Apologize?

21 days.

D.O’s pov:

 

“So D.O he’s been through alot please give him another chance. please for your hyung.!” Suho pleaded

 

“Okay hyung. I’ll give him another shot for you. I think i’ll make him a coffee.” I got up and made a coffee and with cream I wrote Enjoy!

 

“Suho hyung, I’m going to wake Kai up,”I ran upstairs holding the coffee carefully making sure I didn’t spill it. I walked into the room and opened the curtain.

 

Kai gave a little groan and rolled off the bed without me noticing. I turned around and walked straight into Kai. The cup dropped onto the floor smashing into tiny pieces and the coffee splattered across the floor.

 

“Yah hot!” Kai jumped up and down trying to wipe the coffee off his shirt with his hand which failed and made it spread further.

 

“I’m so sorry,” I apologized.

 

“Yah your eyes really aren’t big enough.!” Are they?” I opened my mouth to reply but Kai grabbed his top and pulled it over his head.

 

I felt the colour rise too my cheeks as I looked at Kai’s tanned brown abs “I never blush why now?” I thought as i kept my head down and picked up the broken pieces of the cup and rushed out of the room. Leaving Kai too mutter curses behind my back.

 

I ran into the bathroom and looked onto the mirror and though “OMO~ I’m bright red! WHY?” But then worry conquered my head “What if he saw me? Omo~omo~ Wait why was I so worried?” I looked into the mirror my face was tinged with pink at my cheeks. My thoughts were stopped b a  knock.

 

“D.O are you okay??” It was Suho. Thank you god or more like Guardian angel hehe. I pulled open the door “Kai’s really angry. He said you did it on purpose. Anyway i got him a shirt but he’s still fuming. I Think you should go too speak to him,” Sometimes i look at him and wonder how can someone with such a shy looking face talk so much?

 

“Yeah okay hyung.” whatever that feeling was it was gone now. At least for now. I had locked it in the smallest part of my heart.

So it wouldn’t happen again or so I hoped

 
A/N: i'm soo sorry for the late update but i did warn you i didn't know when the next update would be but here it is.
Kyungsoo sounds like the devil or something at the end so evil hehehe
i hope you liked 
because personally i think i stink at writing so chec out my other stories:
 
i hope that you will like them subscribe and comment so i know how to improve!!!!!
LOVE'S all my subscribers
 
 
always stay by my side!!!
by until next time!!!