CHAPTER SIX: "Dinner~"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

You woke up since you've been sleeping all day long. You glanced at your watch and it's already almost 6. It means EXO have finally arrived. You washed up since you still felt sleepy. After you washed up you blow dry your hair when you heard a knock.

 

 

You opened the door and found Lorraine. "Unnie, Come in." You said as you opened your door more wide. She shook her hands. "It's okay. I just wanted to remind you that were going to eat dinner at the garden okay? Just call me if you need something." She said. "Okay Unnie." You said as she waved goodbye to you.

 

 

 

After your hair finally dried. You change your clothes. 'Should I wear formal or casual?' You thought but in the end you picked to wear casual clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You got out on your room and walked towards the garden. You stepped inside. You found the EXO members. 'Good thing I wore my casual clothes.' You thought as you saw them wearing casual clothes.

 

 

 

"Oh, Hyerim-ah! You're finally here. Sit." Lorraine said. You gave her a small nod and walked towards the vacant seat beside the guy who's wearing a lot of eyeliner (Baekhyun) 'He looks good though' You thought. You shook your head. 'What am I thinking?' You thought. Baekhyun saw the weird expression you're making he chuckled inside. 'She's weird but she's cute.' Baekhyun thought as he took a bite of his food.

 

 

 

 

After the dinner it's time for desert. You ate your cake peacefully when Lorraine mentioned the schedule tomorrow.

 

 

 

"So Tomorrow we'll be starting to film our first scene. And Hyerim-ah, don't worry about your clothes JinYoung is going to prepare for you. The only thing you need to do is to act well arraseo?" Lorraine said you nodded your head.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm done~ Thankyou for the food." You said as you bowed to them saying that you're going to sleep now.

 

 

 

"Okay, you should sleep. And you should too EXO." Lorraine said as she eyed Exo. They all nodded.

 

 

"Goodnight~ Everyone." You said as you walked to the hotel again. You fell into your bed and you drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

Yeah, I know I . :( But please be kind to me :)

 

I'm going to sleep now :) Goodnight Everyone. :)

 

And by the way I'm still upset at the Saeseng Fans of EXO. They hurt EXO especially Luhan and Sehun. They received bruises because of the Saeng fans. >.< I feel so angry and I wanted to slap them soi hard >.<

 

---

 

 

English is not my first language so If there's a gramatical error please don't be rude to me :D