Kyumin 2: Heechul

Imperfect people

Sungmin's POV

 

It was Sunday. Boy, did I like Sundays....... A time for relaxing and lying around. A time for taking a rest from my brother's new "bestie".

Let me do a short recap of what happened during the first week of school.

1) Donghae skipped Wendesday, Thursday and Friday. I tried calling him but he didn't answer my phone. I was honestly worried about him because knowing him - something is up.

2) Sungjin managed to spend every second of the week glued to Kyuhyun. The two had every - EVERY - class together except for PE. And that's only cause Kyuhyun doesn't go to PE in general. Dunno why and honestly don't care/ The two eat luch together as well along with some other frshmen. The two walk home together - evem though they live in opposite ends of Seoul.

3) Sungjin had already been twice in Kyuhyn's house. Once on Wendesday and once on Friday. And now my bro pretty much wants to move in with the rich jerk cause he had a "huge house with a pool, home cinema, a room full of TVs and computers, a beautiful garden. Oh and also there were maids everywhere that would follow every Kyuhyun's order. He's like a king......". According to Sungjin. I'd be lying if i said that I wasn't jealous of the rich bastard.

So basically the whole week consisted of me worrying about Donghae and Sungjin bragging about his new best friend. I didn't enjoy it..... not at all.

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror  with dripping hair that I had just washed, a toothbrush in my mouth and a towel wrapped around my waist when Sungjin basically flew into the room with a panicked expression. He quickly dumped some dirty clothes into the washing machine and put new towels in the drawer as I watched him with curiousity. Was my brother finally realising the imporatnce of cleaning?

Nah.... Can't be.

Sungjin looked over at me and his eyes widened as if he had just realised I was in the bathroom.

"Hyung!!!!!! Why are you not dressed yet????" - He said in panic.

"What.... is our house on fire or something?" - I spit out the toothpaste and put the toothbrush in the cup before drying my face.

"Not funny...... Kyuhyun is coming over!!! And our room is still messy.... and you are not dressed!!!!" 

Of course..... Kyuhyun.... who else could make my brother so excited and worried over the mess. 

"First of all, my side of the room is clean. Your side is the messy one. Secondly, it's just Kyuhyun..... no need to treat him like the queen of England."

Sungkin pushed me out of the bathroom and followed me into our room.

"You don't get it, Hyjng!!! You should have seen Kyu's house.... It was sparkly clean.... I just want to make a good impression." - I cringed at "Kyu". A pet name seriously?

"Gosh..... his maids probably clean the house...."

"Hyung, just put some normal clothes on, will you? I'll take care of the mess!" - and he was off yelling for our mom to help him clean the kitchen. 

i signed..... I really didn't feel like dressing up to impress the Kyuhyun. But my brother cared so much,........

I opened the closet and fished out a blue button-up shirt and black jeans and put them on. I checked myself out in the mirror and deciding that the outfit was good enough went back to the bathroom to dry my hair.

Suddenly there I heard some noise and commotion downstairs - the prince has arrived.

Crap, I quickly went over my hair with a towel one last time before combing it into place with my fingers and leaving the bathroom. My hair was still a bit wet but it would hopefully do..... otherwise my bro will kill me.

I made my way down the stairs and into the living room to find Kyuhyun and Sungjin surrounded by my parents and grandmother. All of them seemed to be completely mesmerized by my brother's new best friend as I heard my mom compliment him about his "gorgeous" looks and wonderful manners.

Kyuhyun was also the first one to acknowledge my presence. His face lit up and he bowed slightly.

"Morning, Sungmin-hyung!!' - He flashed me a smile and I just nooded.

Who was this nice guy????? what the heck happened to the cocky bastard i met earlier that week?????

I made my way into the kitchen but not before bowing to my parents and grandmother murmuring a light "good morning" and asking my halmeoni how her night had been.

My mom seemed to finally get used to Kyuhyun's "mesmerizing looks" as she invited him and ther rest of my family to come to the kitchen where breakfast was already waiting them.

Kyuhyun seeing a sixth plate on the table for him started arguing - saying that they shouldn't have made breakfast for him - but my mom was unstoppable and in the end Kyuhyun obediently sat down just oppossite of me next to Sungjin.

 

Everyone was really happy to have a guest and Sungjin was on cloud #9 - happy that out parents liked his best friend.

I was just pissed that I would probably get less pancakes than I would if HE wasn't here.We ate in silence. That was actually pretty impressive for a family that usually can't shut their mouthes while talking about the most useless things.

Occasionally my mom would suggest the rasberry jam to our guest and he would decline politely. But that didn't really ruin the silence. 

What did was this.

I was half way shoving another pancake in my mouth when suddenly Kyuhyun stood up and I felt a hand caress my hair.

"Sungmin-hyung, your hair is wet...." _ He slightly combed my hair with is fingers before retreating them and drying on a paper towel. - "You should properly dry your hair or you'll get sick....' - he send me a worried glance.

I won't lie - I felt touched. Even though the guy striked me as a complete bastard it felt nice to be worried about.

"Ya, Lee Sungmin - go and dry your hair properly!! You are embarassing us in front of a guest!!!' - My mom scolded.

"But Umma!!!! I haven't finished eating!!!" 

'No buts!!! Go!!!!" - I pouted but stood up nonetheless. Before I could leave, Kyuhyun sent me a smirk.

Scratch out anything nice I said about the guy - he's a jerk. Needless to say he was now reaching for the pancake that I had my eyes on.

Is it just me who he treats like that?? Am I the only one who had the "honor" to see his smirk?? Were my parents blinded by his good looks and nice background??

Or am I just being unfair thinking that he is a jerk??

I took out a pink towel.... although that's pretty much the only color that inhibitated my closet apart from the rare pecks of green, blue and purple, sometimes evn yellow, but never anything too bright.

I started drying my hair. In reality I hate drying my hair with a towel.... it messes it up. Ususally I let it dry itself naturally or if I am in a hurry I use the blowdrier.... but that thing has been broken for over a week.

There was a creak of chairs downstairs which told me that the others probably finished eating. Didn't even wait for me.....

Suddenly the door opened only to reveal Kyuhyun. I spared him a look before continuing to dry my hair. In the mirror I could see him smirking at me but i chose to not pay any attention to it.

"I am not even surprised...." 

I turned to him and gave him a weird look before looking back in the mirror determined tostyle my hair nicely.

"About what?"

"About the color of your towel." - I could see him trying to hold back a chuckle.

Crap.... The towel was pink.

"Why?" - I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because you seem to be the rather feminine type."

I signed and put my towel down before turning to face him.

"Did you just call me girly?'

"You must have heard it wrong. I called you feminine not girly."

"Is there a difference?" - I crossed my arms anticipating his retort.

"Not really.... But 'feminine' is a more well-mannered way to say it."

My eyes lowered slightly as I made my way towards him. I stopped when we were only 20 cm apart.

Damn. He's tall.

"Listen.... Kyuhyun.... You are my brother's best friend..... and he seems to like you a lot..... It would be quite unfortunate if I had to punch that handsome face of yours.... So keep a distance from me and don't ever talk in my direction..... Do you understand???"

Kyuhyun looked thoughtful for a minute before smirking.

"Yes, I undersatnd." - Something about his smirk told me he didn't...

"What did you understand?"

"That you think I am handsome."

 In a blink of an eye I had my fist right in front of his face.

I was beyond pissed. Yeah, ninja-assasin turned bunny is pissed....

Kyuhyun's smile only grew...

And then - right that very second - Sungjin walked in. His eyes became wide when he noticed ourposition and i quickly put my fist down with a nervous laugh.

Sungjin glared at me.

"Hyung!!!!What the hell did you think you were doing??? Were you gonna pinch Kyuhyun????"

"No-no-no!!!! I wasn't going to punch him...... I was just threatening him."

"Are you an idiot??? Why were you threatening Kyu?"

"He was being a jerk!!!!"

"So??? That doesn't mean he deserves to be punched!!!!!"

"Yah!!! Lee Sungjin, are you on his side?" - I pointed my finger at our guest and suddenly realised something.

Kyuhyun was laughing.

In the middle of our brotherly argument, Kyuhyun was laughing.

"Yah!!! .. Whatever-your-lastname-is Kyuhyun!!!!! Are you laughing!!!!" - Kyuhyun's laughing only increased - "You want to die???"

He shook his head but continued laughing. We just stared at him before Sungjin got tired.

"Fine.... Sungmin-hyung.... just try not to punch my BEST friend.... And Kyu - let's go!! We'll be late."

Kyuhyun finally stopped laughing and now was wiping the tears from his eyes while smiling.

"Where are you going?" - I asked curiously.

"To watch a movie." - Sungjin shrugged and strted dragging Kyuhyun out of the room. I quietly followed them.

Our parents were very sad to find out that Kyuhyun was leaving. My grandma was almost crying. I just rolled my eyes.

Kyuhyun went over each of the members hugging them tightly. When my turn came, He laned towards my ear - I could feel the hot breath on my ear.

"Being a freshman I don't want to cause any commotion by dating a senior and on top of that - a guy. But if you will wait.... maybe we can become an item some time soon..... you know... sice you think I am so handsome."

He pulled away and stuck his tongue out a bit.

I felt my nails dig into my own skin as I gleared at the BOY before me.

Hejust chuckled and together with my lovely brother they laft our house,

Hopefully Kyuhyun would never return again.

 

 

Around 3 pm I got a text from Heechul - my friend - who said that he wanted to meet up with me.

I like Heechul... when we're not alone. He's a fun guy who can make me laugh even when I feel like dying. He's got one hell of a personality. But when we are alone, he often starts making weird remarks and he is a BIG fan of skinship...

By 4 I was sitting in a cafe next to our school drinking a mocha. Heechul was as always late.... That bastard.

I was already planning my speech about him being late when he walked. I opened my mouth but closed it when I saw that something was off.

He was wearing sunglasses and had a scarf around his neck which was covering half of his face.

Now Kim Heechul NEVER covers his face.

Hesat down opposite of me with a loud sign. I just continued sipping from my mocha while eyeing him carefully.

Finally he took off the scarf and sunglasses. I sat up - excited with what he had in mind.

Boy.... wrong move.

"Sungmin-ah.... Be my fake boyfriend." - He looked at me.

0_0

I looked nervously at the lady sitting at the tabe next to us but she just looked away. I gulped.

"Huh?"

"Be my fake boyfriend."

"H-heechul!!!"

"What?"

"I can't-"

"Yes, you can!!! You're not dating anyone nor do you have anyone you like. I need your help and you, being the good friend you are, are supposed to help me."

"Heechul..... why???"- I pushed away my mocha not interested in it anymore.

"Why what?" - Heechul on the other hand was very much interested in my drink as he started sipping from it.

"What do you need me - anybody in fact - to portray your fake boyfriend?" - Heechul looked at me like I was stupid or something.

"Ok. Here's the story. I met a guy." - I rolled my eyes. All of Heechul's stories started that way. - "He is.... just amazing..... He is not perfect - but he makes me feel so .... good."

"Heechul get to the point"

"Aish.... And don't drop the 'hyung' - I am still older...... But anyway.... The guy - Hankyung is his name by the way.... Heis chinese and he is so hot!!! He is like the god -"

"Heechul!"

"Ok..... Anyway, Hankyung is not interested in me - can you believe that bastard!! That is why I have to make him mine."

"By pretending to date me?" - I raised an eyebrow.

"No!!! Let me finish!!" - He glared at me. - "Anyway.... I will jus have to make him mine.... Bu tthe problem is.... other guys still want to date me!!! It's like I am the honey for all those bees.... hot bees. But anyway... so those hot bees won't distract me from my main goal, I need a reason to reject all of them. That's where you come in." - He smiled like that was the best idea in the world.

"So I will date you so other guys won't date... you?" - Heechul nodded. - "What about Han..Hankyung?

"He doesn't have to know..... Actually he won't know - or that will completely ruin my plan." - Heechul finished MY drink.

"Ok.... But why me???"

"Simple. The reason I first became friends with you was so I could date you."

"Huh???" - I swear my eyes musthave frown twice in size.

"Well.... You were cute.... innocent.... And I always wanted to top in the relationship...... Maybe even steal your... innocense" - He noticed my expression - "But, don't worry!!! I am over it!! I tried topping.... There was this cute boy - Ryeowook.... So innocent.... Wedated for around 3 weeks butthen I realised that topping... isn't really my thing...."

I stared at my friend in horror.

"Sungmin... are you okay?" - He waved his hand in front of my face.

"You disturb me..... And your plan disturbs me.... And your reason for our friendship disturbs me...... And you disturb me...."

"You said that twice..."

"That is how much you disturb me....."

"So are you in?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope" - Heechul smiled. Suddenly his phone rang. - "Oh my!!! I forgot that I had an appointment with Hongki!!! Sorry, Sungmin-sweetie... I have to go." - And he was gone.

I stared after him.

Damn..... did I actually agree to this...?

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Honestly, I am embarassed.... I have been sitting with this chapter for ... around a week and it's not even that big!!!! And it wasn't spell-checked!!!!

Also I wanted to add Heechul so badly!!! What do you think of him????

And of the chapterin general??

I have a few questions too.

1) Does anyone know a performance where all 15 members of SUJU are present? I know that on their 1st Asia tour, Henry was part of the Don't Don performance..... But that's only 14 members.....

2) Did anyone see SuJu live or in real life? And did you take any pictures??? It would be nice if you could send me some pictures if you have them...

So anyway... sorry for not updating in such a long time..... Hope that you can forgive me....

Feedback is appreciated as always~