Chapter six: School

Such a prayer

 Chapter six of Such a prayer by: Geekygurl13 

Chapter six: School


"I'm home, umma," Miyoung said as she entered the house. 

"Welcome home," her mother greeted from the kitchen. Miyoung walked to her room and changed out of her uniform to pink and yellow t-shirt and white shorts. She walked up out to her room and entered the kitchen. 

"Umma, do you need help with anything?" Miyoung asked. 

"Ani, just go rest," her mother replied. Miyoung nodded and walked to the living room but stopped when she saw something on the table in the kitchen. It was a bag. She looked inside and it looked like her school uniform but male version.

"Umma," Miyoung said.

"Yes?" 

"What is this?" Miyoung's mother turned around and saw the bag.

"Wat is this?" Miyoung asked.

"That's Sehun's uniform. He's going to school with you," her mothet tol her her.

"Wait, Sehun's going to the same school as me?" Miyoung asked.

"Yes, he's going to tomorrow. I hope you're not mad," her mother replied.

"I'm not. I'm a bit happy," Miyoung told her. "Speaking of Sehun, where is he?" Miyoung asked as she sat down on the chair.

"Daeho came home early today so he and Sehun went to the park," her mother told her. 

"Oh," Miyoung said. 

 

Miyoung walked to her bedroom and sat down. She didn't have any homework. She didn't have anything to do, she decided to go somewhere. She stood up and walked out of her room. She walked into the kitchen.

"Umma, do you know which park that Sehun and Daeho went to?" Miyoung asked her mother.

"I'm not sure but I'm guessing the one aabout a block from here," her mother replied, "are you going there?" 

"Yeah, I'll be back in a bit," Miyoung replied.

"Alright, be careful!"

"I will! Bye!"

Miyoung walked to the nearest park that was about one block away from her house. She stared at the park and saw 2 boys kicking a soccer ball. Miyoung walked over to the field. She knew it was Sehun and Daeho so she walked oer the the bench and sat down.

Daeho kicked the ball towards Sehun but Sehun wasn't watching. The ball slowed down in front of Sehun.

"Sehun, what are looking at?" Daeho asked. Sehun turned his head towards him.

"Is that Miyoung?" Sehun asked while pointing to the person. Daeho looked over there and saw a girl. 

"Noona!" Daeho shouted. Daeho waved. Miyoung waved back and shouted, "Daeho! Sehun!" 

"Yeah, it's noona. Wanna go to her?" Daeho asked Sehun. Sehun nodded then they both ran towards Miyoung. Miyoung stood up. 

"Noona, what are you doing here?" Daeho asked.

"I got bored so I decided to come here," Miyoung answered.

"By yourself? Do you know how dangerous it is walking home to here? Do you know there could be pedos around this neighborhood? Do you know what they could do to you, espicially since you're wearing shorts?" Daeho scolded his older sister. Sehun stared at him weirdly while Miyoung chuckeld.

"Shesh, when did you become over protective of your older sister?" Miyoung asked as she ruffled her younger brother's hair. 

"Since you started wearing shorts in plubic," Daeho replied. Miyoung chuckled again. Sehun watched the siblings. Why couldn't he have a family like that?

"So you guys wanna go back home?" Miyoung asked. 

"Do you, hyung?" Daeho asked Sehun.

"Uhh... s-sure," Sehun replied. 

"Aright then, let's go home. Make sure you grab your soccer ball, Daeho," Miyoung said. Daeho ran off to get his soccer ball.

"Do you know that you're going to school with me?" Miyoung asked Sehun. Sehun looked at her and nodded.

"Are you scared?" Miyoung asked earning another nod from Sehun. 

"Don't be too scared alright? I'll be helping you, so will Jongin, Luhan and his friends," Miyoung explained to him. Sehun nodded. They both waited for Daeho to come back then they went back.

 

"Sehun..." Sehun slighty opened his eyes and found Miyoung smiling at him. 

"It's time to go to school," Miyoung told him. Sehun opened his eyes widely. 

"Come on, your uniform's is in the bathroom. You can go change in there, wash up as well, alright?" Miyoung told Sehun. Sehun nodded. 

"Come downstairs when you're done," Miyoung told him before leaving the room. Sehun sighed.

"I hope I can do it," he thought to himself. 

 

"Everybody meet our new student, Oh Sehun," he teacher told the class.

"Annyeonhaseyo~" the students said. Sehun bowed.

"A-annyeonghas-seyo, I'm Oh S-Sehun," Sehun stuttered. Some people giggled because of his stuttering or they giggled because of the cuteness. 

"Please take a seat beside Jang Sookyung. Miss Jang, please raise your hand," the teacher said. Sookyung raised his hand. Sehun looked at the teacher and the teacher gestured him to sit down. Sehun hesitatedly walked to the desk and sat down. Some gils looked at him and stared at him and drooled over him.

Sehun was scared. Because of the school and THE GIRLS who kept staring at him. Miyoung watched from the back. 

"I hope he's okay," Miyoung thought.

 

"Sehun!" Miyoung said as everybody left the class. Sehun looked up. He looked terrified. 

"What's wrong?" Miyoung asked with a worried face. She sat down on the chair beside Sehun.

"Those girls kept starig at me," Sehun told her. 

"Hey, it's alright. Those girls are staring at you only because you're cute," Miyoung told Sehun. Sehun looked at her. Miyoung smiled at him.

"Hey, you kids," Miyoung and Sehun turned their heads and man.

"You two are suppose to be at lunch," the man scoled them. Sehun started to get scared.

"Hahaha, very funny Joonmyun oppa," Miyoung said sarcasticaly.

"Ahaha, so is this Sehun?" the guy who's supposely named Joonmyun,. 

"Yeah, Sehun this is Joonmyun and my friend, Kim Joonmyun. Oppa, this is Oh Sehun," Miyoung introduced. Joonmyun walked over to Miyoung and Sehun.

"Hello, Sehun. Do you like the school so far?" Joonmyun asked Sehun. Sehun nodded, Joonmyun smiled. 

"Alright, I have to go back now. I only came here to give the teacher something but since he isn't here, I'll give it to him later," Joonmyun told Sehun and Miyoung. Then he left. Miyoung turned to Sehun.

"Come on, let's go eat," Miyoung said as she rabbed Sehun's hand. Sehun nodded. Then they went to the cafeteria.

 

"We gotta hurry," Miyoung said as she started to walk faster.

"W-why?" Sehun stuttered.

"MIYOUNG-AH!" someone shouted across the room. Everybody turned their head to the person who shouted her name or at Miyoung. Miyoung groaned. She turned her head and saw Minji waving at her arm, gesturing to sit next to her. Miyoung groaned again and went to the table with Sehun trailing behind her.

"Hey, Miyoung.... and who's this guy?" Hana asked. 

"This is Oh Sehun," Miyoung told her. 

"Wait, isn't he that kid he was at the bubble tea shop that Mr. Byun yelled at?" Hana's friend asked. Hana looked up and down at Sehun.

"He is, gross," Hana said as she flipped her hair. Miyoung looked at her and slightly glared at her.

"Why is he here? He's so dirty and weird," one of Hana's friend. 

"YAH!" Miyoung shouted as she slammed her tray on the ground. Sehun was panicking. He held on to his tray tightly.

"What? I'm telling the truth," Hana's friend said.

"Miyoung, we'll let you sit but he can't," Hana told Miyoung ask she pointed at Sehun.

"Why not?" Miyoung asked.

"Cause he's a freak," Minji replied. With that, Sehun dropped his food on the ground and ran off. 

"Sehun!" Miyoung shouted. She turned back around and glared at the girls.

"Just sit, Miyoung," Hana told Miyoung. Miyoung looked at Minji.

"Just sit. I'm sure he's fine," Minji reassured Miyoung.

"Are seriously going to be like this?" Miyoung asked Minji. Minji shrinked back.

"Well? Answer me," Miyoung told Minji. Minji didn't look up, she continued eating. Miyoung rolled her eyes and bent down on the floor and picked up the tray. She grabbed the carton of juice, a sandwhich and a cookie. She got the same thing from her tray then left.

 

"Sehun?" Miyoung said as she peeked on teh rooftop. She looked around and heard sobbings. She closed the door and walked around. She found Sehun at the corner of the roof, with his knees up to his chest. Miyoung felt guilty for not protecting Sehun.

"S-Sehun?" Miyoung stuttered. He didn't reply. 

"Sehun, can you talk to me?" Miyounga sked. Sehun looked up and wiped his tears. 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you trouble," Sehun told Miyoung.

"No no no, Sehun. You don't have to apologize, I should."

"I'm such a freak," Sehun ignored what Miyoung said. "I came from a family who didn't love me. I was homewless amd stupid. I don't talk or do anything. I'm so useless. I hate myself for it." 

"Hey, don't say thaht. You are not usless ir stupid. Even if you came from a family who didn't love you but, you have me, Daeho and my mother who will love you. You will be loved by many and I'm sure of it," Miyoung told Sehun. She continued.

"Whoever tod you thet, they don't know what's it's like to be you. Not everyone understands what you're going through. People judge you by your past, they don't know what happened. People judge too fast. I understand, I went through the same thing but in a different situation. I have hated myself once but everybody does once in awhile but for a certain reason. Some people don't understand. I think when you hear that someone likes you for the first time, you can begin to like yourself. And when someone accepts you for the first time, you can start to accept yourself a bit. You begin to face your fears with courage." 

Sehun kept quiet, he listened to the words that Miyoung said. He then started to cry again.

"Huh? Why are you crying?" Miyong was shocked. She looked around for a napkin but Sehun stopped her.

He pulled her in for a hug and he started to cry on her shoulder. Miyoung smiled gently. She rubbed Sehun's back while he was crying. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Then Sehun let go. He wiped his tears with his sleeve. Miyoung got out the sandwhich and gave it to Sehun.

"Here, you need to eat. You're too skinny," Miyoung told Sehun. Sehun nodded and thanked her. Miyoung took out her sandwhich and started to eat as well while looking below. Sehun stared at Miyoung. He stopped staring when Miyoung gave him his cookie and juice. 


New character... Kim Joonmyun (Suho)

Joonmyun is the sweetest, caring guy in teh school. He's rich but he doesn't brag about it. He is teh student body president. He is liked by many teachers, students, parents and many people. He is role model to all the students. He is also placed in the top 50 in the school. Joonmyun also watches out for Sehun a lot, as if Sehun was his kid.

 

Hello~ I apologizing for not updating for like 2 months (I hate writer's block). Anyways, I hope you liek this chapter. Then you for not unscribing and waiting... or you guys might have even forgotton this story. Well anyways, yesh, bye~