Prologue/Teaser

Dandelion

Tiffany had always been someone who treasured love, friendship, and relationships. She loved to love, and did so all the time. She also never hesitated to show her love, through either her words or her actions. And when she loved, she loved so wholeheartedly and purely, as if her world solely depends on the other person. This great big heart of Tiffany’s was never before an inconvenience for everyone enjoyed being loved by Tiffany but soon enough, it put her in a situation that spelled nothing but trouble.

Taeyeon had been with Tiffany ever since the American girl moved to South Korea to pursue her musical dream. They roomed together during their trainee days, and fast became lovers. They were a self-proclaimed couple of husband and wife, and they remained so even after becoming Girls’ Generation, with Taeyeon head over heels in love with her “wife” and Tiffany depending greatly on her “hubby”. Their relationship was flowing smooth and calm like a river on a clear spring day, the perfect love that every couple wishes to have, until into their lives entered a Jessica Jung.

Jessica was everything a girl wishes to be and a boy would want his girlfriend to be. And considering how much fate pushed her and Tiffany together (they were assigned to be seatmates on the first day of school), it was not surprising that she easily and quickly earned a spot in Tiffany’s heart that was solely dedicated to her, and a big spot at that. After Jessica and Tiffany became friends, there was nothing that could keep these two “soulmates”, as they called themselves, apart. They were perfect for each other, two individuals who were completely different yet totally similar. Their polar oppositeness attracted them to each other and their likeness bound them together. Both being very touchy-feely people, Jessica and Tiffany could be seen all over each other, whether they were on or off screen, not caring about hiding their mutual affection. It was obvious that Tiffany loves Jessica.

But it was also obvious that Tiffany loves Taeyeon. And Taeyeon and Jessica both love Tiffany back. So for some weird incomprehensible reason (at least to Tiffany because the reason is quite in-your-face when one thinks about it), the two girls decided to allow Tiffany to date both of them, at the same time.