Chapter two: His past

Such a prayer

 Chapter two of Such a Prayer By: Geekygurl13 

Chapter two: His past


Oh Sehun was born with good parents until something happened. Sehun and his parents would always be happy. They would always have fun. Sehun went to the poorist school in the neighborhood even though he was rich. The students there teased Sehun. They told Sehun that nobody loved him. Nobody needed him.

"We're a happy family, Sehun. Your appa and I both love you very much," Sehun's mother told him. Sehun was only 6 when this happened. They were always having fun. They were always smiling. It was like they were inside a play They were having dinner when this happened.

"Umma, appa. Why do you guys have so much fun? Are you guys really having? Isn't anything that makes you sad?" Sehun asked huis parents. They looked at him and their smiles faded. With that one question....

"WHO DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING THIS FOR?! WHO DO YOU THINK WE'RE TRYING SO HARD EVERY SINGLE DAY?! GIVE ME A BREAK, GOD DAMMIT!!" His mother shouted as she couldn't hold in her anger any longer. His mother had thrown the dishes down on the ground. She then stormed to her. His father followed her.

"Umma, appa, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Sehun said as he was in front of his parents room. He was crying. He didn't like seeing his parents mad. The door opened and he looked up and saw his father. His father reached out and pulled Sehun's hair. The play came to an end.

Since then, his father never cared about him. His mother would care only for her and her husband. If they ever saw Sehun, they would beat him. They would blame him for everything. Even if, he never knew they were talking about, they would still beat him.

Why his parents became like this? They didn't want or need a child. They could have put him up for adoption but decided not to since news got out and they didn't want to be horrible people. They tried their best to be the best parents. They bottled up their feelings up in there until everything broke loose with that one question.

"Why are you like this?!" his mother assked as she slapped the seven year old Sehun. Sehun fell to the ground. 

"You disgraceful monster! How dare you?!" his father asked as he threw Sehun to the couch. His parents glared at him while Sehun was crying. 

He never had friends. No one cared for him, not even the teachers. He didn't know why he was bullied, abused or anything. The question that ran through his mind everyday was "why was I born into this world?"

Sehun was in his room. He was doing his homework. He looked out his wondow and saw his neighbors. Sehun saw his neighbor (who was the same age as him) and his parents. They pur a hat on him and hugged him. He saw many kids outside having fun and playing around. Sehun looked away. 

There was something that he wanted. Loving parents, a home that no one would ever want to leave. A happy home. A warm place with everyone smiling. Sehun started to cry.

"That was all I wanted. That and nothing else," Sehun thought as he started to cry.

As one year passed by, he was being whipped by his father. Sehun was in the corner, crying his heart out. His father walked up to him. 

"This world is black, just like yours Sehun. There's no hope, no poosibilities that you'll be saved,"his father told him, "no one cares about you.  No one needs you. You're just a boring human being." That sentence would run through his mind everyday.

His father would tell him that everyday. Sehun's father made him listen to those words. His words were so evil and his voice was filled with hatred. His father would carved those words into him.

Before he knew, it started to seem like the truth. Even if Sehun would reach out ius hand for help, if he wanted to be saved, he was afraid. He didn't like people to look at him with indifferent eyes or eyes of hate.

"Sehun!!" his father yelled from his office. Sehun was scared but he went to his father's office. 

"You! You got a bad grade in school?! How dare you disrespect us?!" his father screamed. Sehun was about to run but his mother grabbed his hair. Sehun turned around and kicked her in the leg. His mother fell on the ground. Sehun ran outside while his father was chasing him. Sehun ran to his neighbor's house and pounded on the door. His nieghbors' mother opend the door. Sehun immedaintly hugged her leg.

"S-Sehun?" his neighbor's mother said, shocked. 

"Sehun!!" Sehun's father yelled. His father saw him and ran up to him. His father pulled Sehun's hair. 

"Yah! Mr. Oh!!" his nighbior's mother shouted.

"You stay out of this!" Sehun's father told her. The other neighbors ran out after hearing the comotion. They called the cops. Sehun was sent to the orphanage while his parents was sent to jail.

The beating didn't stop. Sehun was beat up by the other orphan kids. 

"You're so stupid!" one of the orphanage kids told Sehun. Sehun was in the corner crying. They kept throwing paper balls, food small rocks at him. Finally, they all left.

Two years later, when he was 10, it was around mid-night when this happened. Sehun was staring out the window. Just then, something burst inside of his heart. He couldn't think straight. He grabbed his jacket and ran out of the orphange home. He just wanted to move, to run.

"Why am I doing this?" Sehun asked himself while he was running, "Maybe I want to hurt myself or to feel better." Sehun ran as far as he could. He didn't even stop even when he couldn't even breathe.

Before he knew it, he was lost. He started to wonder around. Soon, he became homelss. He didn't have a home. 

Nobody smiled at him. Everybody gave him looks. He lived on the streets for 3 years. Looking through trash cans for food and clothes. He didn't take a shower. He was never allowed in public places to eat.

But once he wnted bubble tea, his favorite. He found money on the ground. He went inside of the buuble tea shop and that's how he met her. That's when his life changed.


Annyeonghaseyo! I ish back! How do you like the stry so far? Well, I hope you do like it! Don't be silent readers, comment, if you want. Well this is Sehun's past. Please do comment and subscribe!