Kai's inner anger!

21 days.

D.O s pov

 

I walked down the stairs. Kai was watching tv. He was wearing a shirt which read  " I am awesome."
 
 
  I decided I didn't want to give him a piece of my mind after all, because all that was going through my mind was the picture of  Kai's abs. I turned around and started to walk away when.
 
 
"Hey alien eyes," I turned around to see Kai looking up at me.  "Aren't you gonna apologise?" He asked.
 
 
"For what?" I replied acting confused.
 
 
"You know for dropping coffee on me." Kai said a little bit of anger in his voice.
 
 
"Excuse me I don't recall," I teased Kai.
 
 
"Upstairs. When I woke up!" Kai shouted.
 
 
"Ahh yes that incident ." I said in a rather posh accent.
 
 
"Well?" He asked.
 
"Well?" I replied.
 
 
"Aren't you going to apologise ?" Kai asked again.
 
 
"For what?" Teasing Kai was fun!
 
 
 "You alien eyed bastard! You're pissing me off!" Kai shouted as he threw a pillow at my head. Kai was mad. But he had crossed the line!
 
 
"What the !" I screamed as he threw a bottle at my face.  "Yah!" I massaged my nose.  
 
 
"I made the coffee to say sorry for yelling before!" I threw something at Kai I wasn't sure what it was but it made a squeak when it came intact with Kai's face. "Suho hung told me what you had been through to get here so I wanted us to start again! Ugh"
 
 
Kai threw a rose at my face from the vase. Again and again till he ran out of roses.
 
 
"My how the tables have turned! You're out of roses," I stuck out my tongue. He shrugged and threw the water from the vase onto my face. Covering me with petals!
 
 
Kai rolled onto the floor laughter.
 
 
 "Yah! My first impression of you was right! You're just a horrible bastard!" I shouted as I strolled out of the room leaving Kai gawping after me.
 
 
If I didn't know better I would say I'm falling for Kai but I was too angry to find out. All Kai wanted to do was play. Well two can play at this game!
 
a/n: hey back again! Only because someone reminded me that it had been three months since I last updated so here is my update! Hope you enjoy it!
 
comment and subscribe!