowhere to go

I want to love but no one to love, what am I supposed to do?

I can't turn it back

 

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy 

But like a joke, I am left alone

You used to promise me with your pinky finger

But in the end

 

Nothing ever lasts forever

In the end, you changed

There is no reason, no sincerity

Take away such a thing as love

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

Leave me alone

I was alone anyway

I have no one, everything is meaningless

Take away the sugar-coated comfort

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

Will you not say anything for me tonight?

I didn't know being alone would be this hard (I miss you)

Will you be my friend tonight?

On this good day, this beautiful day, this day where I miss you

Tonight, I'll be crooked

 

I bowed as the fans got wild. Ah,definitely. My VIP's are the best, even performing solo, their support never waivers. I bowed and waved once again then I ran to the backstage.

 

"Good job, hyung!" Seungri said as he backhugged me. Ay, clingy rat. I smiled at him, because he is the only member here tonight. And  I need that compliment, since Im very down today.

 

I entered the dressing room and sit at my chair. I peeked at the invitation sitting in my table. Yeah, she's there. She'll be there..

 

I'm anticipating it. Meeting her again.. I mean, it's been 3 years of just looking from afar, looking at her achievements, looking at every accomplishment she did. She has grown to a really beautiful lady. Not that she was less beautiful before but while watching her, I saw her glow. Maybe I really had hurt her, and I feel awfyul for almost really destrying her and our friendship with Bom.

 

I loved Dara.. I never stopped and I never will. So, by hook or by crook I'll try to make her fall for me once again.

 

 

 

 

 

Later ^_^ double update, lovies. We're back!!!