Chappy 3

Feels Good ~

 

           

I lay on a big comfy-couch that drowned my body into it. “Where am I?” I woke up and rubbed my eyes lightly. Then I look around to everyside of the room and realized that this place is really familiar to me. But all of the furniture are colored in white. Not only the furniture, but the wall and the ornamental plants are white also. Then, I stand up and walking around to see everything clearly. Occasionally, I touched the things that I recognized to make sure that what I thought about this place is right. I stopped walking and stared my reflection in the mirror. All the things are white, except this mirror that showing my reflection. “Why do I feel like know this place? But where?” I murmured in a confusion. Suddenly, I heard footstepped from behind then I looked into the mirror quickly. The side of the room is changed and I don’t know what just happened.

            “Ayu..” called a guy and came out from the side of the wall that it wasn’t available before. A tall guy’s wearing his favorite white t-shirt, I didn’t know how I know that is his favorite shirt but I just knew it so well. He approached me and standing behind my back. And then I realized his facial hair on his face, I never like when he grew it, but yet, he still looks so handsome.

            “J-James..” I stuttered. He smiled and hugged behind my back. At first, I want to resist by his action but all I could do is just freezing into ice. But suddenly, the ice melted by the warmness that I ever got from the those muscle arms around me.

            “I love you” he whispered in my right ear and turned my shoulder to face him. His breath in my ear is chilling my spine down and then I stared at the messy brunette-hair and his sly eyes. Suddenly, I miss everything about the standing guy in front of me.

            “How c-could you..” the only words came out from my mouth. And he caress my cheek and smiled weakly. His big hand that always make me feel so protected from everything. Then I just closed my eyes just to enjoy the moment. I can feel that he dragged my face and when I open my eyes, I can see his face really close to me. Then I felt he kissed me.

=========================================================================================================================

 

Hi ya'll! :D Yes, the Chappy 3 is done. And look how short it was. Hahaha I'm sorry, it's not like I'm lazy on writing the story, no, it just, I'm actually planning it to be short. Hihi. But, don't worry, you'll get a long story on Chappy 4! Woohoo! And yes, I'll uploading it today. ;) And, James. Who is James? One of the korean boybands? The answer is no. Hahaha :p I know you guys must be looking forward for the SuJu's oppas. Just keep reading it okay, when they are out, the story is going to be full about the SuJu's oppas. That's why, I want to introduce you guys about the extra characters. So you guys get to know the characters well. :) And please, give a comment. Pretty please? :3 :) Hihihi. :)