CHAPTER THREE: "One Lucky Girl!"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

After the two sang the song the other 4 members suddenly came in on the stage together with the other two. They're carrying a medium sized box whom you assumed that all their fangirls name is in there, including you. But you didn't care cause there's no possibility that it's you. You were scanning on your phone when you heard your name being called.

 

 

"And the lucky girl is.... Kim Hyerim?" The guy said. You looked up with an annoyed plastered on your face and you saw a guy who you remembered being LeeHi's so called favorite or something...

 

 

"Yah! He's calling you!" LeeHi said as she pushed you and smiled widely as possible. You reamained calmed but your annoyed face never left. You stood infront of the stage. The guy who's really tall I mean REALLY tall smiled widely at you.(Chanyeol) You awkwardly smiled and bowed.

 

 

"Um, Excuse me... Why am I here?" You asked still clueless since you're not really paying attention and you just heard your name so you came up on the stage.

 

"You're the ONE LUCKY GIRL Silly!" The guy said as he ruffled your hair. (Suho)

 

"Why being so touchy?" You said they looked at you with a shocked plastered on their face. Luckily the fans didn't heard what you just said cuz' you're not holding a microphone.

 

 

"You're not a fan?" The tall guy again whispered at you. (Chanyeol)

 

"Um, yeah Kinda' I'm just doing my bestfriend a favor that's all." You explained.

 

"Um okay." He said as he whispered something to the other members.

 

 

They made a face. It's kinda' unreadable. You gulped thinking of running away. But you know you can't.

 

 

Suho suddenly cleared his throat and said. "So this girl." He pointed at you. 'What now?' You thought. "Is the one lucky girl." He said as he smiled at the audience. They made a sad sound. Some of them were crying. 'What the.' You thought as you rolled your eyes.

 

 

 

 

"That's all for todays meeting so May you all continue to support us and Goddnight~" Suho said as the othe members smiledwhile nodding. They waved their hands while you still standing there dumbfounded. Then suddenly LeeHi came running like an crazy old woman to you.

 

 

 

"Oh My God Hyerim! You one lucky girl!" She shouted while hugging me.

 

"Lucky? Like I would care. If it's K.Will or the other 2AM members maybe I'll be happy about it." I mumbled like a child. Someone chuckled behind me I glanced at him.

 

 

"Suho.. O..p..Opaa!" LeeHi said as her eyes are suddenly twinkling like a star.

 

 

"I'm sorry if we troubled you that much." Suho said to Hyerim.

 

"Gwenchana. It's not your fault anyways." You said.

 

"So you'll agree being our leading lady?" Suho said. Before you could say No LeeHi stepped on your foot. You covered your mouth by your hands to prevent from shouting you just glared at LeeHi.

 

"She's going!" Lee Hi said. You made an Owl face. Your eyes got bigger than D.O

 

 

"Ok then... Noona will send you an e-mail so you'll know what to bring." Suhho said as he smiled and waved signaling that he's going.

 

 

 

"Lucky!" LeeHi said as she hugged you. You pushed her.

 

"You ! Why did you?!" You said. No right words coming right into your mouth you just send her a death glare.

 

"Mian~ Just do this! Please for me?" She said.

 

"I'll think about it." You said as you walked away leaving her. She hurriedly ran and cathed up to you.

 

 

 

 

 

----