Chappy 1

Feels Good ~

BOLD = Korean Language

Italic = e-mail, text message, ringtone, anything through website, social media, etc.

Normal = speaking english.

 

===================================================================================================================

            My days become so rough, really really rough that makes me want to leave this country and go anywhere but here. A place that I will not see him again. I don’t care if it need to be South Africa, the point is everywhere but here. I keep repeat saying this sentence all day long after that guy made a decision unilaterally. What I do lately is just sit in the porch and sipped a cup of coffee. It’s not a cup literally, but a lot of cups precisely. And no, I never ever consume coffee as a daily thing. I don’t even like coffee in the first place, it just, the situation has made me to be like this. At least, I don’t smoking, right? Ugh, I really hate it especially when it came to the smoke. It’s a poison, smokers! Why do you get addicted to cigarettes which it could make you die very young. I wonder. And yes, this is what I do all the time. Just thinking random things. .

            “You know that I want you, you know that I need you.. I want it bad, your bad romance~” Suddenly a sound that scattering my randoms thought.

            “Argh!” I groaned over the sound that ruin my mood instantly.

            “I want your loving and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance~” the sound continued.

            “!” I got up from my seat and walked furiously to the sound. After I found the sound that really got on my nerve, I grabbed it fast but just stare it blankly.

            “Caught in a bad romance, ohh-oh-ohh, caught in bad romance” the sound keeps ringing.

            “I need to change this ringtone. Like seriously.” I murmured.

            “Yoboseoyo?” I answered the phone in korean. I didn’t know who called me because its only shows numbers on the screen.

            “Ne, Ajjusshi.. I’m good.” I lied. “What about you?

            “Oh it’s nice to hear you. Hehe yes, I’m still in Los Angeles. Why is it that?” I asked curiously. I know it’s rude to asked directly why is he calling me, but come on, he never called me before. I am curious and I know there’s must be something important.

            “Oh really? Me?” I startled after heard what he just said over there. I don’t say a word yet, but he keep babbling as if I agree with his offer.

            “Uhm, I’m not sure about that” Finally, I speak.

            “Ajjusshi, you know, I’m not that kind of professional person. Or can you give me a time to think about it?” I asked because I had to make a right decision.

            “No? You need the answers immediately? Well, you know, what you offer is really big. I’m afraid that I couldn’t—“ suddenly I stopped talking because I really have no choice and must to answer it now. He is such a bussiness man that need an answer soon. Like usual.

            “Well okay, I take it.” I answered. I know, I know but he didn’t give me time to think and if I refused it, I wil not get an oppurtunity like this ever again.

            “Yes ajjusshi. Nice to work--“ suddenly the phone disconnected.

            “Nice to work with you too my dear ajjusshi” I said sarcastically because I already understand about how busy he is untill he doesn’t have time to say goodbye or something. Verywell, I wouldn’t work with him anyway.

            “Argh, my back hurts” I groaned when I feel the pain on my back. I think it might be I sit all day long and my backbone got tired. Yeah right, I smiled plainly from my own ridiculous thought. I need to lay in the bed a while. And I walked lazily to the bedroom and jumped onto the mattress.

            “Oh mattress, you’re the only one who could make me so y” I said randomly because of the sensation I felt from the mattress’ tenderness. I wriggled over the mattress like a freedom puppy when his owner is not at home. After I got the comfortable position, I stared on the ceiling blankly. It’s white and so neat. Yeah, I just lived in United Stated for a half year, but in that half year, I’ve been through a lot of great times, good times, and of course rough times. Suddenly, I remember that I’m still holding that phone in my hand. Then I look at it and stared the screen.

            “Why you did this to me?” I murmured and my tears come out from nowhere as I still stared on the screen. It’s him. I made his photo as my wallpaper’s phone which is totally ruined my mood everytime I looked at it. I know I’m the stupid one because I should’ve change it from that rough time happened. But, my stupidness got beaten by my heart. My pure heart that loves him with all of my heart that couldn’t remove his presence as simple as deleting an annoying people from the contact’s phone. I just couldn’t forget him in my life.

===================================================================================================================

 

And so guys, sorry for the late uploading the Chappy 1 haha :p So, what do you think? I know, it's short but I want to introduce you the main character. And you didn't know her name yet, sorry, I hope Chappy 2 will reveal her name. I hope, we will see. Hihihi :)