Chappy 2

Feels Good ~

 

            “I can’t believe you’re going to leave this soon”  A blonde girl said in a disappointed sound.

                “Oh Em.. Will you stop saying that? You keep babbling it all the way to here” I sighed and struggling on pick my suitcase up from the taxi’s trunk.

            “Whatever” that blonde girl said and take the suitcase from me. After we took out all the suitcases, I paid the taxi driver. But the taxi driver asked a permission to take a picture with the blonde girl before he went off.

            “I think you need another looks to cover your identity, miss Stacy” then I laughed so hard since she’s already wearing her gym’s jacket and put the hoodie on her head. I barely could see her eyes instead. But she just stared at me plainly.

            “Okay, I’m so sorry Em. I know you’re so surprised with my decision” I apologized.

            “Stupid decision actually” She continued.

            “Yes, stupid, idiotic decision. But please, I need your support. You know this is going to be good for me.”

            “Well, I know! This is going to be a great beginning for you there”

            “Then why you look so angry?”

            “I’m not angry. I’m pissed off” she said shortly.

            “Uhm okay” I said short and I don’t ask her why, because she might be explode very soon.

            “I’m pissed off because you just knocked into my door’s apartment and shouted that you’re leaving today innocently.” She said and it’s more like she yelled at me.

            “I just don’t want you to be sad” I said sadly.

            “And do I look sad after you told that?”

            “No, you’re mad. It’s out of my predicted that you’re going to cry all the way to the airport”

            “I cried inside.” Suddenly she covered her face with her hands and make a sobbing sounds.

            “Oh god Em.. I’m so sorry okay. Please, don’t be like this” Then I hugged her. Actually she didn’t make sobbing sounds because I can feel her tears on my shirt.

            “Why you don’t just be my manager, Rora?” she finally speaks after calming from sobbed.

            “I’d love to be your manager, Em. But you know, everday is become rough and painful for me to be here. And um, I hope this will be my new refreshment start”

            “I unders-st-stand” she could barely speak because her sob became harder than before. And, I hugged her tightly while whispered that everything’s going to be alright. I know people were looked at us with a question face. They must be thinking that Emma and ,I have kind of relationship. You know, Lesbian. But I don’t care because she’s like a truly best friend I ever had. We always doing things together but lately we rarely hanging out because she’s really busy in making her new movie “The Amazing Spiderman”. I understand that and never complained about it.

            “I’m sorry because I’m busying on my works” she apologized.

            “Hey, it’s okay. Don’t mind it okay. Hahaha I’m really looking forward to it anyway. You should finish it very soon!” I smiled and pat her shoulder lightly.

            “You’re the greatest bestfriend I ever have, Rora. And you should know that.”

            “Oh my, I was going to say that, Em! Hahaha don’t replace me okay!”

            “I won’t, silly! You know, it’s hard to find a friend in my situation. I’m sure that you’re the one who will get a great friend better than me instead” she pouted.

            “No. That’s not going to be happen. You’re the only one understand me”

            “I’m. And,  only you know about my deep deep secret. Hahaha”

            “Indeed” I smiled.

            “And I just realized that we act like a romantic lover you know. People were jealous over us.” And then we just laughed eachother when I heard a ding-dong sounds which means this is the time that I need to leave my bestfriend, Emma.

            “The gateway to Seoul has opened. For the passengers, please headed to the gateway soon. Thank you.” The speakers speak then I looked into my blondie bestfriend.

            “I think this is a goodbye” I said cheerfully because I don't want Emma to sobbed again, although it’s sad to leave my truly best friend.

            “Bye” She smiled and hugged me very tight.

            “Hahaha.. Going to miss you, Em!”

            “Me miss you so damn much, Rora!”

            “Hahaha see you soon! And keep everlasting with your Garfield okay” then I walked forward the gate when suddenly she called me and I looked back at her.

            “Change your wallpaper, Honey! It’s useless if you move to Seoul but you keep applied that photo” she yelled.

            “Hahaha I already did it dear!” I said while showing her my phone screen.

            “I mean on your laptop Sugar Bee!” she shouted again and people around were shocked as if we did not ashamed with our homoual relationship.

            “Uhm. I will.” Then I stopped suddenly. “Hahaha you know me so well Sweet Candy!” I shouted loudly and yeah, people officially think that we’re gay.

            “Hahaha see you later!”

            “See you!” I just smiled since the ‘later’ thing is not going to be happen. She waved until I entered the gate and I looked back at her for the last time like we will not be able to meet ever again. I’m hoping that is not right, but I just know it. I waved her back and went into the plane.

=========================================================================================================================

 

Chappy 2 is done! Woohoo! *sweating* Still the main character's name hasn't been revealed. Sorry, you will get know her soon. Hihi at least you know her nickname already. It's not Bora Sistar, it's not Dora Explorer. :p It's Rora. My main character is not going to be from any girlband. Just an ordinary girl. Now, you have it, I finally leak out something about her. Hihihi, and if you guys got confused of the Emma was, yes, it's Emma Stone! The girl who played on Zombieland, although I haven't still watch that, umm, actually I knew Emma Stone from Easy A. Yeah, she really got me hahaha. And if you're wondering why I choose Emma, it's because she's really fit on my story. I already thinking about the disney kids but none. Sorry Miley and Selena. :P But recently I like Demi, but oh well, I gotta stick to Ms. Stone. :) So, that is it. I hope you'll comment the story, please, it would be great. And don't worry, the Super Junior's Oppas will be out soon. Not that soon, sorry, I want you guys to get to know the characters one by one. :) Well okay, I hope I'll update soon, so enjoy! Hihihi. :)