o04 || тнє αƒтєямαтн ρт1

Don't hold Your Breathe

 

Bom collapsed backwards into one of the booths and one of the guys ran to her side. 
 
“Are you ok? You look pale…We definitely don’t need anyone else passing out now.” he said softly with a frown sitting slowly at the edge of the table in front of her. Bom looked up to see a warm smile on his face.
 
“Im still trying to take in what the just happened…& why the sunglasses? We’re inside.” Bom said holding her head and putting on a confusing  facial expression. He was caught off guard and looked away before taking his hands to the glasses and slowly pulling them off.
 
“this is why…” his voice was low. Bow looked up and examined his face.
 
“Why?” she asked clueless. He coughed a bit so shocked. 
 
“What do you mean why?” his eyes were wide. Then he relaxed his face muscles. “Can you not see how small my eyes are?” Bom froze just staring at him before letting out a loud laugh. He quickly used his hand to cover . She still continued to laugh though which caused him to smile unconsciously.
 
“Oh please…You look fine!” Bom said after gently removing his hand from . She was still lightly chuckling and smile every time his sentence replayed in her mind.
 
(His Pov)
Something is seriously wrong. How could she keep a straight face after I took of my glasses. But even though she is smiling I can see that she isn’t feeling well. Her skin is pale and her eyes look dull. Though she looks sick I cant help but just see her flawless features.
 
 Her thin curvy lips, her straight nose ,the sparkling eyes, and her bright red hair just brought out all her features.  I could help but stare a bit and take in all her beauty. He was a bit thrown of by her pained expression though.
(End Pov)
 
(Bom POV) 
Hmmph who does he think he is…? Making me smile on such a day? *sigh* But really what’s wrong with him. Who wear sunglasses indoors? Aigoo…These guys now a days and their identity issues…
(End Pov)
 
“Are you really ok though? Do you need anything?”
 
“Im fine thanks…” Bom replied with a smile.
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Dara was by CL’s side holding her hand.
 
“Chaerin-ah…Are you ok?” she asked squeezing her hand. Cl had been like this for 15 minutes now and the Boys were spread out through the small café waiting patiently. Zico eyed CL from  another tabel that was a couple of feet away. He eyed her from head to toe watching her lay motionless and couldn’t help but feel some type of way. 
 
CL head was throbbing as she slowly came to her sense and squirmed around a bit adjusting to her awkward position on the long futon. He hand went to her head and Zico caught her movement and hopped to his feet.
 
“CL are you ok?” Dara asked helping her sit up. By this time Zico made his way over to CL’s side before all the others.
 
“Minji~ where is she?” were the first words CL manages to say in a week voice as she swung her feet of the futon to hit the floor. She leaned over and placed her elbows on her knee’s combing her fingers through her two toned hair.
 
Her head pounded and she made a face causing Zico’s quick action.
 
“I’ll  take you to her!” He said grabbing her wrist gently and pulling her up to he feet. CL was dazed but in hearing she would be able to see Minji made things seem a bit better. Her feet followed sluggishly. And he helped her get into his car and sped off.
 
Dara scrunched up her nose.
“What just happened?” she asked getting up to her feet. Two of the guys approached her.
 
“Sunbae!” one with rust colored hair called.
 
“Oh Jaehyo-ah”
 
“Oh this is Yukwon…” Jaehyo lowered his voice. He was almost unwilling to introduce his brother to her. He snarled before rolling his eyes.
 
“Hi im Yukwon. Kim Yukwon” he said with a sweet smile. Dara smiled back softly causing Jaehyo to cringe. 
 
“Sunbae will your friend be ok?” Jaehyo asked walking with her to a table close to Bom and Taeil’s.
 
“She should as long as she can see Minji.” Dara replied plopping down in the booth. Bom then did the same and taeil stood by Bom’s side staring down at her. When she looked up to catch him staring she looked away instantly before Turing a light shade of pink in the cheeks.
 
“Are you ok? Your turning pink!” one of the guys said as he walked over. This caused Taeil to examine her face again and smiled.
 
“Hyung are you ok? Why are you smiling like that?” another said eying him up and down.
 
“YAH! Minhyuk! SHUT UP!” Taeil said about to run and choke him but Bom grabbed his wrist. This sent a jolt through both their bodies and when their eyes met it was  a “FATALITY”
 
“uhh just let it go, you don’t want any replays of what happened earlier right?” Bom said softly her grip loosening. He sighed and moved back to his place by her side where she smiled and he did the same.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
CL was in the car with Zico with her temple pressed to the glass as she watched the trees and buildings pass at lightning speed. Zico was troubled by her expression and concern.
 
“Are you ok?” he asked in a soft tone that didn’t seem to fit him but you could tell it was sincere.
 
“I will be…I just need to make sure Minji is ok? That’s all I care about”
 
“Why is she so important to you?”
 
“That’s not even the right words, She means more than my own life.” Cl replied closing her eyes with memories rushing back to her. Zico put on a confused expression not wanting to press her too hard for answers. He knew her state and how much she had just been through so he let it go…
_________________________________________________________________________________
Back at the café the group decided to get more acquainted. Taeil as the oldest introduced everyone from his side.
 
“So this is Minhyuk, Yukwon, Jaehyo, and Kyung…” Taeil said pointing to everyone. In order they all waved or nodded with smiles.
 
“You guys also met Jiho and Jihoon. Well not really met…” Kyung said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head causing the others to sigh.
 
“Yeah Jiho goes by the name Zico and we just call Jihoon Pyo…” Jaehyo interrupted.
 
“AHHHHH those were the two who stole my friends!” Bom said pretending to be annoyed.
 
“No , well…you see…” Taeil tried to defend. Bom made a cute face while trying to hold in her laughter. She loved how cute he was when he was nervous.
 
“I was just kidding.” Bom said touching his hand gently. They both smiled.
 
“YAH, What’s with all this skinship?” Dara asked giving Bom the “Dara knows all” face. As the two tried to hide it they only made it worse. But between the two of them it just felt so natural.
 
“So all of you are friends?” Dara asked.
 
“actually we are Brothers?” Minhyuk said causing Bom and Dara to look at each other with wide eyes.
 
“REALLY?” they both said together causing the guys to burst out laughing. They all nodded in unison. Everything was quiet as the girls let the truth sink in.
 
“Well Im Dara, and this is Bom” Dara said emphasizing Bom’s name as she noticed Bom staring at Taeil. Bom snapped back to reality.
 
“Your really pretty Bom.” Minhyuk said avoiding eye contact trying to look cool. But once he locked eyes with Taeil he hid. Taeil shot him the deadliest look he could and Minhyuk understood. Taeil had Claimed her early.
 
“Omo stop…” Bom blushed. Seeing this Taeil was so jealous he just wanted to chuck his shoe at Minhyuk.
 
“You also saw Minji and CL earlier…” Bom said.
 
“Speaking of which why is Minji so important to CL?” Kyung asked.
 
“ahhh its really touchy…” Bom said about to continue when Dara in.
 
“That’s CL’s little sister. But they got separated when they were young due to some unfortunate circumstances…And Minji was adopted by another family.”
 
“what were the circumstances?” Yukwon asked.
 
“Well their parents died when they were young and their older brother had to take care of  the two of them. He was always working so CL was always responsible for watching Minji…” Dara answered
 
“And one day when CL took Minji out CL had….” Bom went into story mode.
“YAH! that’s too MUCH!” Dara said pinching Bom’s thigh.
 
“OWWWE” Bom yelped.
 
“Yah you cant stop there…” Jaehyo pouted.
 
“That part is really private, its better not to tell it.” 
 
“So does Minji know?”
 
Bom and Dara shook their head in unison and watched as the Jaws dropped.
 
“What is CL waiting for?” Minhyuk asked raising out of his seat a little anxious.
 
“This is not trivial matter…Its hard enough to watch your sister live a life not even thinking of you~”
 
“Not even realizing your right there.”
___________________________________________________
A u t h o r ' s  N O T E
OH HO HO
Its getting tense! ALOT of Drama to come~
Thanks for sticking around and reading! Im still working on my Dara pairing thats why
you havent seen alot of hers yet. I want to take hers slower. 
So any PREDICTIONS as whats to happen?
<3