Mysterious illusion

A special guest.

 

I've never seen a person like this ever in my life. Seems like he cares for nothing in this world. He may look emotionless but I can feel a slight of depression in him. To me, it seems like- or rather it feels like something from him got taken away. His eyes look so lifeless and aimless, everything around him appears to be black and white.
 

 

I woke up early as usual, but was still sitting on my bed, not wanting to get out from this comfy area. I glanced around, realised that it was only 6am. I thought it's already 9 o'clock! No wonder Vanessa, my roommate, was still wandering in her dream land. Suddenly I just felt like going out for a stroll and hunt for food. Usually I don't go out at this timing but an hour before the lesson start. I lazily walked towards bathroom to wash up and then grab my favourite red hoodie before I left my dorm.

 
   The weather today is freezing cold, felts like it was going to snow in any second. I kind of miss Singapore's muggy weather even though I did enjoy the cold weather in Seoul. I slowly walked down the street, admiring the beautiful scenery and the quiet street. Not much people were on the street but there were still a few office lady or business man rushing to their work place.
 
   Feeling a little hungry, I continued my walk and looking for something nice to fill my empty stomach. A sudden anxiety filled my heart and mind, I turned to my side for a quick look. A guy in black walked past me in a really slow pace. He was wearing a black beanie, black hoodie, black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. The only colour that can be found on him was black, just black. His gaze was locking at a vanishing point in the air, aimless and lifeless. Perhaps he felt my gaze, he turned his head slightly and glanced at my direction for a few seconds. I fought back the urge to turn away and continue to glue my eyes on him. I widen my eyes when I saw him slowly vanishing in front of me. I doubted anyone actually saw this because they was reacting normally. Am I the only one who can see him?!
 

 

  I could not concentrate during any lesson throughout the whole day in college. My mind was full of his mysterious side profile and lifeless orbs. He was covered by black fog before he disappeared.. What was that? Maybe it was just an illusion. It MUST be. I need to change my spectacle soon, I guess the degree had increased. I shrugged and head back to my room after the school had ended.

 

 

edited on 2013, 30th of May

by xinyeah aka xJ27th