o03 || Unfortunate

Don't hold Your Breathe

 

Dara and Bom sat Patiently in the café waiting for Minji and CL to arrive. Bom went to the counter and ordered two Caramel Frappachinos and a corn muffin as well as a Chocolate Muffins drizzled with Raspberry sauce. Dara then came to assist Bom and carried the drinks back while Bom carried the muffins.
 
The bells jingled indicating that someone had arrived and Bom immediately stop and turned the opposite Direction to see if it was Minji and CL. She proceeded to walk back to her seat after confirming it was the two.
 
 
“What took you guys so long…” Dara said sliding into the corner booth. Bom followed sliding in the booth Next to her.
 
“Unni was talking to some guys, she was totally blushing when she came to pick me up….WAIT she didn’t even pick me up she was all close to his….” Minji raved on right before CL placed her hand over Minji’s mouth.
 
“Well I went to pick up Minji when this guy was just laying in the middle of the hall…”
 
“Here she goes” Dara said rolling her eyes and Bom nodded violently in agreement. They knew CL always had some crazy stories to tell…. 
 
“No im serious” CL defended still pressing her hand over Minji’s mouth. Minji was squirming and trying to break free but she couldn’t.  Bom and Dara laughed as Minji Squirmed until CL was tired of using her strength and finally let go.  Minji took out her purple notebook and flipped through a couple of pages and continued flipping through until she came to a stop. Dara, Bom and CL looked at her confused. Minji placed her index finger under a word and used her other hand to block out a next set of words.
 
“Contemptuous…” Minji said in a soft voice ignoring her surroundings, then she proceeded to mouth a few words before peaking at the words she had covered with her right hand. CL , Dara, and Bom were so shocked.
 
“Seriously, our Minki is such a good student!” Bom said patting her on the head. Minji looked up confused. She had blocked out everything that was going on around her. When she noticed everyone’s stares she shivered. She then eyed Bom’s corn muffin and grinned a little.
 
She buried her head into her book again but this time with a ulterior motive. Since Dara , Bom and CL knew what she was doing they turned to each other to talk and that’s when Minji strikes. Her right hand slid slowly across the table to Bom’s little plate. Though her head was low she eyes her friends as the chatted and smiled once she had the muffin to herself. She kept her head low as she took a big bite before swiftly  placing it back on the plate.
 
Dara’s eyes switched back and forth between Minji occasionally and she would smile knowing exactly what Minji was doing. Someone’s phones vibrated sending the table into shock, and they all scrambled to find the source. CL , Minji, and Dara sulked in disappointment and Bom smiled a bright smile removing her phone from her bag.
 
“Hello?” She called into the phone propping her elbow on the table.
“Ahh Umma…how are you?” The rest of the girls were staring blankly at Bom. She was the life of the conversation. As she continued to talk to her mom she fiddled with her corn muffin. Minji’s eyes immediately went back to her books. Bom eyed Dara who was nibbling on her Chocolate Raspberry muffin. Dara gave Bom the “Does it look like I would eat your muffin when I have this much better MUFFIN” Look causing Bom to snarl a bit.
 
“No not you mom. Im just a bit congested.” Dara almost choked laughing and CL followed. Bom looked to Minji who kept eyeing her book then Bom.
 
“Ok I will call you later…Ok…Love you…Bye” Bom said to her mother before disconnecting the call. 
 
“YAHHH GONG MINJI! Do you wanna die?” Bom said with wide eyes about to jump across the table. Minji head popped up like a rabbit and her eyes were wide. 
 
“No UNNI its not what you think…”
 
“What do you mean its not what I think… I have half a muffin missing….My beloved CORN!” Bom said in anger ending her statement with a frown.
 
“Im sorry, I shouldn’t have done it~”
 
“Damn right , COME HERE”
 
“NOOOOO, I said I was sorry” Minji said getting up from the table and Running through the café with Bom in quick pursuit. Minji ran around tables and ducked between a few trying to confuse Bom but she was too quick. Minji took a final dash for the door and right before reaching she turned to see where Bom was. But as soon as Minji turned back around the door came flying at her and hit her directly on the forehead sending her flying through some tables. All the workers in the café gasped and ran to see what was going on! 
 
“Oh That’s not hip hop baby~ like hyung says” a guy called from outside as he was entering. His eyes widened when he realized what had happened.
 
“MINJI-AH!” CL and Dara called Running and hoping over damaged furniture. The group of guys entered the café also ran to see what happened. Bom now had Minji in her hand with Minji’s head in her lap.
 
“Minji wake up~~~~~!!!!!” Bom called trying to shake her awake.
 
“OH~ Minji?” the guy called. He seemed to fly over to her side. He was so quick he shocked Bom. He quickly took his index and middle finger to her neck checking her pulse. Bom, Dara and CL continued to shake and call to Minji but there was no reply.
 
“YAH Pyo? Is she ok?” One guy called
 
“Omo YOU!” another called Pointing to CL.
 
“OMO its Minji” another said tapping another guy who leaned in looking concerned.
 
“Dara Sunbaenim?” another called from the back
There was so much confusion. Minji wasn’t waking up. Everyone was claiming to know everyone and no one was thinking straight. But in no time Pyo had Minji in his arms and was heading for the door. 
 
“YAH?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you taking my Minji?” CL called about to takle him, but Dara held her back. And at that He was out the door. The two groups were clueless as to what just happened. CL headed for the door and then suddenly stopped. She stopped in between all the other guys.
 
“My Minji….What’s going to happen to my Minji?” she asked out loud without knowing and then her legs went dead and she collapsed. But one of the guys caught her instantly. She started crying now Dara and Bom rushed to her side as the stranger laid her down in a couch that was by the doors.
 
“My Minji…” Cl kept calling out weakly
“….My Minji”