CHAPTER FIVE: "Trip to Jeju"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

You woke up because of your alarm clock. '7 days no class.' You thought. You got up and lazily walked to the bathroom to wahs up. After you washed up you changed your clothes.

 

 

 

 

'Like they would care how I dress right?' You thought as you tied your hair into a pony tail. You checked your bag if you missed something but you didn't. You grabbed your phone and texted LeeHi.

 

 

 

[TEXT]

 

 

"GoodMorning LeeHi-ah~" You texted her.

 

"Goodmorning:) Are you all ready? Bring nice clothes arraseo?" She texted back.

 

"Like they care about my fashion sense. And yes^^ I'm all ready." You texted her back.

 

"Ok, Have a safe trip then:) Make them fall for your charms except Suho Oppa Arraseo?" She texted back.

 

"Um, Sorry I kinda want Suho to be mine~" You texted her back.

 

"YAH!!! NO WAY!!! He's mine! Only Mine! Just Mine! Don't you dare lay a finger on him." LeeHi texted back. You chuckled at her reply.

 

"Ok, Arraseo." You said. You glanced at the clock and your eyes widened '8:30?' You thought. Gosh! I'm gonna be late! I haven't even ate breakfast yet. You hurriedly ran downstairs and you founf your mom cooking pancakes you munch all of them and drank fresh milk. Then you heard a car horn. 'They're here' You thought.

 

 

"I'm going." You said as you kissed your umma's cheeks.

 

"Ok, Take care arraseo? Eat well!" She said as she waved. You grabbed your bag and sighed deeply.

 

 

"You can do this Hyerim-ah~" You cheered yourself and walked to the van.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

You alone inside the van. You made an awful face. The girl sitting at the front seat noticed your reaction.

 

 

"They're not going to ride with you today since they have photoshoot. They'll be coming tonight so today you have time to rest." The girl said.

 

"Arraseo. Um," You said awkwardly.

 

"Just call me Lorraine Unnie." She said. You smiled.

 

"Okay Unnie." You said.

 

"And just call me Jung Oppa." The guy who's driving said to you.

 

"Or call him Ahjushiii~" Lorraine Unnie said teasingly.

 

"Aish~ then call her Ahjumma!" Jung Oppa said. Unnie glared at him while he stuck his tongue out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

~ HyeRim's POV ~

 

 

 

 

The ride to Jeju was fine, I guess... Lorraine Unnie and I have gotten so close since the 3 hour ride and same with Jung Oppa. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

You arrived at Jeju Island. You took your bag out from the van's backseat. You admired the beach. A smile plastered on your face.

 

 

"Hyerim-ah, I'm going to walk you to your room Arraseo? Rest a bit I'll just call you when EXO arrives." Lorraine Unnie said to me. I nodded.

 

 

 

 

----