B R E A C H

Heart Problems

 

Chapter 5

 

B        R        E        A        C        H

                My heart was pounding so violently as if it wanted to burst out of my chest. If it wouldn’t kill me I could have just easily grabbed a sterile scalpel and carve that damned organ out myself. After that, I’d cautiously place it in a kidney basin with my gloved hands and beg for the person who owned it to proficiently guard it with his life.

 

I would die.

 

It was the perfect way to go.

 

 

             I pulled away from him; I regretted doing so, the detachment somehow seemed that a part of me that I didn’t even know got shortly amputated. His dark eyes are impossible to fathom and they were me in like black holes. Can seconds be further subdivided? If yes, it is too damn long, almost as though it had been sustained.  The way his eyes focus, the light breathing of his nose, the twitching of his plump lips, the greasing attempt of his tongue, the swallowing effort inside his neck, the rise and fall of his chest, everything was vivid beyond reason.

       

The euphoric atmosphere suffocated me, I just know that I’m about to get dragged harshly to hell. Maybe, a winter was approaching I didn’t want to pick.

 

 

“For a that’s quite beyond imposing”, a smirk was painted in his face. I stared at him wide-eyed.  “What?” he said again, still smirking.

 

 

“What the bloody hell was that for Taemin?”

 

 

“You said you wouldn’t touch my hyung. Wasn’t that the deal? With me fixing your kinkiness instead of Minho?”

 

 

“I don’t remember sealing that deal”

 

 

“You sealed it with a kiss awhile ago Shinye or is that even too gentle for you to concede? You never cease to surprise me, who are you really?”

 

 

“ Aren’t you scared? We are not blood related but still…..”

 

 

“, homouality, gluttony, abortion, , drugs. This society is forcing us to suppress ourselves. I’m ing tired of it. We will forever be hushed so why not just make miracles in the shadows.” Angst was evident as he spoke. I’ve never seen him like this. He didn’t seem like the sunny Oppa I grew to love.

 

 

“Do you really think that I’m in love with your hyung?”, I wanted to come clean and let my feelings fire away.

 

“If it’s not love then what is it? Lust? That’s even easier to fix”

 

“Why do you like him?”

 

“Why do you?” He shot back.

 

“He’s hot”

 

“I would know, he hasn’t shown half of his hotness beyond the mattress”

 

“What else?”

 

“He gives a hell of a ”

 

“And you think girls can’t give you that?”

 

“You want to give me one?”

 

I swallowed. His aphrodisiac moans last night consumed my thoughts. I desired to give him pleasure, I desired him to give it back in return, yes more no less.

"But i'm not hypoventilating at the moment"

 

"Stop using medical jargons"

 

“Fine, is giving you one  part of the deal?”

 

“I thought you said you never sealed that deal. Shinye, what else are you hiding beneath those innocent eyes of yours? Well it depends in your level of kinkiness, what you want from Minho, I’ll give it to you”.

 

“Is your boyfriend cool with your pursuits? I thought you’re mad for him”

 

“The exact reason why I’m willing to do this. I don’t want to tell you this but I feel threatened of you. If minho didn’t have a slight interest in you, he could have brushed you off quickly but he is letting you touch him.”, - * Baboya Taemin, has he not heard Minho’s reputation as a hyungwhore?*

 

“I don’t think so Taem, I think he enjoys skinship more than anyone else, even with guys”

 

“You think too much. I got to head back, we still have to record for the chapter 2 of our album.”

 

“Wait”, he turned back, his eyebrow raised in question.

 

“Kiss me again,” I breathed.

 

" First , kindly explain what hypoventilation has to do with all these"

 

"Lets just say that bj is a literal intervention for hypoventilation"

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Gail I’ve got gigantic news”, I excitedly squealed at her. I couldn’t wait to tell her all about last night.

 

“As gigantic as the photos of 2min kissing spreading across the web?”.

 

Taemin’s been kissing that frog again. He was still wearing the same clothes when he left me breathless last night. It shouldn’t bother me, I’ve seen them do worse. I’ve heard them moan for each other with lust glinting in their eyes but 2min is K-pop’s OTP. Shawols supported them, rooted for them and I was a rock in the whole 2min scenario.

 

“SM is fixing it, Taemin is now the new guy in WGM. Minho, it said is dating Suli. According to this, Minho’s mystery girlfriend which is secretly you my friend broke up a month ago”, she’s reading from her Ipad mini.

 

“Well that was fast”, I commented.

 

“Did you hear me just now Shinye? You are off the hook with Minho but Taemin is in freaking We Got Married! Promise me that you won’t kill yourself tonight chinggu. Swear to it”, she was serious. She knew I’ve been dying inside and this news would prompt me to consider death as an option.

 

“I swear I’m not going to kill myself, besides WGM is scripted. Everything will be a lie and my brother is gay. I bet he wouldn’t even look at her if he didn’t have to.” –

 

 *My lies, my sorrows*

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I walked to the SHINee dorm, the vicinity was swarming with reporters, cameramen flashing their cameras hoping for a snapshot of the rumored couple. I entered through the back door; Taemin had given me a spare key that I always hoped to use in a situation completely far from this.

 

“Can I talk to my brother Minho Oppa?”, Of course the love birds would be nesting in Taemin’s room.

 

He nodded and before he left the room he spoke up and told me “ We are not officially together anymore Shinye, sorry for being a bother to you”.

 

“Are you kidding Oppa? I was never more delighted to be the flaming charisma’s mystery girlfriend”.

 

He nodded and pulled the door.

 

“What’s up Shinye?” Taemin said when the closed door replaced the back of his hyung. I slowly went to the door and locked it.

 

"Is my little sister having a hypoventilation?"

 

I just nodded.

 

 

 

..............................................................................................

Giving a is not really an intervention for hypoventilation. I just kind of used it literally because purse lip breathing if you are hypoventilating help people with respiratory acidosis. Children with this condition are instructed to blow on bottle and bubbles. 

 

First day of school, it couldnt be more monotonous.

 

I got it so bad.