CHAPTER TWO: "Concert and Fanmeeting."

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Today the night... Today's friday and LeeHi told you that she's going to pick you up at exactly 6:00 pm. You glanced at the clock and it's already 4:45 pm. 'Better get ready.' You thought as you stood up and opened your closet. You spend almost 20 minutes for picking the right outfit that fits the ocassion. After 20 minutes of picking you finally found the perfect outfit. You found a simple yet cool (for you) outfit. You picked the red top and shorts. You noticed that the shorts are too short so you decided to wear leggings also. You smiled in amusement but you felt that there's still missing. "Jacket!" You exclaimed as you placed your leather jacket into your bed and sighed in contentment. 'I better wash up and change.' You thought as you took a quick shower. After you took your shower you changed into your outfit.

 

 

 

 

You smiled at your own reflection. 'I wonder what's LeeHi is going to wear.' You thought. 'I'm sure it's girly or something.' You thought as you arraged your hair and applied light make up. You know LeeHi well she likes pink and other girly stuff while you, you're kinda' a hard core girl type. But you have you're sweet side too. You're just afraid to show it.

 

 

After minutes of waiting your doorbell rang and you're a hundred percent sure it's LeeHi. You hurriedly took your bag and ran downstairs. You opened the door and found LeeHi wearing...

 

 

 

 

"Hey." You said as you closed the door.

 

"Kaja?" She said as she grabbed your arms and led you to her fathers car.

 

 

 

After 20 minutes of riding, you finally arrived at the concert. People lining up. People holding fan chants. 'Wow.' You thought. Then suddenly the door opens signaling them to go in. You just followed LeeHi. She pushed every girl away with her free hand cause her other hand is holding you. She finally stopped. We stood infront so I can clearly see almost everything then after that the light went black then BOOM! Music can be heard.

 

 

 

"OMO~!!!! EXO OPPA!" LeeHi suddenly shouted. You blushed because of embarrassment.

 

Suddenly you heard a loud music and beat then the lights went out again. Then BANG! the light went on again and found 6 guys who you assumed to be the Exo guys posed.

 

 

"OMO~!!! Saranghae Suho Oppa!!! Marry me!" LeeHi exclaimed you zipped from embarrassment. She shook your hand off.

 

 

 

They performed MAMA, History and other of their songs. But you admit you enjoyed their songs but not them. The lights turned dark again and after a few second it went to the normal light and the other 4 members were gone. but the 2 remained.

 

 

 

"Anneyonghaseyo. Thankyou for coming to our mini concert and fanmeeting." The guy with large eyes said. (D.O)

 

"We know you all are going to be shocked today but as you noticed that today's concert is special. Wanna know why?" The guy who you remembered to have an awesome voice said. (Baekhyun)

 

"Why?" All the fans said except for one YOU.

 

"Because the paper you passed before going in which have your names on it. One lucky girl who's going to be picked will be featured on our mini music video drama for our new song 'What is love?'" The guy who looks like an owl to you said. (D.O)

 

Fans cheered in happiness and jumped like crazy fangirls but you didn't care. Even your own bestfriend acted like that. 'What's with this exo guys?' You thought as you made a grin on your face.

 

 

 

 

----