Chapter three: That's how they met

Such a prayer

 Chapter three of Such a Prayer By: Geekygurl13 

Chapter three: That's how they met


"Miyoung!" Minji shouted. Miyoung turned around and saw Minji running towards her. Both Minji and Miyoung was thirteen. 

"What is it?" Miyoung asked as Minji reached up to her. 

"Do you want to go with me and Hana and the others to get bubble tea?" Minji asked her. Miyoung loved bubble tea. She's like obssessed with bubble tea.

"Sure," Miyoung agreed. Minji then dragged her to Hana. Hana was the queenka of the school for a young girl. She was rich and perfect. The kingkas was Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O. (Do Kyungsoo), Suho (Kim Joonmyun), Luhan, Kris (Wu Fan), Xiumin (Kim Minseok), Chen (Kim Jongdae), Tao (Huang Zitao), and Lay (Zhang Yixing). Their group is called EXO. Most of the time, kingkas are suppose to be mean and playboys but they're just really nice boys and some of them never had a girlfriend before.

"Annyeong Miyoung," Hana greeted. Miyoung slightly bowed at her. Hana actually hated Miyoung but she was just being two-faced, as usual. 

"Shall we go?" Minji asked. The others nodded. Soon they arrived at bubble tea shop.

"Sup, Miyoung," Baekhyun said as he went to their table. Baekhyun's parents owned the bubble tea shop. 

"Hey," Miyoung answered. 

"Hi oppa," one of Hana's friend said.

"Hey," Baekhyun said before he turned his attention towards Miyoung, "what do you want, Miyoung?" 

"My favorite," Miyoung told him.

"The chocolate flavor?" Baekhyun asked as he raised his brow. Miyoung nodded. Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Of course. So what about you guys?" Baekhyun asked the others. They told him and then he went off. 

"Miyoung, how does he know you?" one of Hanas' friends asked. 

"I'm Kai's cousin and Kai's Baekhyun's friend," Miyoung told her. They nodded and started talking about shoes, dresses, make up and boys. All of those things that Miyoung hated. Miyoung excused herself to the bathroom. She took out her phone and dialed a number.

Person on the other line: Yeoboseyo?

Miyoung: Umma, it's me. In 15 minutes, call me and tell me to get home.

Miyoung's mother: Why? Are you with Hana and Minji again?

Miyoung: -sighs- Yep

Miyoung's mother: You know you could have just said 'no'

Miyoung: I know but we're having bubble tea

Miyoung's mother chuckled and then said, "alright. I'll call you in 15 minutes." Miyoung smiled and then hung up the phone. As she came out of the bathroom she saw Baekhyun. Baekhyun gestured her to come to him. Miyoung walked up to him.

"What?" Miyoung asked.

"You're getting your bubble tea for free," Baekhyun told her.

"Again?" Miyoung asked, disbelief. Baekhyun nodded.

"W-why? I should pay," Miyoung said as she pouted.

"Nope, you're getting it for free," Baekhyun told her.

"B-but--" 

"No buts," Baekhyun told her, "now go or else I'll take back the bubble tea," Baekhyun told Miyoung. Miyoung sighed and walked away. Baekhyun smiled and shook his head.

Miyoung went back to her seat and sat down. She started to drink her drink and she started to daydream.

 

Sehun was walking around, earning looks from people. He was wearing dirty jeans, a dirty white shirt and tore up shoes. He was walking until he saw something caught in the sewer. He walked upt o it and pick up the thing. He looked at it and saw that it was money. He smiled and looked around. It wasn't enough for food but for something to drink.

He then saw a bubble tea shop. He was scared to go in there but he decided to go since he was thirsty and hungry. He walked in there and everybdoy turned their head. Almost everybody gave him a look.

Sehun walked up to the counter. He was scared, he was scared if somebody would yell at him. And someone did.

"Yah! You boy! Get out!" the owner shouted. Sehun looked at jim and held his money. 

"I don't care if you have money! You smell!" the owner said. 

"Appa..." the ownder's son, Baekhyun said, sound a bit embarrssed. 

"Leave your appa to this," his mother told Baekhyun. Sehun was scared, he was trembling. 

"Leave now!" Baekhyun's father demanded. 

"B-but--" Baekhyun's father grabbed the money and ripped it in shreads. Miyoung was shocked. She looked at Baekhyun's father in disbelief. She has never seen him so rude and mean in his whole life. 

"Leave now!" Baekhyun's father told Sehun. Sehun lowered his head and was about to cry. He saw a girl *Miyoung* watching him leave. He then walked out. 

"Such a stupid kid," Baekhyun's father mumbled before going back to the kitchen.

"Appa, you shouldn't have done that," Baekhyun yelled. His mother followed his father. Baekhyun groaned and everybody went back what they were doing. Miyoung watched as Sehun walked off and was crying.

"That boy was realy stupid for doing that," Hana said. 

"I know right. But he was cute for a dirty boy," one of Hana's friend saod. 

"He was, right Miyoung?" Minji asked Miyoung. Miyoung looked at her and have her a glare. Then Miyoung's phone started to ring. She answered it and it was her mother telling her 'to go home.' Miyoung told Minji and the others then went back to talking about girl stuff.

She grabbed her drink and Miyoung walked up to the counter where Baekhyun was. 

"Yah, give me a chocolate flavored bubble tea," Miyoung told Baekhyun.

"You going after that kid?" Baekhyun asked as he strated to make bubble tea.

"What do you think?" Miyoung asked. Baekhyun decided to keep quiet since he knew that Miyoung was upset by the tone of her voice. It was rare to see Miyoung upset but she had the right to be upset. A few minutes later, he was done. He gave it to Miyoung she gave him the money. After that, she left.

Miyoung looked around and was looked in each aleey. She was about to leave an alley until she heard a whimper. She turned around and saw a boy hidden by the trashcan. She walked up to him and shook him. He looked up and Miyoung noticed that it was the same boy from the bubble tea shop. The boy looked back down.

"Uhh... do you want this?" Miyoung asked. He looked at her as she gave him chocolate bubble tea. 

"A-ani..." he said quietly, "I can't--"

"Just take it, I bought it for you," Miyoung told him. Sehun hesitated before taking it and started drinking it. 

"So... what's your name?" Miyoung as him. 

"O-Oh Sehun," Sehun stuttered.

"How old are you?" Miyoung asked. Sehun stayed quiet. Then he told her.

"I don't know...." Sehun said. He was waiting for her to say "you don't know? How can you not know? Are you stupid?" But she didn't.

"When's your birth date??" she asked. Sehun started to think.

"April 12, 1994," Sehun told her.

"Ahh... so you're older than me," Miyoung said. She started to think. Her mother wasn't the type to judge someone by looks. Her mother was really nice so Miyoung thought of something.

"Do you want to come home with me?" Miyoung asked. Sehun looked at her.

"I-I can't," Sehun told her. Miyoung frowned.

"Just come, alright. and I won't be taking no for an answer," Miyoung told Sehun. Sehun hesitated then nodded. He got up and followed her. Miyoung took Sehun to her house, hoping that her mother would let Sehun live in thier house.

"Umma! I'm home!" Miyoung said as she opened the door.

"Hi, sweety," her mother said. Then her mother saw Sehun.

"Who is this young man?" her mother asked with a smile.

"Umma... meet Oh Sehun. Sehun meet my mother," Miyoung said. 

"Noona... can you help me on-- who's this?" Daeho asked as he walked down the stiars and saw Sehun. 

"Uhhh.... Daeho, please give Sehun the left over food from yesterday and give it Sehun," Miyoung told Daeho. Daeho nodded.

"Sehun come with me," Daeho said. Sehun looked at Miyoung. She gestured him to go to her brother and then they left to the kitchen.

"Umma..." Miyoung said, quiety.

"Let's talk about this in the den," her moher said. Miyoung nodded. But she was glad that her mother didn't seem mad or anything.

"Where did you find this boy?" her mother asked. 

"Well... let me started from the beggining."Miyoung told her mother, "I was at the bubble shop when Sehun came in. He wanted to buy bubble tea but Mr. Byun wouldn't let him because he smelled. Nobody denfended him so I got mad. He seems like a sweet boy umma. He was crying really bad. I felt really bad for him." Her mother sighed. 

"So what do you want me to do?" Miyoung's motehr asked. 

"Can we--" 

"Keep him?" Daehon asked as he entered the den. Miyoung nodded. 

"He seems like a nice guy, umma. He seems harmless," Daeho told his mother. Their mother sighed. 

"Alright, just for tonight and then tomorrow I'll talk to him about his backgeound," his mother. Miyoung smiled and so did Daeho.


 

New character! Here is one of my top 10 biases.... Byun Baekhyun!

Byun Baekhyun is Kai's and Miyoung's friend. He was one of the people that Miyoung trusts the most. Kind. Generous. Sings and dances very well. He's cheerful and bright. He likes to socialize with people. His eyesmile is what girls fall for. He is told that he looks like a puppy. Plays with Daeho alot. His parents own a bubble tea shop. 

 

Ayo wassup! I'm back! Like this chapter? Hope you do! 

So here's a question:

Will Miyoung's mother keep Sehun? What do you think?

Comment below! *if you want*