first impressions count!

21 days.

 

 

Suho's pov:

 

I turned out the radio too break the silence in the car. Kai was too busy looking out of the window too talk.

 

I parked the car in front of a huge house and kai presumed this was the right house, so before I had finished parking he jumped out and ran to the house.

 

Kai frantically pressed the doorbell over and over until D.O opened the door with a confused expression . He opened his mouth to greet Kai but Kai cut him off and shouted

 

“Out the way alien eyes!” and he pushed D.O out of the way and ran into the house.

 

“Oh god..” I muttered as i got out of the car and ran towards D.O who was screaming at kai.

 

“Excuse  me! Get out of my house!! “

 

“You are excused your excellence!” Kai bowed from upstairs.

 

“Ugh Suho hyung why is he here?”D.O screamed “He’s horrible!”

 

“He’s looking for Baekhyun!” I said

 

“I am not horrible. Have you seen how y I am? Maybe your eyes aren’t big enough.”Kai shouted in anger nearly falling his own feet.

 

“Why you! Ugh wait Suho hyung, Baekhyun just left with Sehun!” D.O turned to me after finally deciding to ignore Kai.

 

“I’ll tell Kai,” i whispered as i ran upstairs too Kai. “Hey Kai,Kai Baekhyun isn’t here right now! he just left with the maknae. He’ll be back in a bit.”

 

Kai sighed and sat down on the bed. He had been searching for Baekhyun that he didn’t even get any sleep.

 

“Suho hyung i’m going to sleep.” Kai yawned.and climbed onto the bed Baekhyun used last night.


“Sweet dreams.” I said as i closed the curtains and the door making the room completely dark.

 

 

A/N: i told you i'd update soon!! well here it is i hope you like it because i D.O. do!!

honestly i don't know when the next update will be but fingers crossed it will be soon.

I laughed when i was writing this i hope you guys will too!!! lot's of love your

Happyvirus!!

see ya!!!