Photography!?

21 days.

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

“where the am I ?” I thought. Non of the shops looked familiar. I was glad I wasn't still in those hospital clothes or I would have looked like some sort of mental patient. I looked around and thought “I'm hopeless!”

“ ugh!” I slammed my fist against the wall and seconds later leapt back in pain” Yah!” I whimpered.

“Is there something wrong?”His voice was soft and calm.

“Huh?!” I looked up to see a cute,handsome man looking at me in concern.

“Are you okay?!” he asked again.

I was going to reply but my stomach grumbled and my face turned a bright pink with embarrassment

“I see you're hungry!” he said as if all his questions had been answered. He out his camera around his neck and he grabbed my hand and led me towards a restaurant.

 

“ I'm so sorry. I didn't introduced myself.” The silent man suddenly exclaimed nearly causing me to choke. “I'm D.O Kyungsoo. Call me D.O”

I swallowed my food with a big gulp “ My name is Byun Baekhyun please call me Baekhyun.”

D.O laughed and said “ Annyeong Baekhyun it's very nice to meet you. Where are you from?”

“I'm from Bucheon,!”" I replied as I drank my bubble tea.

“Wow that's very far from here we're in Seoul!” D.O's comment nearly made me choke again1

 

“S..Se..Seoul?”I coughed

“yeah,”D.O replied a bit confused.

“Wait. This isn't so bad!” I said realising were Chanyeol was last seen was last seen.

“Excuse me?”

“never mind.” I replied as I started to shove my mouth with food again making D.O laugh.

“Umm...Waiter two coffee's please.” D.O said when we both finished eating.

 

“Are you interested in photography?” I asked.

“Yeah!”D.O said as he pulled the camera up and snapped a shot of me.

“Th..That's exactly like....never mind.” I trailed off and my happiness took a dunk. It pained my heart every time to think of him. Chanyeol. I remembered I had bought him his first camera. That was when he decided to become a photographer. But his dream still went on incomplete.

“Oh.” D.O's voice seemed a little down but that was the least of my worries right now...