Eunhae 1: Lifeless walls of the bathroom

Imperfect people

Donghae's POV

I skipped off happily and quickly got into my dad's car. You know, I would never get ovet the black leather seats my dad has. They make him seem..... rich.

"So, why are you so happy?" - I the radio only to find the weather being broadcasted. I decided to leave it on anyways - I had a tendency to enjoy something making noises in the background. People talking, music playing, cars passing by - it wasn't important. As long as something was making noise. I think that this weird of mine comes from my love for dancing. Give me a beat and I can pull any move off.

"You know..... school started..... new people...... new teachers...... I am no longer the wimpy freshman I used to be...... this year our dance club will be taking part in the dance competition and I will most likely be the lead dancer!!!!!!" - i broke into my happy dance except it wasn't really working in the car..... My dad chuckled.

"Well, congratulations.... I am so happy to see you making use out of yourself."

"Me too" - You can call me stupid, ugly and wimpy but you can't deny that when you see my dancing you don't want to be me.... Ok, maybe you can deny it but then you are a liar.

Next day

I was rushing to school like a crazy dog chasing a duck. My dad apparentely had a meeting and left earlier than I planned. So I was stuck with no car and no money to buy a bus ticket which only left me with running. I had dance practice in the morning and after school. During my freshman year we only had it after lessons but since an important competition was coming up we were planning to practice like crazy.

Finally I reached the building that I was supposed to call home but chose not to. I have already memorized the way to the dance studio by heart and quickly rushed towards the stairs that led to my sacred room.

I pushed the door open..... only to find the music already blasting and a guy who I did not recognise dancing to it. And boy was he good. He was so natural. 

He was amazing. And judging by the smirk that was playing on his lips, he knew it. My bad slowly slid off my shoulder and fell on the floor.. The people around me were about as awed as I was. All except Hoyeon who was standing by the mirrow pleased with the reaction the club got.

When the music stopped, the young male striked a pose before going to the side of the room to dab his sweat with a towel.

Suddenly ALL the people in the room started clapping and rushed over to the newbie. I felt a pang of envy rush to my heart as I watche the new guy give highfives and be praised by every person he passed. I clenched my jaw before picking up my bag and procceeding to the side of the room which wasn't packed with crazy fans. I took off my shirt and put on a more comfortable one for dancing. 

Hyoyeon - a senior and our club's captain made her way to the middle of the studio and screamed : SHUT UP!!! EVERYONE CIRCLE UP!!!"

She could be scary if she wanted. Everyone hurridely gathered around her except for Mr. Popular who joined Hyoyeon in the middle of the room.

"Ok.... Everyone, this is Lee Hyukjae but please call him Eunhyuk. I saw him dancing yesterday and asked him to join our club." - Everyone cheered but Hyoyeon just glared making it clear that she wasn't finished. - "He has agreed to join our club." - Cheering again. I rolled my eyes and Hyoyeon glared once again. - "But on one condition." - It was quiet  before Hyo-noona continued - "He wants to dance a duet with.... Donghae" 

My eyes were probably as big as saucers but since I was standing at the WAY back nobody seemed to notice. I felt myself shrink. Hyoyeon looked around.

"Is Donghae not here today? If he is skipping, I am going to ki-" 

"He's here" - The guys in front of me stepped aside to reveal..... well me. Hyoyeon calmed down her rage and I swear I saw the Eunhyuk guy's face light up for a second before looking back at Hyoyeon.

"Donghae, what are you doin back there? Come here!" - The guy behind me pushed me and I stumbled a bit forward before being pulled over to the middle of the room by Hyoyeon. I slightly bowed to the new kid and he bowed back. Now that I have found out that Eunhyuk-shi wanted to dance a duet with me - meaning that in his eyes I was good - he didn't piss me off as much anymore.

Hyoyeon quicly went over to the boombox and Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. Eunhyuk smiled at me and started dancing. Being the slow guy I am I only joined him after 5 seconds.

When we finished the routine everyone was clapping and Eunhyuk with a smile rubbed my back in an attempt to tell me that I was awesome. Which is true cause I am.

Hyoyeon quickly found her spot in between us and put her arms around our shoulder's.

"That was beautiful.... So, Eunhyuk, I take it you are in?" - Eunhyuk nodded curtly and Hoyeon breathed out a relieved sign - "Good, then we found ourselves the lead dancer"

Everyone cheered but I couldn't comprehend anything. I wasn't going to be the lead dancer...... My dreams and hopes were shattered. people started pushing through to congratulate Eunhyuk. I stumbled my way to where my bag was lying and put it over my shoulder.

I made my way towards the exit before being stopped by a "Donghae-ah" and Eunhyuk's hand on my shoulder.

"Could you please wait for me?"  Wait, huh?

I turned my head around to throw Hyukjae the best glare I could and knocked off his arm before exiting the studio and leaving a hurt and confused Eunhyuk behind.

And the 10 minutes I had before school would start I used for crying my heart out to the lifeless walls of the bathroom.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating in a while....... Hope you enjoy the chapter^^