CHAPTER SEVEN: "First Shooting"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

You woke up because of the loud knocks you heard at your door. You opened your door and found Lorraine with a paper bag on her hands.

 

 

"Oh, Unnie Goodmorning~" You greeted.

 

"Goodmorning Sleepy head. I just wanted to remind you that today's our first shooting so here's the outfit you're going to wear. You're going to film with Suho first. Just go to my room I'm going to do your make-up." Lorraine said as she handed you the bag.

 

 

"Oh, de." You said as she left.

 

 

 

 

 

You took a shower and after that you blow dried your hair. You opened the bag and found a cool outfit. 'Unnie knows my style.' You thought. You took the clothes out of the bag and wore it... 'Perfect' You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You grabbed your bag and walked to Lorraine's room. You knocked. Lorraine opened it and asked you to come in. You bowed and came in. Lorraine suddenly pushed you to the chair and examined your face.

 

 

 

"Hmm, You're face is so sweet but your senses are hard core. Hm, Let's just do light make-up." Lorraine said as she grabbed the bb cream, lip tint, and a face powder. You sighed in relief that the make-up she out to you are light and natural.

 

 

"It's perfect Unnie, Gomawo~!" You said as you hugged her.

 

 

"Aigoo!~" She said as she ruffles your hair lightly.

 

"Now let's go Suho is waiting at you at the cafe nearby." She said as she pulled you.

 

"Bwoh?! Only Suho." You asked.

 

"Ne, You're going to film with them one by one, day by day." She said. "Lucky you!" She continued. You smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You arrived at the cafe and found Suho sitting on the cafe chair while reading a book. He's wearing a simple (yet looks good on him.)  clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So now were going to start the first scene." The director said. "Hyerim all you need to do is act like you're having fun with Suho while drinking your capuccinno. Your lips will have some cream on it and Suho's going to wipe it to you. Your face is only 4 inch closer and Suho will kiss you after he wiped the cream of the side of your lips." The director instructed as you sat on the vacant chair infront Suho.

 

 

 

"BWOH?! KISSS?!" You asked still shocked.

 

"Don't worry, you can just fake it. Just make sure it'll look realistic." The director instructed. You sighed in relief. 'First kiss is saved.' You thought. You never had your first kiss and you don't want to give your first kiss to someone you don't even love.

 

 

 

 

"1,2,3 ACTION!" The director said over the microphone. You started your acting and started laughing while drinking your coffee. Then some cream got on your lips but you didn't plan it, it just happened. Suho suddenly wiped the cream with his thumb and Suho's face is maybe 3 inches closer to your face. 'Shoot. I thought 4 inches?!' You thought as you blushed crazily. 'No I don't like him. I'm just embarrassed. Our face is too close.' You thought. Then Suho came more closer to your face. You closed your eyes tightly 'STOP PLEASE.' You prayed in your head. Then you heard the director clap.

 

 

"And scene!" The director said. "Good job Hyerim! You're naturally good." The director complemented you. You blushed.

 

 

"So Hyerim tomorrow morning you're going to film with D.O" The director said. "Do anything you want but make sure to get a lot of sleep okay? Avoid eye bags." The director said.

 

 

"Ok, Gomawo" You said as you walked outside of the cafe to go to the hotel. While walking someone called your name. You turned around and found Suho catching up to you.

 

 

 

"Hyerim! Let's walk together! were in the same hotel after all." Suho said you nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

While walking silence filled up in the air. You reached the hotel and walked to your room. You collapsed on your bed remembering what happened.

 

 

"Okay. You don't like him. He's an idol that's why you're blushing like crazy." You said to yourself.

 

 

 

"Just sleep Hyerim-ah." You said as you drifted to dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----