Taken

Arcane

Luhan woke up in a great mood the next day. He instantly remembered the previous night and his talk with Jongin. It was time to leave. Luhan wished that he wouldn't have to go since he was just getting adjusted to life in Seoul, but he trusted Jongin. He began to pack some clothes in his backpack. He also packed some water and snacks that he had. He walked over to his drawer and looked for his small box where he kept his money. He had been saving up for that trip to visit his parents. Hopefully after all this was over, he could see them once again. As soon as he finished packing he placed his backpack by the door and went to make a small meal for himself. As he stepped into the kitchen, he heard a knock. He turned and headed toward the door. He opened it and he saw two men in black suits looking down at him.

"Can I help you?" Luhan slowly asked.

One of the men knocked Luhan on his head and he began to fall. The other man caught him before he fell and they both dragged him toward the car. The car drove off into the distance, no one had even noticed what had just happened.


Jongin was busy looking around the house for his map. He had used it before to mark down places that were less guarded. He was also looking for his notebook that contained all his notes. Once he was outside the city, he would show other people what he had and hopefully put in end to all of this. A knock was heard as Jongin found his notebook. He raced over to the door thinking Luhan had arrived. He opened the door smiling, but that smile faded away when he saw two people who were from the government.

"What do you want now?" Jongin said coldly.

"You." Both men reached toward Jongin and dragged him out of his home.

"Let me go now!" Jongin shouted. He continued screaming and struggling until one of the men finally knocked him out cold. He was thrown into the car and they drove off to city hall where Luhan was also waiting.


Jongin's eyes began to flutter open. He began to make out another figure sitting in front of him. His vision became less blurry as his eyes adjusted to the light. Sitting in front of him was Luhan. His eyes widened once he saw Luhan tied up and blindfolded with tape over his mouth. Luhan seemed to be awake. Jongin on the other hand was not blindfolded nor had his mouth been tapped shut, but he was tied up on a metal chair.

"Luhan! Luhan it's me Jongin! Can you hear me?" Jongin spoke rather softly.

Luhan turned his head toward his voice and nodded. Muffled sounds were heard as Luhan tried to speak. Jongin figured trying to communicate with him at the moment was pointless. He looked around to try and figure out where they were. There was nothing in the room. At the far left corner was a door. Jongin tried to remember what happened before he woke up there. The last thing he remembered was opening the door. And then it hit him. The government, they were the ones who brought him here. Suddenly the door burst open. Jongin turned his head and glared at the person coming in. Once he got closer, he saw that familiar face. Tao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry again for taking a while to update... and this chapter is so short. But the next chapter will be up sooner I promise. Also school is starting next week so I'll try my best to update when I can, Thank you for reading!