Chapter 1

My secret admirer's diary

Your POV

I yawned."FINALLY! My homeworks completed..oh,i'm so tired ! " I heaved a deep sigh.

I took a glance at my watch.5 o'clock.

Quickly,I keep the book into my beg and slowly walked out from the library.As I opened my locker,I saw a white-coloured book.

"Eh,this is not my book.." I frowned before turned a few steps back to look at the locker.

"Yeah,this is my locker.I didn't open the wrong locker."I take the book carefully and studying it.

White colour? I'm sure this is not mine .I don't like white.Never.

So,what is this book doing here? I mean,how this book got into my locker? There was someone put it in my locker?

I gasped.Someone had opened my locker! Yaaah!

I looked around suspiciously.There was no one here.But,wait. I could feel someone was watching over me..

"Oh,come on! There was no one here..there's no one here.."I tried to shrug the feeling off but my heart was pounding badly." It's just my feeling.." I said again."There's no one here.." Once again,I was trying to calm myself but my legs started trembling..

I looked back at the book with a horrified look "..Eh? "  There's a small note stuck together behind  the book..

 

               "This is a diary.Read it.PLEASE read it.P/S:sorry for open your locker without your permission."

 

Read it?? A diary?? The sender dont write his name on the note.Why he wants me to read it??

Yaaaa!! I must go home now,or my mother will cut my head off and cooks it for dinner.

I keep the diary in my beg and run out from the locker room quickly.I hope I could reach home before 6.

 

At a hidden corner

"Yaa! Dino head,lower your head down.I can't see anything."

"You,chicken..lower your voice or she will hear you."

Jonghyun and Onew tried hardly to peep you.

They saw you found the diary in the locker.They saw you took out the diary then they saw you suddenly look panic..

I's quite funny,seeing you Then,they saw you put the diary into your beg and quickly run out from the locker room like a cockroach.

Jonghyun turned to look at Onew."She had took the diary.It's very good."

Onew shook his head."It is not good enough.I hope she will read it.

"Of course she will read it" Jonghyun said in his heart as he looked at you ran quickly and dissapeared from his view.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi.

this is chapter one.

Sorry if  this chapter sound lame and boring.This is just a beginning.

okey.I will update soon.