Chapter 2

What I Feel For You [editing]

Hana stumbled out in the corridor, unable to utter a sound. She had to get out of there as fast as possible, before he saw her. Somehow, in her panic-stricken confusion, she started to run in the wrong direction. No matter how many months she had spent in those hallways, she had no idea where she was going, just anywhere that could lead her out. And so she realised she was running deeper into the basement, so she turned around and started running towards the exit. Suddenly she hit something that stood in her way, right in front of her. As a reflex she closed her eyes and prepared herself for the pain. The thing she hit fell easily, and she followed and landed on it.

At least it wasn’t a hard object. But then she felt something soft against her fingers: hair. Soft, curly hair. She slowly opened her eyes, hoping it wouldn’t be what she thought it was. Of course this meant that her usual bad luck was up and flying again. She closed her eyes once again and cursed her clumsiness a thousand times, before deciding to speak up.

“I’m so sorry! Chanyeol, are you okay?” Hana exclaimed, worried he would be mad at her for running into him. He groaned, lifted his head slightly and squinted at her. That wasn’t a good sign. What if he wouldn’t forgive her? Hated by the guy she liked, that's just great!

He let his head fall to the floor again, with his eyes closed, letting out another small cry.

“What is it? Are you in pain? I-, I-... What to do, what to do..? Should I call an ambulance?” she began to panic.

When he heard the word ambulance, his quickly opened his eyes and looked at her with an afflicted expression.

“Please, not that. Stay.” he grabbed Hana's ankle when she made herself ready to stand up, dragging her down on the floor again.

“But... You hit your head!” she had no idea what to do. She just stood there, his touch made her completely incapacitated. Her thoughts that were linked to some kind of reason were completely blocked. At last she sighed.

“All right, I’ll stay. But we need to get you to the hospital sooner or later.”

“I don’t care about that. I just need to calm down a bit.”

There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Hana's thoughts were still in complete mess, and also, the fact that he was here didn’t help her re-organise them. At last it was him that broke the silence.

“So..." he breathed heavily. "How do you know my name?” He was still lying down, and he spoke with a low voice.

“Are you kidding? You’re the guy I li- I mean one of the exo guys, as if you wouldn’t expect me to know our name?” Sigh, she knew it. She just HAD to make a mistake to almost confess her one-sided feelings for him. But luckily he hadn't noticed that so far.

“I mean, I’m not really a well known person here, you know.” He lifted a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Please don’t do this to me, you thought. She remained quiet, simply because she couldn’t answer to that. 

He understood her hesitant gaze and changed the subject.

“Anyway, what’s your name?” he looked at her from the place he was laying. Hana blushed; she'd never imagined that he would be interested in knowing her.

“Aren’t you supposed to be resting? You hit your head you know.” She didn’t want him to feel worse than he already did. “And please remind me why we’re still in school, aren’t your parents worried?”

“One, I feel better now, and I know that I hit my head. That’s why it hurts so much.” Her heart-pace fastened. “Two, I don’t know why we’re still here. I don’t think you can carry me all the way home by yourself.” He reached for her hand and squeezed it. “Three, I only live with my mom, and she’s working at this time, so she won’t be worried. And four,”

Her eyes widened in anticipation.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

Hana sighed. “My name is Hana. Kang Hana.”

“Kang Hana. That’s a really nice name.”

Her cheeks, that just had cooled off, went hot again from his compliment.

“It means flower, right?”

She nodded, with her face still as red as a tomato.

“It really fits you.”

Wow, he truly knew how to make a girl speechless. He looked so warm and cozy, so forgiving, so open. She now had even more reason to like him.

“Thank you.” Hana whispered. She only had a little bit of self control left in herself, and she struggled against her sudden urge to hug him.

“You probably already know my full name then.” He winked and smiled at her blank expression.

“Yes. Park Chanyeol.”

He just continued to smile. “Do you know anything else besides my name?”

“No.” Typically she answered too fast.

“Then I want you to answer one more question.”

She gulped.

“What exactly were you doing here? And why were you running?”

Oops. She didn’t expect him to take notice of that.

“Well...” He stared intently at her, and she caught a glimpse of curiosity in his beautiful eyes.

“I was studying. And the running... No reason.” She said simply. That was the only answer she could come up with under such pressure. If he knew she were there to see him dance, he would probably see her as a creepy stalker. Which she admitted she probably had been all this time.

 

After an hour he got tired and wanted to sleep.

“No, you can’t sleep. Not before you’ve gone to the hospital.” Hana yelled, partly because it was for his own good, and partly because she didn’t want to be alone.

“I’m not stepping into an ambulance. Never.” He was so stubborn.

“What about calling someone else to pick you up then?”

“Can you please call Luhan for me? He’s got a car.” He picked up a phone from his pocket and placed it in her hand. “It’s on autodial; number 2.”

She quickly pressed on the button '2' and then on 'call'. After only three signals, someone picked up.

“Hello? Yeol, why are you calling this late?”

Hana started crying, she didn’t know what to say. She was too worried for Chanyeol, and Luhan heard her sobs on the other end.

“Yeol, are you crying? Man, I didn’t think you could cry when you were on the phone,” he joked. Her sobs got louder.

“Am I wrong, or did your voice just become not-so-dark?”

“You have to help us. Please Luhan, help.” Hana cried.

“You’re not Yeol. What happened?” His voice changed, he sounded more serious now.

“He-he-he hit his head, and he refuses to let me call an ambulance. Please Luhan.”

“I’ll be on my way in five minutes. Can you wait? Where are you?”

“We're in the school, right in the entrance. He’s getting tired, but I won’t let him sleep until you come here.”

“I’ll hurry. Please wait for me.” Then the call got cut off.

The only thing they could do now was to wait for Luhan.


A/N

So! This was chapter 2!

What will happen? Stay tuned~

Please comment, upvote and subscribe ^^

/Matsu-chan