Sehun the troubled maknae.

21 days.

 

D.O's pov

 

“Coffee...YAH!” The waiter dropped the coffee straight onto Baekhyun's lap

“YAAH! It's so hot!”Baekhyun screamed as the young waiter bowed his head in apology. “I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!”

“No. No. It's okay,” Baekhyun reassured the boy who looked close to tears.

 

“So. Sehun first day?!” I smacked Sehun on the back and Baekhyun looked over surprised I knew the boy.

“D.O hyung!” He leapt and gave me a hug.

“Sehun this is Baekhyun he's my new friend.” I replied and I could tell Baekhyun's face lit up when I said that.

“Annyeong Baekhyun hyung.” Sehun greeted

“Annyeong Sehun.” He replied and then he turned to me and asked “ How do you now each other?”

“Oh me and Sehun we share a house with Suho hyung. Isn't that right Sehun?” I asked but Sehun had just had a change in emotion from happy to angry.

“Suho hyung is the reason I have to work!” He folded his arms which was sign he was angry.

“Do you have somewhere to stay?” I asked Baekhyun,changing the subject and he shook his head.

“Hyung come and stay with us!” Sehun had had another mood swing and he was nearly on top of Baekhyun with happiness.

“Umm. I guess so.” Baekhyun replied a bit Unsure.

“Yay!” Sehun got up and started doing his happy dance.

Oh god!” I muttered under my breath.

 

“Sehun table 5,”

“Bye. See you later Baekhyun hyung!” Sehun waved goodbye to them and walked away.

“Nice I 've known him for two months and he didn't say good bye to me!” I muttered.

Baekhyun didn't hear me over his laughter because Sehun had just walked into a girl pouring coffee down her shirt.

Baekhyun couldn't remember the last time he had laughed this hard. It was too long ago.