Chappy 5

Feels Good ~

BOLD = Korean Language

Italic = e-mail, text message, anything through website, social media, etc.

Normal = speaking english.

 
=========================================================================================================================

Kamsahamnida ajjusshi” I said it first since I didn’t know what to say ‘you’re welcome’ in korean. I paid the cab and took my luggages out. Then I turn my body to look at the apartment.

            “Hello new place. Let’s be friends” I murmured while looked up to the ordinary high-building. The circumstance around here is not that crowded and trees all over the yard’s building. I think I’m going to like this place. I walked in and asked the apartment’s key to the receptionist.

            Yes, Finally. I’ll just go straight to the bed and go to sleep immediatelyI murmured to myself and swiping the key card. I open the door eagerly since my body feels like going to collapse in any moment.

            “Woah” I stood there amazed because it’s out of my imagined. I walk in while closed the door behind. It has a luxury huge livingroom, like really huge that I could throw a Justin Bieber’s party. Why I said that? I hate that kid anyway uhm what I’m trying to say is I can beat out his party.

            “Yeah, I’m so awesome” I chuckled by myself and realized that I talked to myself again. I think I need to meet new people as soon as possible or I’ll go nuts just talking to myself. Then I look around and it has kitchen also. Wow, this place must be expensive. I wondered how the bedroom looks like. I’m sure it’s wicked and I ran to the bedroom.

            “Kyaaa! Ajjusshi, saranghaeyo!” I squaled and jump onto the bed. I wriggle over the bed like I always did. “I feel so y” I always said that when I felt the tenderness sensation on the mattress. I know it’s weird but come on, I don’t abused anything. Then I found my comfortable position and closed my eyes for a while. I can feel my joints is relaxing from the intense day. Then I open my eyes and look around the room. This place seriously expensive because all the room looks like a five stars hotel. And I just realized the mattress, It’s so big that four people could sleep in here.

            “I thought I have a stingy ajjushi” I muttered while still looking around the room. “I guess, I’m wrong then. He’s the best” I said to myself and there’s a silence moment a while. Then I remember something from the what just happened on the airport tonight. “Who are they? And who’s that guy? Why do I feel like have known him from his smile?” I said and try to remember every missing things. Then I closed my eyes again to figured it out. Not within five minutes, I knocked out already..

=========================================================================================================================

 

Another short chappy everyone! Hihi guess I want to introducing you guys how's the apartment looks like. Hihi, hope you guys enjoy and please keep reading it guys! Hihihi much love :)