Chappy 6

Feels Good ~

BOLD = Korean Language

Italic = e-mail, text message, anything through website, social media, etc.

Normal = speaking english.

 

===================================================================================================================

“You know that I want you, you know that I need you.. I want it bad, your bad romance~”

Uhm no, I don’t want you James. Go away” I said.

“I want your loving and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance~”

“You know what? Go out from my dreams, you ” I yelled furiously.

“Caught in a bad romance, ohh-oh-ohh, caught in bad romance” then I open my eyes and realized it’s my phone is ringing. And I try to grab my phone where I didn’t know I put it with my eyes closed.

“Caught in a bad romance, ohh-oh-ohh, caught in bad romance”

“Okay, I’m up! You want to fight huh?! Come here you” I grabbed my phone as I found it. “Oh it’s Ajjusshi” I muttered when read his name on the screen.

Yobose--“ I stopped my greeting in shocked.

Ah mianhae-yo. I just woke—No, hahaha of course not. I just got dressed, so that’s why I take your phone a little bit late” I lied because  he was surprised that I almost say I just woke up.

11.00 am? Yes, of course. I’ll just get prepare since I already done anyway hahaha” I laughed miserablely.

See you lat--“ then  the phone was cut off.

Hahaha yes, It was a fun flight I had yesterday, Ajjushi. Thanks for asking” I said sarcastically while still hang the phone out on my ear. Like I said last night, that’s my best ajjusshi. I rolled my eyes and lay back to the bed again.

“What time is it now” I asked myself when remember the sweet conversation just before. Sweet. Yeah right. Then I look at my phone’s clock. I raised my left eyebrow abruptly.

“Is he saying 11.00 am?” then I thought for a moment. “He must be kidding! It’s 10.42 am already! God, I’m so dead!” I squaled out loud and rushed into the bathroom quickly.

“Oh no, I’ll be late, I’ll be late! Taxi!” I shouted the taxi and I felt many pairs of eyes are looking at me confusedly but I don’t give a damn because if I late to meet my sweet uncle, he would be the one damn me. Okay, what the hell am I saying just now.

To the SM’s company” I said to the driver with a breathless voice.

=========================================================================================================================

When I arrived in SM’s company, I rushed into the building and enter the elevator immediately. Honestly, I don’t know where his office is, especially the floor. God, How can I didn’t know what floor of his office is?! I slap my forehead with my hand and I could feel a guy beside me were glared at me shockingly.

            “Uhm, mian, do you know where Sooman-ajjusshi office is?” I asked and look at the guy without any shame.

            “Ne, in 7th floor then you can walk straight, when you see SM’S board, go to the left” he answered while glare at me confusedly.

            “Kamsahamnida” I smiled and press the 7th floor.

            “You okay?” He asked in confusin but it’s more like anxious tone.

            “Yes, I’m fine. I’m pretty great!” I answered as I tried to calm my breath down.

            “Are you in a rus--“ He stop talking when I was squealing damn things.

            “Oh 7th floor! Yes, I’m in a rushed and nice to meet you” I said while I ran to nowhere. Thank god there’s no one around because I wouldn’t let every people think I’m crazy or something. I wonder what that guy in the elevator was thinking about me. I sighed deeply and finally found Ajjusshi’s office.

            “Annyeong haseyo” I greet the woman who sitting near the office. I think she is his secretary.

            “Annyeong haseyo. Is there I can help you, miss?” she asked.

            “Ne, I have an appointment with Sooman-ajjusshi. Is he in the office right now?” I asked formally because I don’t want people were thinking I got this offer because we’re related.

            “Appointment? Oh. Wait a minute” she said and open a note’s schedule.

            “He’s not here, is he?” I retorded.

            “I’m sorry, miss. He left just now and he didn’t say that he has an appointment this afternoon” she explained.

            “Oh, he didn’t? Okay, I understand. He must be so busy until fogot his niec--“ I stop talking abruptly but the woman wait for me to continue my words just before. “You know, he’s so busy until forgot me, the so important person, have an appointment with him. He should be grateful because I could take my time to this. I’m very disappointed” I said in arrogance tone and I can see of guiltiness from her face.

            “Oh, I’m so sorry. How about you take a seat and I’ll call him soon” then she took the phone directly.

            “Wait, no!” I stopped her panickly. Like seriously, she will tell him that there’s a disappointed important young lady because he forgot his fake important person’s appointment? No, I still need this job. “Like I said, I know how busy he is. And I don’t want to interrupting him. Okay, I’ll just sit there patiently” I smiled and sit near his office then I look back to that woman directly just to make sure she doesn’t call him.

            “Grrrr~” I could hear my stomach were screaming for some foods since I hadn’t eat anything. I hold my tummy and it slowly. “Hang on there tummy, we must to meet our sweet Ajjusshi. Just wait a while okay, he’s only late an hour and half” I said longly which it could be heard by the secretary’s woman. And I just looked back at her shamely.

            “I’m sorry miss, he might be got a traffic” she said.

            “I doubt that” I retorded softly. Suddenly, there’s a phone ringing from the woman’s desk.

            “Ah ne” she said as hang the phone out. “I’m sorry for asking you this just now. Are you miss Lative?” she asked then I nodded. “Oh, miss Lative, Mr. Sooman just called me and he said that you can meet him at this place.” then she wrote something and handed it to me. I approached her and grabbed the paper. “After you get there, you may call him” she added.

            “So, he’s not on the traffic?” I raised my left eye brow to her.

            “No, I’m sorry. But he wait you there” she smiled.

            “Oh ne, kamsahamnida” I bowed to her and just left. I don’t want to be rude by blaming her, she had apologized many times since I got here. But my sweet Ajjusshi, what the hell is he doing to me? Is this kind of test? If yes, he just so mean to his innocent niece. Then I get into the elevator and sighed heavily. This is going to be an extremely tiring day..

===================================================================================================================

 

Chappy 6 is up everybodeh!! Woohoo I'm so happy I reached over 150 views! Without any comments yet :3 but thanks my silent reader! This is mean so much to me! Hihihi I hope you guys give me some comments soon. Or some idea I guess. I really appreciate that! :D Hihihi come on, just say something haha I'm not going to eat you anyway :p Hihihi :)