o02 || Lonely Halls

Don't hold Your Breathe

 

_____Later that Day_____
 
CL went to pick up Minji from her last class before meeting up with Dara and Bom. She walked to the isolated section of the school.
 
“why is Minji the only one who always end up in these types of places? Uhgs I have to be her bodyguard 24/7” Cl whispered to herself as she proceeded down the hall. In the distance she could see someone laying down. Her instincts told her to let it go, but when does CL ever listen to those? She proceeded with caution and stopped a few feet away.
 
“YAH!” there was only silence.
“YAHHHHH!” and again there was no reply. She was getting frustrated so she walked foreword and stopped a inch away. She bent down trying to get a look. He was wearing a hood and she was fighting the urge to violently pull it off. 
 
“One more time and that’s it” she whispered to herself. She poked him and again there was nothing. 
 
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH~” she screamed into his ear. Her breathe had gently brushed his neck and he sat up startling CL. She fell back on her so shocked from the swiftness of his reaction. He raised a eyebrow and observed her shocked expression. He leaned in and brought his face about a inch from hers. 
 
Though shocked she examine his features in the dull light. Milky skin that glowed, fluffy eyebrows that seemed to fit his face, small yet wide eyes, full lips that were pinker than hers, and his straight nose. She was taken back once she pieced everything together. He did the same. 
 
Her small nose, he small eyes, her curvy lips, and her blonde and black hair. He liked how it faded to black at the ends. He smiled and she was caught off guard. His smile was like the icing on the cake. Just getting a look at his dimples made her heart flutter and she couldn’t control the beating anymore. She looked down trying to get her stuff together but instead he removed his hood and pulled her by her chin so the she could look him in the eye.
 
 
“Looks like there is not peace and quiet in this school…But if its you I guess I don’t mind” He said with a chuckle. Just when CL was getting her heart under control his words, no his voice made it pound faster and faster. She swallowed loudly and he smiled as he hopped up and grabbed her by the waist pulling her up. She was speechless. She could barley control her heart none the less her body. Usually she would be punching and kicking by now. But it was strange. She never got this feeling before.
 
 
“Im Zico…uhh I’m new here…” 
 
“Ohh…is that…s s s soo?” She barley managed to say. 
 
“Yeah me and my brothers all transferred schools….”
 
“Oh Ok…so that new guy in Minji’s Class was your brother?” 
 
“IDK who Minji is but im gunna assume yes…Unless your school just gets random transfer students this y…” He said leaning his back against the brick wall causing CL to burst out laughing. He laughed along  and she finished gathering her books. She held the close to her chest and tried to avoid eye contact in order to protect her heart. 
 
“Sooo what’s your name, or should I guess?”
 
“Uhh……”
 
“Unni!!!!” Minji called from down the hall exiting the class room ahead of everyone else.
 
“Ohh gotta go, guess you have no choice but to guess” She said jogging away. She sighed a sigh of relief knowing her heart could settle down.  He laughed and pushed his back off the wall.
 
“I guess so…” he whispered. She was now down the hall and he smiled every time she looked back. He caught the spark in her eye and he liked it. 
 
“No peace and quiet…huh? Doesn’t that just defeat the purpose?” He said shaking his head as he walked down the isolated hall to rejoin his class mates in the crowded hall ahead.
 
“UNNI. Who was that?” Minji said innocently…
 
“Dongsaeng who was that earlier with you? You guys even held hands!” 
 
 
“YAH! Not fair!”
 
“What im just asking”
 
“TSSSCH…NAPASO!(Your so bad)” Minji said as she rolled her eyes knowing CL wouldn’t give a direct answer.  CL just laughed and flung her free arm around Minji’s neck.