CHAPTER ONE: "Please go with me?"

I'm not their Fangirl!

 

 


 

 

 

You woke up because of you're alarm clock. You got up and lazily walked to the bathroom to wash up. After you're done washing you immidiately changed into you're uniform since today is Thursday and you have class.

 

 

 

 

You sighed as you combed your hair and lazily walked downstairs to eat you're breakfast. You found your mom cooking pancakes. You sat lazily on the seat and shoved the cereal into your mouth. You're mom noticed how you acted and decided to talk.

 

 

"Yah, Why are you suddenly like this?" You're mom said.

 

"What?" You said as you continued to shoved another spoonfull of cereal into your mouth.

 

"Aish~ this girl. Yah, You're a girl so you should act like a girl. Look at you you eat like a boy." You're mom said while flipping the pancakes.

 

"So?" You asked. You're being air minded today.

 

"Just eat slowly or you'll choke." You're mom warned you.

 

"Mehrong~" You teased and continued to eat like a hungry man.

 

 

 

 

After you finished your food you bid goodbye to your mom and walked to you're school since it's only just a few meters away. You plugged your earphones and played K.Will's song. When you reached the gate you found LeeHi waiting for you. You just pass at her and she directly ran into to you while pulling your hair softly.

 

 

"Yah!" You exclaimed.

 

"Tss... You act like you don't know me?" She said as she pout cutely.

 

"Eiw~" You said teasingly.

 

"Tss. By the way..." She said as she tapped her fingers together.

 

"What?" You asked. You know she'll ask some favor from you but you acted air minded.

 

"Um... Maybe..." She said.

 

"Mayber what?" You asked as you eyed her.

 

"I thought that maybe... you could come with me this friday afternoon after class?" LeeHi said as she hoped to heard a yes from you. But obviously she didn't.

 

"NO." You said as you tried to walk away but she grabbed you're bag and pulled you towards her.

 

"Please!~ But I already brought you a ticket! You know how expensive this is!" She said as she showed me the ticket.

 

"Then, Who said that I want to go to that concert?" You said.

 

"Hmm, No one." She said as she puuted cutely. "But I already told Appa that you're going with me!" She explained hoping I'll said yes.

 

"Then tell Uncle that I'm busy. And it's an afternoon occassion and you don't need me to come since you're older than me. You should ask someone who's older than you pabo." You said as you flickered her head.

 

"But, you're my bestfriend! I want to see them with you!" She said.

 

"Who?" You asked.

 

"EXO." She said.

 

"EXO?" You asked. Clueless.

 

"Yes the famous Rookie boy-group! They'll be having a concert and a mini fan meeting tomorrow night so please !" She said. "This will be my first and my last request to you." She said as she bit her lower lip.

 

 

"Ok. Fine!" You said as you sighed. She suddenly lit up.

 

 

"YAY~!! Saranghae Kim Hyerim!" She said as she clung into you. You pushed her away.

 

"I hate you too Kim LeeHi." You said still teasing her.

 

"Ok? But seriously Gomawo!" She said as she smiled 5x widely.

 

"But you'll be buying me lunch today." You said.

 

"Owww." She said as she pouted cutely then she smiled afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

After our bickering we decided to go to the classroom since the bell will rang soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 


 

(A/N)

 

 

 

 

This is Hyerim and LeeHi's character :)

 

Hong Gi (Hyerim) is close with her so I decided to make her Hyerim's bestfriend:)