Chapter five: Living in the house

Such a prayer

 Chapter five of Such a prayer by Geekygurl13 

Chapter five: Living in the house


"So, Sehun is going to live with us from now on?" Daeho asked Miyoung. Miyoung nodded. 

"Alright then," Daeho said. Miyoung, Luhan and Kai just went to pick up Daeho from his soccer practice. Sehun had gone home with Miyoung's mother. 

"Hey kids," Mrs. Kim said.  

"Hey umma / Mrs. Kim / Auntie," the kids said as they put their sweaters on the closet hallway rack. 

"Where's Sehun?" Miyoung asked. 

"He's in the guest room," her mother told him. Miyoung nodded. 

"Honey, I'm going out for a bit, is that okay with you?" her mother asked. Miyoung and Daeho nodded. 

"Where are you going?" Miyoung asked. 

"I have to go to a doctor's appointment," her mother told her, "dinner is on the table. Give some to Sehun, alright?" 

Atfer that, she left. Miyoung walked into the kitchen and saw the cooked, homemade food her mother made.

"Smells like Heaven," Daeho said as he kept on sniffing the air. Miyoung chuckled and ruffled is hair. 

"It does," Kai said. Luhan nodded, agreeing with Kai.

"Daeho, can you get Sehun?" Miyoung asked. Daeho nodded. 

Daeho walked up to Sehun's new room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened with Sehun wearing new clothes

"Come eat, my mother cooked something good for us," Daeho told him with a smile. Sehun nervously smiled at him and nodded. Daeho gestured him to come out of his room and go with him to the kitchen. Sehun followed him and arrived at the kitchen.

Luhan, Kai, and Miyoung was sitting down at the table. Daeho took the seat beside Kai and there was one more seat between Miyoung and Luhan. Miyoung patted the chair next to her to signal him to it down. Sehun walked to the chair and sat down. He picked up the fork and stared at the food. There were agujjim and jajangmyeon on the table.  He stared at it and his lips.

"Eat it, it's for all of us," Miyoung told him. Sehun reached for the agujjim and put it on the plate and continued to grab some more. After getting some jajangmyeon, he started to eat. He didn't engage with the conversation that Miyoung, Daeho, Luhan and Kai had. 

"So Sehun-sshi," Miyoung started, "do you like the food?" Sehun looked at her. 

"N-ne," Sehun stuttered. 

"Sehun," Luhan said. Sehun turned to look at him. 

"Call me hyung, alright?" Sehun nodded, "n-ne, hyung," Sehun said. It has been a long time since he called someone "hyung." 

"Me too," Kai said as he raised his hyung. Sehun nodded at him. After that, Kai and Luhan went home while Daeho, Sehun, and Miyoung was at home. 

"Sehun," Daeho said. Sehun looked at him. 

"Can I call you hyung?" Daeho asked. It was going to be the first time someone was going to call Sehun a hyung. Sehun nodded and nervously smiled.

Sehun walked around to look at pictures. He looked at the pictures and noticed that there was a man and another boy. He was about to ask Miyoung something but he noticed that she was asleep. 

"Daeho..." Sehun said quietly. Daeho looked up and saw that Sehun was loking at a picture.

"Who's those the man and the little boy?" Sehun asked as he pointed to a picture. Daeho smiled bitterly at him. Daeho walked up to Sehun and looked at the picture. 

He pointed to the older man and said, "that's my father," then he pointed to the younger boy, "and that's my hyung." 

"Where are they?" Sehun asked. Daeho, again, smiled bitterly, "their in a better place." Sehun thought for a bit, "Heaven." 

They both heard the door open. They both turned around and they saw Mrs.Kim.

"Where's Miyoung?" she asked. Daeho pointed to the couch. Mrs. Kim looked at the couch and saw Miyoung asleep. 

"Okay," she whispered, "get ready for bed, alright?" Daeho nodded.

"Oh yeah, Daeho," she said, "can you find Sehun some clothes?" Daeho nodded and gestured Sehun to go with him. 

Sehun followed him to his room and looked through the drawers and found some clothes. 

"Sorry hyung, it's not the typicle sleeping clothes but I hope it'll do for tonight," Daho told him as he handed Sehun his clothes. Sehun thanked him. Then Daeho left the room. 

 

"Morning umma," Miyoung greeted as she sleepily walked into her the kitchen with her uniform on.

"Morning, Miyoung," her mother greeted. Daeho was on by the table eating breakfast. Miyoung sat across from him. Minutes later, Sehun enter the kitchen. 

"Morning hyung," Daeho greeted.

"Good morning," Sehun told him. 

"Morning," Miyoung greeted. Sehun greeted back.

About 10 minutes later, Miyoung and Daeho went to schoo. Sehun continued to eat his breakfast quietly. Mrs. Kim sat across from Sehun. 

"Sehun-sshi," Mrs. Kim said. Sehun looked up. 

"Would you like to go to school?" Mrs. Kim asked Sehun. Sehun stared at her.

"I-I would but...." Sehun didn't continued.

"But what, Sehun?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I haven't gone to school in 3 years. I forgot how school works and--and--"

"Sehun, if you want to go you can. I'm not forcing you. But you do have to school someday or else something bad happen to us if you don't go to school. It's illegal for a kid not to go to school when they're suppose to," Mrs. Kim told Sehun, "you don't have to go like today or tomorrow, you can go--"

"Mrs. Kim?" Sehun interrupted. 

"Yes, Sehun?" Mrs. Kim asked. Sehun took a deep breath, "Can I go to school tomorrow?" Mrs. Kim looked at him.

"Are you sure? You don't have to," Mrs. Kim told Sehun. 

"No, I want to," Sehun told Mrs. Kim.

"Alright then, I'll get the transfer papers from the school and your uniform," Mrs. Kim told Sehun. Sehun nodded. Mrs. Kim got up.

"I have to go somehwere, Sehun. I'll be back with the transfer papers in an hour," Mrs. Kim told Sehun. Mrs. Kim left a few minutes later.

Sehun roamed around the hallways, kitchen, living room and den. He stared at the pictures. He stared at at the little boy who was Miyoung and Daeho's older brother and their father. Sehun was kind of sad. They had loving parents while he didn't. His parents pretended until the broke. 

Sehun sighed and stared at the picture of the happy family. He didn't even noticed that he was crying. After looking around, he went to the living room and sat on the couch. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.


Hello , Geekygurl13 here !

I apologize for not updating for like a month or two.

I was busy writing my new fanfics and updating my other stories.

So here's my new stories:

A different kind of love story ( Starring Hunhan and OC )

Don ' t go / Butterfly girl ( Starring OC and Xiumin )

I apologize again for not updating.

Thank you and bye ~