Chapter 3

My secret admirer's diary

At school

Rring!!

Recess time.

I stood outside Seohyun's class.She was my best friend.I waited for her so we could for rest together. 

Five minutes passed and I could barely saw Seohyun."Where is she?" My eyes caught a sight of Choi Minho;Seohyun's classmate.Maybe I could ask him.

"Minho,do you see Seohyun? Is she still in the class?"

He stopped."A..aa..Seo..Seohyun?? Oh..I..I think I saw her went to cafe with Yoona,Jessica and the other.." Minho rubbed his head awkwardly.

My eyebrows raised.*Why does Minho look awkward when he's talking to me? "

"Oh,thanks" You muttered and left the awkward boy.

Huh,Seohyun left me...again.She rather joins Jessica's group than me.Never mind.Now I've lost my appetite.

I sat on a marble bench in the corridor and looked at the white porcelain water fountain accross me in the lawn.

Then,I looked at my hand.The white diary.I smiled.From now on,I would always bring this diary wherever I go.

I opened it ;continued my reading..

=========================================================================================

          My sister always starts writes her diary with 'Dear-Diary' thing.

          That is so....girlish.Oh,I forgot.She's a girl.

          Know what? I saw her today..my secret crush.She stand outside of my class,waiting for her best friend,Seohyun.

          She always waits for her.Then,they go recess together.

============================================================================================

 

Oh,this boy is in a same class with Seohyun?

 

=============================================================================================

          Aisy..I myself confused.How can I has crush on her?

          I,the smart,cute,totally good-looking boy has crush on the messy,not up-to-date girl like her??

==============================================================================================

 

 

He said I'm a messy girl !?! Not up-to-date !?? Yaa!! this boy.....I continued to read.

 

 

==============================================================================================

          ..but,her smile..

          never failed to win my admiration..

          Her friendly gestures make me feel calm whenever I look at her.

          Well,she don't look too messy..

           She's beautiful.

===============================================================================================

 

 

I can feel my lips formed a smile.Ah! that's so sweet!

But why he don't write his name.I want to know who this boy!

 

 

 

At a hidden corner nearby the bench you sat on.

 

Onew,Jonghyun and MInho are peeping on you again.They saw you sat on the bench and read the diary.

"Huh,I was shocked when she talked to me just now. I thought she wanted to asked me about the diary."

Onew and Jonghyun turned to look at Minhoin horror."She talked to you?!What did she said?!"

"Don't worry,she just asked me about Seohyun.I bet she don't know yet about....."

Suddenly, your soft yell interrupted their conversation. "Yaa!! pabo! stupid boy.What don't you write your name in your diary?? I wonder who you are.."    

Those boys saw you hold the diary infront of your face.

You smiled softly at the diary.  "Who are you?"

 

Onew's POV

"Who are you?" I heard she said softly at the diary.

Who is he? I smiled.

It's Taemin.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is chapter three.

sorry for the bad grammar.

i'll update soon.

Comments are <3 <3 !!