Remittent

Heart Problems

 

I crashed my lips into his cherry plump ones. I miss the softness of our first touch, his addicting sweet taste; If I didn’t need oxygen the thought of detaching from it would never cross my mind. I don’t own him but I wanted him to be mine, I mean who wouldn’t? His existence should not be possible he was too damn perfect.  My whole body, my soul called to feel his warmth. It’s a biologic need so I why should I deprive myself for it? I couldn’t contain myself, like I was possessed by some kind of demon, it was his fault for being so ing desirable, his beauty should be banned because it causes chaos. He didn’t kiss me back immediately, he must be shocked but then he began kissing me back too. He did it with such intensity and passion that I couldn’t help but wonder if he liked this as much as I did. I moved my tongue, I explored the contours of his mouth, and we fought for dominance. I wasn’t giving up without a fight so I bit his lower lip.

 

“Bad girl” he muttered but not detaching his lips. I moved closer to him, grinding my hips to his crotch. I began his delicate milky neck, his one hand was wrapped around my waist, and the other one travelled to my gluteal areas. I was beginning to his pants when he bolted away from me.

 

“I don’t think I can do this”, he told me.

 

“What? Why ? Because I’m not pretty enough? Because I’m not Minho?”

 

“I cant take away your ity”

 

“I love you Taem, I want you not Minho. I never even liked him in the first place. It’s not right but it feels right. I wanted to stop it but I couldn’t.” I started to cry. What is it about confessing that scared me?, maybe the fear that It wouldn’t be reciprocated. Taemin looked at me with pain in his eyes. He hugged me, his scent filled my lungs. I couldn’t stop crying so his shirt got soaked with my salty tears. 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....

I woke up with a pair of hands hugging my waist. He was snoring softly, his chest rising and falling peacefully. I want to wake up to this scene every morning, nothing can even compare.

This was not possible.

 

I carefully removed his hands and left the bed quietly. I looked back at the sleeping angel before shutting the door slowly.

 

He can never be mine.

 

Who am I kidding?

 

 I’m just plain Lee Shinye, deprived of beauty, of chance, of love.

 

Now, I am deprived of a brother.

 

I was walking with my head bowed down, I didn’t notice someone was on my way. I bumped at Jinki – Oppa.

 

“I didn’t know you stayed. What happened with you two? Is your one sided love finally over?”

 

I shook my head. “I think our sibling bond is over. I confessed to him but I didn’t get to hear his answer.”

 

“Oh, so what’s your plan?”

 

“Not a clue. What are you doing up so early?”

 

“I had a nightmare”

 

“The world ran out of chicken?”

 

“Worse”

 

“The universe ran out of chicken?”

 

“Is that really all you see me as? Someone who couldn’t stop eating chicken? Honestly Shinye, did it ever occur to you that I’m a guy?”

 

“What’s up with you Oppa? Of course, see you as a guy.”

 

“But not the same way you perceive Taemin, you think that I’m just a squishy Tofu leader. I want to change that since you will never have a chance with that mushroom”. I flinched at his words, it was the truth but it sting so much that I couldn’t even maintain eye contact. I felt my eyes beginning to water; droplets of tear fell one by one to the blurring the wooden floor.

 

He enclosed me in his chest. His touch was gentle, it made me feel secured.

 

“I can be your guy, not the same way as Taemin or Minho. Maybe even better”.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mianhe for the dull chapter. It's not going the way I planned it to be.

Review starts tomorrow.

I have to remind myself that SHINee world isnt my only world.

But it's my favorite. 

Be my world Taemin -ah?...

Impossible.

So i'll just ship 2min.

2min ftw!!!!