CHAPTER EIGHT: "Second Filming"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day came... You woke up by the knock on your door. You opened the door and found Lorraine again holding a paper bag. She handed the bag and you gladfully accepted it.

 

 

 

"Today's shooting location is on the beach. Just come to my room so I can help you with your make-up." She said as she smile and left. You closed the door and took a shower. You blow dry your hair and wore your outfit. 'It's more girlier than I thought.' You thought but you wore it anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After you wore the dress you grabbed you bag and walked to Lorraine's room. She did your make-up and hair. You sighed in contentment. You walked towards the beach and found the camera man and the other staffs waiting for you. Your eyes landed on D.O who's wearing...

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walked towards him and the director started to discuss you what to do.

 

 

 

"So Hyerim, you and D.O  will walked through the waves of the ocean doing sweet things to each other. After walking hand in hand D.O would back hug you and kissed you on the cheeks." The dorector stated.

 

 

"So, you mean by the cheeks. Were really going to do it?" You asked. 'PLEASE SAY NO!' You thought.

 

 

"Yes." The director said. "1,2,3 Action!" The director shouted. You proceed into your acting and acted like you're having fun. You've got goosebumps instead butterflies when D.O held your hand. Then D.O ack hugged you and kissed you on the cheeks. You closed your eyes tightly and blushed. (naturally)

 

 

"Cut!" The driector said. "Awesome! Perfection! Hyerim you're such a good actress." The director complemented you.

 

 

 

"That's all for today. Tomorrow same time. You're going to shoot with Chanyeol." The director said. You bowed and left. D.O walked with you but it didn't affect you. Instead you are more comfortable with D.O than Suho but you're comfortable with Suho but not as comfortable as D.O.

 

 

 

You arrived at your room and collapsed at your bed. Then you drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

Short chapter for Kyungsoo eh?

 

Kekeke ~ ^^

 

THANKYOU FOR READING KITTENS! :3