Chapter 12

My secret admirer's diary

 A few months later.........

 

Taemin's POV

 

Autumn came again.

As usually,I sat on a bench at the park,surrounded by golden-leaves trees..while eating an ice cream.

Well,ice cream contained a lot of calories.It could help to heat my body.

I was an autumn fellow.Every year I would spend my time at the park and enjoying this pricelees view..but this year was different from the previous years.

..because in this year,I was not alone again.

" Taemin-ah,your ice cream is melting...here..take this tissue." _____ said as she gave a tissue to me.

She sat beside me and looked at me while holding her ice cream.I smiled. 

" I'm happy to be here with you. " I said as I took the tissue from her hand.

 

Your POV.

"I'm happy to be here with you. " Taemin said as he took the tissue from my hand.

I just smiled shyly. Yeah,I was happy to be here with you,too,Taemin..

Times flew fast but I still remembered the incident at the hospital.

 

   * your flashback *

 

".......and do you remember that you wrote in your diary that you'll never left me ?? so, wake up now ! please wake up now..."I cried softly beside Taemin,hoping he would hear me and woke up. Minho came closed to me and held my shoulder.

" Minho,why he's don't wake up ? " I cried harder.

" Errr...err..because..the doctor had injected him with sleeping pills..." Minho said as he raised his eyebrows.

I turned to look at Minho."wha..what ? "

Minho inhaled deeply and said, " Taemin had woke up from his coma two days ago..and after that he has faced a few surgeries

due to his head injuries..and he must rest after the surgeries.That's why the doctor injected him with sleeping pills.."

I wiped my tears. " so,he just sleep ? "  Minho smiled and nodded.

I turned around and saw Jonghyun was talking to a doctor and Onew was looking at me while put his hand on his mouth to cover up his smile..

Key said and grinned " It's look like Taemin sleep so soundly.He don't even wake up although you cry beside him "

Jonghyun came and said "______-ah,don't worry about him.Let's go home,now.Today,let him rest.The doctor said,you can visit him tomorrow."

I looked at Taemin for a while.Yeah,let him rest.

Then I moved toward the door and the other followed me.

 

Tomorrow morning...

I went to the hospital with a smile on my face..but when I arrived in front of Taemin's room,my smiled faded.

Suddenly, I felt nervous.My face started reddened.Then,I opened the door slowly.

Taemin wasstill sleeping unconsciously on his bed.I breathed in relieved. Phew~

I sat on the chair.

" I'm so sleepy.I don't sleep at night to finish all my homeworks,so I would able to be here with Taemin for all the day.." I said in my heart as I put my head on the bed,beside Taemin's arm.

I was about to sleep when suddenly I felt my head being rubbed gently. I woke up and looked at Taemin.

Eh ? He was still sleeping. I rubbed my head awkwardly while looked at Taemin with a horror look.

Uh.Maybe it was just my feeling....but then I saw Taemin smiled while his eyes still closed tightly.

Huh, this boy..

"Yaa ! Taemin ! you're pretending sleeping, aren't you ??huh ! " I punched Taemin's shoulder sofly a few time.

He opened his eyes as he knew he was busted and held my hand to avoid my punches while laughing..

.and our eyes met. It was a beginning of a love story.

 

        *end of flashback *

 

okey,back to reality..at the park..

 

Your POV.

 While I my ice cream, a leaf fell on my lap.I smiled.Autumn was totally beautiful,especially with Taemin beside me..

Suddenly Taemin took out his MP3 player from his pocket.He put one of the earphone on my ear,and the other one on his ear.

 The MP3 player played a song.Ah ! 'Sweet dream-Jang Na Ra' ! My favourite song ! Taemin looked at the trees but his lips formed a shy smile.

 

       Its gonna be another day with the sunshine....                           

       haet sal eun na eh chang eul bal ge bi choo go..                    ( the sun rays shine brightly outside of my window,

       ban jjeum noon eul ddut seul ddaen geu dae mi so ga..         when my half-opened eyes are finally opened,

      na reul bah gyuh yo..                                                                          I invision your face and it welcomes me..)

      when we can get together I feel paradise..

      ee bo da duh haeng bok hal soo neun uhb get jyo..                  ( there's nothing that can makes me happier than this,

     ah ma geu rul gguh ehyo ji geum nae gyut en..                              Yes,that has to be right,

       geu daega it jah ah yo...                                                                     beacuse right now you're by my side..)

 

 

I could feel my cheeks were blushing hard now.Yeah he'd wrote in his diary that he wanted to listen my favourite song with me.Now,here we were.

Later,I reached for his MP3 player and played  'Hello-SHINee'.His favourite song.Well I want to be romantic,too.

 

     Eerol ddareul bomyeon na..                                                           ( when I see myself during these times..

    Eeorigineun hangabwa..                                                                     I feel that I'm really young...

    noon apae dugodo hal jul molla..                                                      even with you in front of me...Idon't know what to do..

    Eoddaeokgaedeul sarangeul..                                                         To the people who are in love...

    shijakhago itneunji..                                                                             please tell me how you started to love..)

    saranghameun sarangdeul malhaejweoyo..

   Eeonjenga geunye soneul japa bol na olkkayo..?                       ( will the day I hold her hand ever come ?

   Gameun du noon wi ae kisshaneun naldo wajulkkayo..?             Will the day I kiss her above her closed eyes?)

 

 

The lyrics of this song made me blushing again.Duh..wait,he was blushing too.

 

Taemin's POV

She played my favourite song.haha..

That was so....sweet.I felt I wanna hug her now.

and I could feel my cheeks hot. Wait,they were not blushing right? Ugh.Cheeks,Stop blushing !

 

     hello hello..~~

 

The song still played in our ears as I turned to her. " I'm hungry.Lets go for eat now." I held her hand and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

" Let's go ".she replied.  We walked together as her soft hand hheld my hand.

" _______-ah." I said. " What ?" she asked.

I grinned " Can I piggyback you ? " Her eyes widened." NO !"

" Come on ! "

"NO ! " She laughed as she ran away from me."Hey,wait ! 

I glanced at my diary in my beg before started chased after her.

Thanks,diary.I hope this would long forever.

 

Behind a tree at the park...

 " Can you guys just left the lovey-dovey couple alone ? " Minho said as the rest were peeking at Taemin and _____.

The rest ignored Minho. " Look,they're blushing !" Jonghyun whispered happily.

" Hey,now,they're chasing each other ! " Onew said as he jumping happily like a child.

"It seemed that our idea to give the diary to her was a brilliant idea.Look ! They are happy together now." Minho said....but no one ignored him.

" Why they didn't kissed ? I waited for that moment.." Key said,dissapointed.

" I hope they will be happy forever.." Minho said in his heart as he looked Taemin and ______ ran happily at the park.

 

 

The end.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

well this is the last chapter..

sorry for the bad grammar..

sorry if I've got the lyrics wrong.I just searched them at internet.

Please comment to let me know what do you think about this story.

 btw thanks for the comments.I appreciated that so much.

and thanks for read !