Gone?!

21 days.

 

Kai's pov:

 

“ Mrs Byun? How's Baekhyun,” I asked.

“oh! Yes he's fine, Kai. He's just resting.” Mrs Byun pointed at the room numbered 88.

“ Can I go see him?” I questioned

“I guess so, but if he's asleep don't wake him.”

“ Yes ma'am!” I saluted Baekhyun's mum and opened the door with one hand and in other I held flowers.

“ Yah! There's no-one here,” my scream alarmed every one in the department. I dropped the flowers and ran into the room. I searched for him until a gust of wind came through the window blowing my hair everywhere. I looked out of the window to see a ton of towel’s knotted together to make a rope to climb down from.

I shook my head in disbelief . I couldn't believe the extent to which people went to for love. But then again I didn't know my turn for love was still to come.

***

“Don't worry Mrs Byun. The police said they are doing everything under control. Plus I'm going to look for him myself!” I declared as I gave her a bracing hug. I stood up with my head raised high to be known as Baekhyun's friend and walked straight out of the exit. Ignoring every gossip comment

about how insane that man must be to run away. “ In real life it's not Baekhyun who's insane it's you. You don't understand how much Baekhyun loves Chanyeol. He's lucky to be sane right now. If you were in his place you would have lost your mind long ago.” I thought as I pushed past all the news reporters and police officer's to make it too the street. I looked around helplessly " where are you Baekhyun?” I shouted as I ran down the street. I didn't really have a plan “ This time,” I thought “ I'll do it your way Baekhyun. I'll let the wind guide me.”