Day 1~

The Triple Win with a Side of Fries

Day number 1.

This marks the first day of my leave for…for.. Fat camp.. Yes, that’s right. Fat camp. Or, well, “Fitness Prefab.” I like to call it fat camp because that’s what it’s for. Yeah, I’m not the “most” skinniest person out there.. Nor the biggest. Okay, yes I am very well, indeed fat. Obese actually. I never really thought about it or cared until I couldn’t ride one of the rides at Lotte World. Very embarrassing.. Also where I live, being Seoul Korea, not a lot of people here are overweight. If they are, they are just chubby. Where I am obese.

Anyways, I decided to keep this journal/diary to write in during my so called “journey”. Oh it will be a journey… A painful journey. I love ramen. …and Back to life now; I’m keeping this so I can deal with fat camp mentally. It helps me keep myself in check and I might want to go back and read what my days were like when I was losing weight. That’s my goal basically; to be able to finish this journal with a thinner me. I’m pretty excited but at the same time I’m not happy about the fat camp. But I do feel like this will give me the push I need. I’ve tried many times to lose weight and get fit, but it’s hard to on your own. Plus, there will be others like me there; I don’t think it will be too bad. Honestly, this was my family’s decision. I think I would have lost the weight “eventually”, this is just plain embarrassing.

Okay, I lied. I’m not excited at all. I’ll be excited when I see the outcome. I just want to eat gosh damnit! I’m being forced to go because my parents say they can’t afford to feed me! Can you believe that?! They are lying! I know for a fact because my family is pretty well off. Pftt~ “can’t feed me” my ! The rest of my siblings are small to normal size. I know my parents have my best interest at heart, but come on. Oh well, I didn’t really have much say in the matter.

But yes, I will be taken forcefully to Fat camp; better known as No Mercy Fitness Prefab. No mercy… *shutters*. I’ve packed, cleaned, parent-proofed my room, everything. Now I’m just waiting for my mother to drive me there.. Only my mother. I rather her experience my embarrassment than my entire family, especially my older brother, Yongnam; who happens to be a lean rocker. I can only take so much teasing, yo nam sayin? With all that said, my mother just called me down to leave. And so it begins.. Until my next entry~

 

Author pov:

Yongguk walked down stairs to leave and to say goodbye to his father and siblings. Soon enough it was just him and his mother in the car driving. It was pretty awkward considering where Yongguk was going, and his mother knew he wasn’t so happy about the idea. In fact, he was the complete opposite and a little shamefaced. Although it was for his well-being. They were thinking about him the entire time they pondered this idea. The camp wasn’t too far from Seoul, just a little bit outside of it. Basically to give the campers privacy and space for their activities.

They finally arrived at No Mercy. They were welcomed by two camp counselors, Pilates instructors, and nutritionists. No mercy’s counselors were well prepared and trained for this type of camp, and they showed it. Their names were Tori and Maddie. They were from America and came for a job and to help people like Yongguk reach their goals.

Yongguk and his mother reached the front. Tori was the first to talk.

“Hello~! Welcome to camp No Mercy! We are so thrilled to have you!”

“Oh yes! Can’t wait to start working out and eating right!” Said Maddie.

Yongguk’s mother was pretty happy that the counselors were so nice and welcoming. Yongguk was already thinking of ways to escape this “other world”.

“Ah you two girls are so nice! I know Yongguk will be well taken care of now.” Yongguks mother said with a smile. Yongguk just stood there blankly, *what am I? A 10 year old?!*

“Oh yes, he will be very comfortable here, we offer only the best and the other campers here are pretty friendly too!” said Maddie.

“That’s fantastic! Okay, well my yonggukie, I have to go now. I will miss and love you~! Now dear, have a good time, make some friends and lose some weight!” Yongguks mother said doing the *Fighting* sign, with a big smile.

“Don’t talk to me.” Said yongguk with his arms crossed, looking straight ahead.

“Bye darling!” Mrs. Bang said as she left, after giving Yongguk a kiss on the cheek.

“So! It’s nice to meet you Yongguk, I hope you’re ready for the best transformation of your life!! Let me show you to your cabin!” Tori said, grabbing Yongguks hand.  *Omigod.. I’m going to die.* thought Yongguk. Reluctantly, he followed. Starting his new journey filled with surprising events.