Chappy 7

Feels Good ~

BOLD = Korean Language

Italic = e-mail, text message, ringtone, anything through website, social media, etc.

Normal = speaking english.

 

===================================================================================================================

 “Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu” I mumbled while look at the paper. Where is this place anyway? He wants to meet me at the park? Then I look out into the cab’s window and shocked at the view. “Woah” I exhaled as look how crowded the place is.

            “We’re here, miss” the driver said and I got out from the cab. “Enjoy the show miss” he said when I paid him then the cab left.

            “What’s show?” I murmured to myself and still disbelief at how crowded this place. Why he wants me to meet in this crowded. Then I take out my phone from the pocket and call him directly.   

            “Yes, Ajjusshi I’m here. But your secretary might gave me the wrong address” I said as I looked back to the crowded.

            “Oh she’s not? Okay. So, where are you?” I asked directly.

            “Wait, you’re in the office just now? But you--“ my words was cutting off by him.

            “Uhm. I see. Okay bye” I said and hang the phone quickly. I know it’s rude but I don’t care since he made a fun of me. We wouldn’t meet eachother here, but he said that there’s a guy I need to meet soon. Then I walked away furiously. Oh yes, and second thought why I didn’t care is, he always hang the phone before I finished my words. So hell yeah. After I got near at the park, I look back to the crowded curiously. What happen there?

            “Ayumi Lative?” a guy called then I turn to him.

            “Yes, it’s me” I answered confusedly since I didn’t recognize him. He’s tall, wearing gray shirt and covered his messy black hair with a cap.

            “Annyeong haseyo, introduce, jeoneoun Kim Junghoon imnida” he greet and take his hand toward me.

            “Annyeong haseyo, Junghoon-sshi. Yumi imnida” I replied and shaked his hand.

            “Yumi, it’s okay if I call you Yumi only?” he asked for a permission.

            “Yes, I don’t like honorifics anyway” I smiled and he smiled me back. Okay, who is this handsome guy?

            “So Yumi, Sooman-sshi have told me everything about you. So you’re going to be a manager, aren’t you?” he smiled again. Damn, stop doing that.

            “Indeed. So, you’re his assistance?” I asked.

            “No. Hahaha I’m workinf as Super Junior’s manager” he laughed. Okay, his laugh is so hot. I need to stop thingking dirty.

            “Super what?” I asked as I lean my head toward him.

            “Super Junior. You didn’t know them?” he raised his eye brow.

            “Mianhaeyo” I bowed my head down since I had no idea what kind of food that was.

            “Oh my. You see that crowded overthere” I nodded as he pointed to crowded. “They’re here for Super Junior’s concert” he added.

            “Wow, they’re very famous then” I replied as turn my face to him.

            “They are, Yum. They are. Hahaha” he laughed again and ruffled my hair. Wow, slow down you hot guy. We just met and you did that already.

            “Mianhaeyo” I said blushly. I actually like the way he ruffled my hair. Wait, focus there you naughty girl!

            “I’m surprised, but it’s good for them, since you have no idea about them. Because they will not get freak on thinking you’re secretly crazy over them” then he laughed but I just glared at him plainly.

            “Oh, you seriously didn’t know them. Okay” he cleared his throat and talked again. “So, Yumi. As you know, you’re going to replacing me as Super Junior’s manager for a while or when I really handfully on them” he said.

            “Okay, Junghoon-sshi. It’s  pleasure to work with you” I said formally.

            “Good. You seem like so ready for this job” he smiled and ruffeld my hair again. Okay, this is getting weirder.

            “So, that’s all?” I asked him just to make him stop what he was doing to me because suddenly I felt so uncomfortable toward him. Yeah, I’m weird, I can dislike a person within a minute.

            “Yes. That’s all. Oh! You need to catch this” he handed me a ticket.

            “Super show 5?” I asked confusedly.

            “Yes, Super Junior’s concert

            “Is this because I didn’t know them in the first place?” I asked him since I’m too tired to watching this unknown people.

            “No, hahaha Sooman-sshi asked this. I thought he was kidding when says you have no idea about Super Junior, but he knows you so well” I amazed by his explanation. Ajjusshi do really know me so well. Then suddenly, I heard a person talking through his walky-talky.

            “Okay, I’ll be there” he answered to his walky and turn to me. “Okay Yumi, go to the gateway now because the show’s about to start in any minute” and he ruffled my hair again and walked away from me.

            “I’m sure my hair is ing messy right now” I looked my reflection through  my phone’s screen since I have a mirror in the screen. Thank god, it’s not messy like fibers. Then I fixed my not-so-messy long hair for a while and walking to the gateway.

===================================================================================================================

 

Hey ho! See, the oppa's will be out soon. Let me give you a clue, yes, chappy 7 is going to be about the Super Junior! Heck yeah! Hahaha finally the intro is done and then we can move out to the Hawty Oppas! Hihihi :)