Nightmares

「 Different 」
Chanyeol's pov
 
As I was trying to fall asleep, I kept hearing strange noise coming from the room next to mine, which was Baekhyun's. It sounded as if he was growling or , I wasn't sure. It was none of my business, so I decided to stay in bed. As soon as I closed my eyes to try and sleep, I heard him scream. I sat in my bed and looked at the wall, following the sound. Maybe he was having a bad dream, but he kept screaming, and it became louder with every second. I got up without hesitating anymore and ran to his room. I opened the door quickly and walked towards his bed. He was sweating and his eyes were strongly closed. His hands were clutching his bed's sheets, I could see he was in pain. Without waiting any longer, I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to wake him up. Nothing happened, he was still having a bad dream. I didn't enjoy seeing him like this, not at all. I turned him around and started yelling his name. He still wasn't waking up. I started panicking and I slapped his face, without hurting him. His eyes finally opened and he clung to me quickly. Not really knowing how to react, I slowly placed my hands around him. I could feel his heart racing and the heat coming from his body was intense. I heard him start to cry as his hands held me tighter.
 
''P- Please stay.'' he stammered, not letting go of my shirt.
 
As a response, I softly passed my hand in his hair. I could feel him shaking. I had no idea what his dream was about but if he wants me to stay, that's what I'll do. I laid down beside him, letting him know I wasn't going to leave. He fell asleep after a few  minutes, still holding on to my shirt. I turned my head to face him, noticing how peaceful he looked when he was sleeping. I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep while I was looking at him.
 
The next morning, I got waken up by the sound of someone knocking on the door. Still half asleep, I responded with a deep and husky voice.
 
''What?''
 
The door opened and the person standing in front of me was Sehun. He frowned as he looked over at me. As my eyes got bigger, I realized Baekhyun was still holding me, his head laying on my chest. I gulped as I got up without waking him up. I went out of the room and as soon as I looked at Sehun, he started laughing.
 
''Are you his mommy or something?'' he spat out, thinking he was funny.
 
''Shut up, pabo.'' I said, roughly. ''He had a nightmare. If you make fun of him, I can surely make fun of you too.''
 
His face became more serious as he knew I was right. Sehun was the maknae of the group and before he learned how to control his inner wolf, he used to have nightmares all the time. Luhan was the one who took care of him because I didn't know how to approach him. He was uncontrollable, it was almost scary. That's how his relationship with Luhan became stronger. They were now inseparable.
 
''Instead of laughing, why don't you help me. You know what it's like to have these kinda nightmares, I don't.'' I asked as we were heading to the kitchen.
 
''You have to control them and learn how to not let them get to you. It's harder than it looks like. It will probably take him a while. He'll have to get used to it for now before he can control it.'' he admitted, sitting on the counter.
 
''And how is he suppose to control it?''
 
''Aren't you the master of your own mind?'' he pointed out, glancing at me. ''He has to become stronger and change his own dreams.''
 
''Sehunnie, get off the counter right now.'' Luhan ordered, entering the kitchen.
 
The youngest quickly got on his feet, listening to his little, yet older, Lulu. I sighed. Sehun was pathetic, he always did everything his boyfriend was telling him to do. Maybe these are things you do when you're in love, I said to myself, looking at both of the boys in front of me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the 5th Chapter ^____^ I had fun writing it!
I was listening to EXO's new album at the same time, keke~
Anyways, I love the first part, where Baekhyun has his nightmare.
asdfghjk Baekyeol is such a cute pairing, I can't even, huhuhu.
Please tell me what you thought about this chapter, thank you c:
Park TaeHyo ~ xo