The other side of him

「 Different 」
Luhan and Sehun were gone, who knows where, leaving me alone with Baekhyun at home. We were both sitting around the kitchen table with an awkward silence surrounding us. It seemed he didn't dare look at me after what happened last night. Even if I tried to start a conversation, it somehow ended on him looking at his hands without answering.
 
''Baekhyun, look at me.'' I suddenly said, frowning slightly.
 
His eyes slowly looked up to find mine. I sighed, not really wanting to say what I was about to say, I only felt like I had to.
 
''Stop worrying. These dreams are going to happen more often until you're able to control yourself. And I.. I'll sleep in your room to make sure everything will be fine, okay?''
 
He stopped playing with his fingers and all of his attention was now on me. His face was emotionless.
 
''I- In the same bed?'' is the only thing that came out of his mouth.
 
''No. Of course not. I'll sleep on the couch next to the window.'' I answered, nervously.
 
Once again, the room was drowning in complete silence. I coughed slightly, only to make sure he knew I was still waiting for an answer.
 
''Oh, well.. I guess it's fine then.'' he finally responded. ''I was wondering, can I see you as a wolf?''
 
I looked up to him, nodding. I got up and closed my eyes, trying to concentrate. A few seconds later, I became more hairy and the way I saw Baekhyun was different. A wolf's vision is clearer than a human's. I could see every single detail on his face, which made me smile. He had the skin of a porcelain doll from what I could see. He slowly patted my head with an amazed look on his face.
 
''Omo, you're adorable.'' he told me, with a cute grin.
 
I growled, making him back off, surprised to see my reaction.
 
''I'm not supposed to be adorable, I'm a big wolf, I'm supposed to be scary.'' I corrected him.
 
''Woah, I can even hear you speak!''
 
I rolled my eyes. He's so innocent, I thought to myself. As I took my clothes with my mouth, I looked at Baekhyun, telling him to look away with a head sign. Surprisingly, he understood and turned around. As I got back to my human form, I put my pants on and, thinking I was completely dressed, the boy sitting in front of me turned back to face me. I saw his cheeks turning bright red and his eyes got bigger than usual. Even if me being shirtless made him uncomfortable, he kept staring at me. I gulped, turning around as I bit my lower lip. I slowly brought my hand up to my face and touched my cheek. Why am I so hot? Was I being shy because of Baekhyun? I shook my head, thinking it was impossible and as I turned around, the brown headed boy was still looking at me. I looked down at my still shirtless body and our eyes met again when I lifted my head.
 
''I'm sorry, oh my God.'' he loudly spat out, getting up and leaving the kitchen.
 
Watching him leave, I couldn't help but giggle. 
 
Boom boom, boom boom.
 
What was that? I touched my chest and when I felt my heart beating faster, a smile lit up my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kinda short chapter, oh well! I wanted to write one before going to sleep ;w;
I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please leave some nice comments, huhu~
CHANNIE'S HEART IS BEATING FASTER TUN TUN TUN. Is it the start of a love story?
Kekeke, we'll see later on. Thank you for reading my fanfic, it means a lot ^___^
Park TaeHyo ~ xo