Chappy 4

Feels Good ~

BOLD = Korean Language

Italic = e-mail, text message, anything through website, social media, etc.

Normal = speaking english.

 

===================================================================================================================

            “Miss.. Miss” called a woman and patted my arms lightly.

            “Wha?” I said in half-awaked like a dumbfounded person. Then I rub my eyes and look back at the woman. But it’s still blurry and I just smiled weakly to her.

            “Yes? Is there I can help you” I asked politely because of my soul is still flying to nowhere.

            “Ehm, I’m sorry for waking you up but we already landed at Seoul” that woman said, finally I realized she is a stewardess, and I know she’s trying to hold her chuckled.

            “Oh yes” I said calmly and not wanting to show my another dumbfounded.

            “Yes, you may to check in to the gateway now. Or you can take your time here” she added fast on the last sentence and I know that I really need to go out from this plane now.

            “Uhm, I will just take my belongings now” I said as I stood up and stumbling my head to the board lamp. But I just keep calm and not showing any reaction from the embarassing stumbling and yet, it so hurts.

            “Are you okay, miss?” she asked but I can see her lips formed into above. Her smiled its almost like she was dealing with a silly tourist that hit her head to the board lamps. God, I’m so ashamed!

            “No, I’m fine. Okay, thank you” I said shortly and take my belongings quickly.

            “Nice to fly with you miss” she said.

            “Hehe” I chuckled blandly then go down from the plane. And I walked into the gate way quickly when realized that I was the only passenger left. Oh great. At least, I didn’t have to had a long-queue.

            “Annyeong haseo” An imigration’s man greet.

            “Annyeong haseo” I replied him in korean politely and gave him my passport. Then I just realized the I need to speak in korean from now on.

            “Welcome back to South Korea, Miss Lative” he gave back my passport and smiled.

            “Kamsahamnida” I smiled back and walk away from the the imigration. After I walked to the place never knew had to go, I just stood there randomly. Then I realized that I need to change my sim card since it's complicated to organize my united states' sim card in here.

            “Well, I better find the cellphone’s shop now. And, I’ve to stop talking to myself” I said and just realized that I talk to myself again.

            “Okay, I just need to start walking” I keep babbling to myself and rolled my eyes after I did that again.

            “Annyeong haseo” an old woman greets me warmly.

            “Ah annyeong haseyo ajjhumma” I replied and approach her to the cashier’s desk.

            “Is there something I can help?” she asked.

            “Ah yes, I want to buy a Korean sim card”

            “What sim card’s brand do you want?” She asked in a confusion. Then I thought for a while because I actually didn’t know any korean’s brand.

            “Well,  I need sim card that have a rapid signal and everywhere I go, it has a full signal so I don’t have to act like lion king thing” I answered in one breath. And I can looked the way she stared at me.

            “Oh.. Uhm”  she tried to absorbed my sentence. “I think I know what you need” then she gave me a sim card.

            “This? Okay I take it” I said without doubt and paid her.

            “Kamsahamnida” she bowed.

            “Ne, you’re very welcome” I answered in english and she raised her left eyebrow. But I just bow back and leaving the shop. Yeah, I’m officially look stupid in Seoul for sure.

            After I found a cafetaria and I entered in, then order a White Frappucino. Like I said before, I don’t like coffee but when It has “cino” in the end of the word, I’ve no problem with it. Later, I’m sitting near the windows and sighed deeply.

            “God, I’m so exhausted” after realized that I hadn’t sit for a while since landed in Seoul. Then I look out into the window. It’s dark already and I looked at my watch. It’s 11.49 AM. What? This is LA’s clock. Then I just rolled my eyes and search in my phone clock and type about Seoul. Then it showed 08.49 PM. I just took a deep breath because I didn’t realize its evening already.

            “Here’s your White Frappucino, miss” a man smiled and put the drink on the table.

            “Kamsahamnida” I bowed my head.

            “Ne” he smiled again and go back to the counter. Wow, It’s been a while I haven’t seen any slanted eyes people. In Los Angeles, I was the only asian since I worked with western people around. But, thank god, they were so friendly to me and I actually begin to like that place so much. I had nice people around who always helped me out. Espcesially, my dear bestfriend, Emma. I’m so lucky to have a famous bestfriend like her. Seriously, she’s an ouststanding Hollywood star that played as Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spiderman and have a ing hot boyfriend, Andrew Garfield. Hahaha I never said how hot his boyfriend  because I don’t want she thinks I have a crush on his boyfriend. Honestly, I don’t okay. I considered Andrew as a brother. Then I realized I haven’t tell Emma that I arrived already. But, after I’m thinking for a while, uhm maybe I’ll just tell her later since I know how busy she is. Or I will just send her an e-mail now, so she could read it whenever she opens it. Then I put my laptop on the table and turn it on.

            “I haven’t touch this cup yet” I sipped and felt the warmness in my chest. Then I look back at my laptopand  I couldn’t move for a moment.

            “I need to apply another wallpaper” I murmured but keep stared at the desktop background. God, wake up you hubbub lady! I shouted myself and change the wallpaper quickly.

            “Okay, I’ll just send an e-mail to Emma and turn off the laptop. I’ll just forget it later” I conviced myself then suffering the internet immediately.

            “To: Emma Stone ([email protected])

             Subject: HELP ME! I GOT KIDNAPPED!” then I chuckled at my own jokes.

            “Hi Emma! Hahaha don’t take it seriously okay. I arrived in Seoul this afternoon and yes, I’m fine. Hehe.. I’m sitting alone in the cafetaria right now and it’s evening already. I’m sure you’re still working huh since it’s Wednesday morning in New York now. So, how’s your filming going? I hope it will finish soon because I really want to watch the sequel so badly. Don’t forget to eat okay, you skinny Stacy. No diet! Hahaha J Well, you can reply my e-mail anytime, don’t be so rush.. Just take your time, Em!” Suddenly, I remembered my dreams on the plane before.

            “Oh yes, I’ve a weird dreams when I was sleeping in the plane. It’s uhm weird in a good way, if I didn’t break up with him. Since now, he’s my ex, so yeah, it’s a retarded weird dreams. And, you know what?! He has a facial hair on his face! God! But, he looks y. Hahaha but no worries, I already change my wallpaper as you said, Mum! Well, I think I should finish here up because I’m being so random since I arrived in here. I wonder why. Hahaha okay, bye bye Emma! I love you, take care  ♥ ♥ then I sent it and lean my back to the chair.

            “Oh jinjja” suddenly, I remembered that dream again. How could I dream about him? Ah, How will I ever forget him, if he still shows up in my dreams. I know, he appears from my subconscious mind. So, It’s my problem. But still, he really uhm I mean I really need to stop dreaming about that !

            “Idiot” I cursed and sighed even harder. Then I turn off my laptop furiously and put it in my bag immediately. Suddenly, I felt sore in every my joints. It’s so painful that I would just laying in this cafetaria’s floor if I don’t have any shame. What the hell am I thinking just now? My brain is going nuts lately. Okay, I just need a rest and everything would be back normal. Then I put my purse in my lap and searching for something.

            “I wonder what kind of place I will be staying at” I muttured while took out a piece of crumpled paper. Samsung-Dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-525. Uhm I never heard this district before or it might be a new district? Well, it's been 6 years ago I hadn’t go back to Seoul again and there is must be a lot of changes in here.

            “Up to go!” I sipped my Frappucino until a half and stood up then carry all my luggage.

            “Kamsahamnida” the cashier’s man said after I paid.

            “Ne, you’re welcome” I answered in english and he raised his eyebrow confusedly but I just walked away from the Cafeteria. Actually, I forgot what the word ‘you’re welcome’ in korean since it has been 6 years ago like I said. At least, I could still do the conversation things, but hell, how can I forgot the ‘you’re welcome’ basic words? Aish.

            “This is so damn heavy!” I grumbled when carrying my luggage. Then I remember that I got trouble from finding it because the luggage was in the lost and found counter. I know that’s ridiculous but that was my fault anyway since I woke up in the plane when everyone is gone already and then I still had time for a Frappuccino innocently. Well get back to the reality, missy! I slap my forehead and walking out from the airport when I saw people, korean girls precisely, they ran over me and I just freezes there in shocked.

            “Yah, it’s not them!” a girl yelled and all the girls look really annoyed to me.

            “What did I do? I just got here and they all want to beat me up already” I retorded softly as I actually didn’t get beating up by them. But still, what are they problems?! Then l look they sit back on the ground with a board on their every hands. It’s written in hangul and I’ve no idea what it reads since I forgot everthing about hangul. I walk from  their opposite direction because I still want to live and you know what I mean. I’m standing on the roadside to wait a cab. Then I look back into the crowded korean girls. What are they doing at this hour? Aren’t they cold because I couldn’t feel my legs already. It’s so cold out here.

            “Omo! It’s them it’s them!” a girl shouted and suddenly the crowd are getting up quickly then mob in front of the gateway that I just came out before.

            “Oppa! Oppa!” I could hear all of them are squealing so high from their throat.

            “What’s it?” I asked myself as I approach into the crowd curiously.

            “Oppa saranghae!!” a girl beside me is screaming really loud.

            “Who are they?” I murmured but I could feel every eyes near me are glaring at me with annoyance face.

            “Omo omo! They’re out! Oppaa!” then they are squealing so loudly then before that I need to stay away from this squeal crowded before they could make my ears become deaf. Just about I want to walk away, suddenly I felt someone push me really hard and I fell into the ground.

            “Ah! What did I do?!” I yelped painfully as I tried to stand up. Then I felt a pair of hands were holding my shoulder. Then I look up and see a guy smiling at me very warmly.

            “Kamsahamnida” I bowed as he helped me to stand up and he just smiled.

            “Oppa! Wait! Saranghae!” all the girls scream and mobbing around a van and I see many boys were struggling to get in.

            “Wow, those girls are freak” I muttered when I heard they were talking “she’s so lucky! Who is she anyway” thing. Oops, I know they talked about me.

            “I should go now, or I will die ridiculously” I said as I walked quickly to the roadside.

            “Where the hell is she?!” the girls said furiously. Ah , why there is no cab passing in here? Ah Finally!

            “Taxi!” I shouted that all the freaky girls turn their head to me.

            “There she is! Get her!” the girls ran over me.

            “God save me!” I pray panickly and put my luggage in the cab quickly then run into the front seat since my luggage are in the back seat because I don’t have time to put it in the trunk.

            “Now, go go!” I said to the driver while knocked the dashboard harshly.

            “Yah!” the girls yelled and glared me into the cab furiously.

            “Thank you God” I thanked since I hadn’t pray for God before. I should thank to Him a lot from now on.

            “So, what’s your destination, miss?” the driver asked me since I just sighed all the way and haven’t say my destination yet.

            “Samsung-Dong, Gangnam-gu  135-525 please” I answered with certainty because well yeah, I’m the best in memorize things.

==========================================================================================================================

 

Chappy 4 is done. Fiuh. *deep breath* And so, do you guys realized that the oppas are finally in the story? I know, I know, they appears just a glance. Hahaha, just be patience okay. Hihihi, so please give me your thought about the story and don't be such a silent reader guys! Please, I'm begging you, say something :"3 Hihihi :)