Chapter 10

My secret admirer's diary

 I was reading the diary as I walked to the school.Well,you know,the dangerous habit of mine.

 

============================================================

 

            She said to Seohyun that she wants to get married when she's 25 years old..

            I'll wait for her.

 

============================================================

 

He also knew when I wanted to get married ? Huhu~ so embarassing..

I've arrived in front of my school's gate. Quickly,I tidy up my hair and my uniform.

Maybe my secret admirer was watching over me now..Huhu~

I walked in the school compound as graceful as I could,glaring everywhere,trying to find my secret admirer.Then I see Key. He was still gave me the death glare.Ugh,scary.

Never mind,I wouldn't ask him about the diary anymore.I'd decided to find him out by myself.

Then,I saw Seohyun.As usually,she was with Jessica,Yoona,Yuri and the others. She gave me a I-miss-you look.

..and I just smiled at her.Maybe before this,without her,I felt lonely.But now,with this diary,I didn't feel lonely  anymore.

I walked in my class and sat on my chair.I opened the diary to read.

=============================================================

 

           This morning,I join Basketball Club's training.

           She's there,too.

            As usual,I was lack of oxygen present whenever she's nearby.

           Suddenly,she accidently step on a ball and fell--on the arms of Minho. I don't know why but..

            ..my heart totally broken.

            Jealous,much?

 

===========================================================

 

Oh ! That incident ! I remembered it !

I walked in the gym and accidently stepped on a ball--and spining like a top.Next I knew, I felt someone hugged me.What a shame !

So,my secret admirer was there,too? Okey,recall back ! The boys that join the training..

-Jonghyun

- Onew

-Yoseob

- Key

- Minho

- Gikwang

- Taemin

- Junsu

- Changmin

- Doo Joon

- and  a few other boys boys but I can't remember them.

Okey, my secret admirer must be one of them who watched the incident.Minho and Key are out of list.(Minho was the one who hugged me and Key was already written in this diary as his friend.) 

When Minho huggged me, the boy must be so sad,or angry,or pissed off..but,as I remember,all of them were laughing--yeah,if I saw a girl fell like a spinning top,I would laugh at her,too--especially Yoseob,Taemin and Doo Joon.

They were laughing like crazy.Yoseob laughed while rolling on the floor,Doo Joon laughed while holding his stomach. Taemin laughed like a witch.

huh, those boys.So,three of them are out of list,too.

The other boys were still  'suspects.'

okey,continue read.Maybe I could get some clues.

 

===========================================================

 

       I got bruises and wounds.

       My friend said I fainted.

       Why I'm being so brave ? 

       Huh,It's all because of her.

 

============================================================

 

Its a short entry.Wae?? Why he got bruises?

Why he wounded?

Why he didn't wrote what had happened?

Why ?

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

When I was walking to the school,I saw _______read Taemin's diary while walking.It had seemed that she'd already fell in love with the diary.

Taemin must be happy if he knew.I took a deep breath.How was Taemin now,huh ?

The incident that  Minho hugged _______  at the basketball training came in my mind in sudden.

 

 *Jonghyun's flashback*

After the basketball training, Taemin sat alone on a bench at the corridor.Minho and the other came.

"Taemin-ah,I'm so sorry for th..." Taemin quickly interrupted him." Well,it's nothing.It's not your fault--and I'm fine."

"Yeah,you're fine.But you don't have to cover up your 'fine' with laughing like you did just now.You look like a wicked witch.So annoying." Key said as he glanced Taemin. Taemin smiled weakly to himself.

Onew held Taemin's shoulder."I think you should told her about your feeling."

"Yes. Send her a small note ! " Jonghyun smiled widely.

Onew's eyes shining brightly." Yes ! and maybe you can write on the note like this:

 

         "  Premise 1 : I love chicken.

            Premise 2 : You're like chicken

            Conclusion : I love you. "

 

"err,thats too....childish,Onew " Key said. " How about this :

 

          " Hey,you so damn beautiful and I'm pretty hot. We can be a good couple.So,what do you think? "

 

"...argh,thats too..." Jonghyun interrupted suddenly. "How about this ?!:

 

            " If you need someone to hug,Just turn around and you'll see me!

             H_G....

            All I need is 'U' !! "

 

Jonghyun grinned at his own idea,thinking how sweet it was.

"Hahaha.. Never mind,friends.I know what I need to do."Taemin said and took a small note.

He wrote on it.:

 

         "Can we meet after this ? I've something to talk to you."

.

..and he started walked to ______'s class.Jonghyun followed him. "I think you must left the notes on her desk." 

" Neh,I know..Why do you follow me ? " Taemin said.Jonghyun grinned widely at him. " To give you support.Aja aja fighting ! "

Taemin laughed."Whatever, Jonghyun.."

In front of ______'s class...

" Taemin,I'll wait you at the outside,okey? " Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded.

When Taemin was about to walked into the class,he saw two boys at ______'s table.

They were trying to tear up her homework books ! What the....

Taemin slammed the door and the two boys shocked." Yaaah ! what are you doing,huh ? !" Taemin yelled and moved toward the two boys.

At the outside,Jonghyun shocked.Why Taemin suddenly slammed the door?Didn't he knew that the door was broken ? It was couldn't be open from outside once it closed.

So, he leaned at the door and look inside.

Eh ?? Who was that ? What they were doing in the class ? Hey ! Why were they hitting Taemin ?! UGH..

"Open this door !! Open this door !! Taemin !! Open this door !! " Jonghyun kicked the door a few times,but the door still stucked.

"ARGHH!" Jonghyun yelled in frustation. Some boys were hitting Taemin--in front of me ! But I couldn't do anything because of this stupid stucked door !

Inside of the class..

" Huh,you skinny boy.Why are you so busy body to know what we're doing?" One of the boy said snobbishly.

"You better put the book down now,or else..." Taemin said bravely.

"  What ? What do you want to do ? Hit me like this ? "He punched Taemin's flawless face.

Then,they started hitting Taemin,one of them punched his face and the other one kicked him until he's lying helpless.

They punched and kicked for a several times.." Huh,skinny boy like you only like an ant for us." The boy said and left.

Those sprankters opened the door and walked out.

"Hey ! What are you doing to my friend ?! " Jonghyun yelled.One of the boy pushed him." Why ? You want me to punch you,too ??".

Then they left.Jonghyun ran into the class and rushed to Taemin.

"Taemin ! are you okey ? Who are those boys ?? why they hit you just now??!"

"They..want to...tear _____'s homework books." Taemin said weakly before coughed.

"Get up,I'll send you to the clinic " Jonghyun helped Taemin up.

Once Taemin got up,he fainted.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR.

SORRY IF THIS STORY IS GETTING BORING.

WILL UPDATE SOON...

AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS.