02

My crush has a boyfriend

 

 

*BUZzz…………. BUZzz………….BUZzz-*

                               

 

 

“Ughh, five more minutes. I’m too sleepy” you said as you turn-off the alarm which is still ringing.

“Yah! Yoohee wake up. It’s already 6am. Your class will start at 7am. Get up now or else you will be late on you first day.” Your mom shakes you and taking off the sheets on your bed.

“araso, araso” you stretched your arms and as you go inside the bathroom.

Once you finshed taking a bath you grabbed the uniform that your mom gave you. “It’s not that bad.” You said as you observed yourself infront of the mirror.

“Aigoo, our daughter looks great with that uniform” your mother fangirling over you.

Okay Yoon Hee. Today is your first day. Be sure to enjoy and don’t forget the things I’ve said to you araso?” your father said as he kissed your cheeks.

“Yeah appa. I’ll be going first. Bye appa, umma” you finished your milk and kissed your parents.

 

~(O.O~) (~O.O)~

 

 

“It’s already 6:30 in the morning. The school is 10mins away from your house. You decided to take your Limo since this is the first day, and you still have to search for your room. Shinhwa is big tho.

 

 

You stood in front of the bulletin and search for your name. *Gu Yoon Hee, Gu Yoon he* you scan the names that are written in the bulletin. “Ow” A tall with a handsome face bump into you and apologize.

“Ow. I’m so sorry “ he bowed “Um, m-my name is Kim Jongin, you can call me k-kai if you want to.” He scratch his neck and continue- “I’m sorry for what happened. A bunch of girls attack me and my friends.”

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t do it on purpose” you smile and accept his apology.

There were 11 boys approaching the bulletin and you noticed the angel-like guy that you met last time. You saw that there are lots of girls chasing them.

You fell into the ground when a bunch of girls run across you. The books that you are holding scattered through the ground.

“Aish, stupid girls” you said as you pick up the books. (Well, Kai was pushed through the crown that’s why he can’t help you)

“Can I help you?” The angel-like guy help you pick up the books. Your heart is racing just now. You can’t believe that he talked to you.

“I-I’m okay. N-no need” you said as you take the books in his hands.

“But thank you anyways” You can’t look him in the eyes because the last time you took a glance on him your hearth started to pound.

“Are you okay?” He said as he places his hands to your shoulder.

“I-I’m really okay, bye” “Okay, see you around” the both of you greeted each other’s goodbye.

 

 

“Who is she?” Sehun asked Luhan

“A new student maybe” luhan grinned.

“Why…..are you jealous?” he said as he wrap his arms around sehun’s.

“Psh” Sehun ignored Luhan. Luhan leaned closer t Sehun and whisper “Don’t worry Hunnie, no one replace you in my heart.” Sehun blushed at Luhan’s confession.

“Hey you two stop that lovey-dovey thingy” chanyeol bitterly scold the coupleand and pulled Baekhyun closer to him.

“Oh, I found our names now” Kai said fixing his necktie.“We are all into one room again” Xiumin the group’s baozi fake sobs.“Nah, Yixing is located in other class” Chen the group’s troll teased Suho. “Don’t fool around me Jongdae” Suho the group’s guardian glared at Chen.“Can we just go to our room now” Kris the group’s face said angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

*Dayum. My room is located on ‘Building B, 3rd floor, I-C’. I’m very, very exhausted. I’ve been walking and running and asking for more than 15mins my gawd. I still have 5 more minutes. Damn this school*

“Uhm, excuse me Miss. I’m Gu Yoonhee, a transfer student. I’ve been looking for my room for 15 minutes now. I can’t find it, this school is so big” you said as you approach a teacher. *She must be a new teacher*

“Oh, good morning Ms. Gu. I’m your homeroom teacher. The head asked me to keep an eye on you since you’re new here. I’m heading now to your room. Just follow me okay?” you nod and follow her.

 

“Just wait here first. I will just settle down the students inside” she went in to the classroom first. *Thank God, she’s so kind. I thought teachers here are very strict. I hope she’s not.*

“Okay class, sit down first. I’m Park Jiyeon. I’ll be teaching you Math and we’ll be together during HR.”

The students are starting to whisper when they noticed a girl behind the door.

“Ow, I’m sorry. Ms. Gu you can come in now.” She said as she make her way to you. “ So this is Ms. Gu, she will be your classmate for the intire school year.” “Ms. Gu will you please introduce yourself to your classmates” Ms. Park beamed. “Annyeonghaseo, I’m Gu Yoonhee. Please take care of me” you said as you bowed.

“You can sit now Ms. Gu” ……… “you can sit beside………….. Mr. Oh? Mr. Oh can you please raise your hand so that Ms. Gu can recognize you” She said as she pointed the vacant seat beside Sehun.

*She’s the girl that Luhan helped earlier, neh?* sehun thought as you sit beside him.

“Annyeong~” you greeted at him cheerfully as he smiled at you back.

“Hi~ you’re the girl earlier right, The one who fell?” He asked as he placed his bag beside him.

“y-yeah” you nod because of the embarrassment you caused earlier.

“are you okay now?” “yeah, a boy with a angel-like face help me”

*Luhan* sehun furrowed his eyebrow “He must be Luhan” Sehun said not taking away his eyes to you.

“Are you two close or something?” *actually he’s my boyfriend* Sehun want to tell you the truth but he decided not to. It’s still early. Besides, only Exo Gang and your parents know your relationship.- “Yes, we’re friends. We have a group called Exo Gang”

*Oww, maybe that Is the group which girls are chasing.*

“and they are in our class too. All of them.” Sehun continued.

*So, that means* you stretched you neck to find we he sitted when you spotted Jongin and Luhan.

“That guy…….” You mumbled.

“Guy? Who? Luhan?” sehun asked.

“aniyaa, k-kai. Yeah his name is Kai. He bumped at me earlier”

“That kai. He’s our friend too!” sehun said as he shifted his eyes to Luhan and Kai which is sitting beside each other.

”You have lots of friends neh!”

“You will have soon too” he said as he patted your back.

The atmosphere is good. You and Sehun are getting along each other. You identified the other members of Exo Gang. They were so humourous especially Yixing or lay and the baekyeol couple.

 

 

 

~(O.O~) (~O.O)~

 

 

 

 

*RIIIIIIIiiiing~ RIIIIIIIiiing~*

 

The bell rang and the 1st to 3rd periods are over.

~LUNCH TIME~

“Hi Yoonhee-yah” a girl with a long-wavy hair with eyeglasses approach you.

*She looks like a doll* your expression is shock. You didn’t expect someone to approach you. 

“H-hello” you waved back at her as she introduce herself to you.

“I’m Sooyeonnie, can I come with you? She said placing her arms around your shoulder.

You’re sooo happy that you already made a friend in your first day.

“I would love to. By any chance, are you with someone or it is just us?” you asked as the two of you walk through the stairs.

You noticed that Sooyeon became quite and said “I don’t have a friend here”

*WHAAAAT? A girl like her?* you can’t believe what you just heard.

“It’s okay you have me. We can be very bestfriend” you said as you rested your head against her.

“Jinjja? Omona, gomawo~” she said as she pulled you the vacant table.

You placed your lunch box to the table and so your spoon and fork. “You’re not buying food?” Sooyeon suddenly asked.

“Yep. I told my parents that I will not buy lunch in the Canteen today. The line is so long, and I want to eat right way” you chuckled to your answer.

“Why are you gonna buy something? Do you want me to go with you? You are going to stand when Sooyeon pulled you to sit down.

“Aniyo, I also brought my Lunch with me. My parents cook for me since I got sick easily” “Is that so? Then I will bring my pack lunch with me every day.

Okay?” you said as you took a bite of your food. “Are you okay with that?” Sooyeon worriedly asked “Sooyeon-ah, nan gwaenchanh-a.”

“Aigoo, I’m so lucky to have you as a friend” She said as if she’s dreaming. “Yah! I’m the one who should say that.” You said as you hit her head “Araso, Araso” The both of you spend the lunch time laughing and getting to know each other more. 

 

 

 

 

<=^(O.O)^=>

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

HunHan fluff <3

 

 

 

 

A4b6zAOCIAEN_nw.jpg:large

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   tumblr_mbj002jjpb1r3iade.jpg

 

 

 

Cr: Tumblr, owner

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

 

 

HIII. Have you seen the Wolf teaser 2? Kai kissed the girl on her cheeks, Our Lulu too :( But It's only a work, neh? PLEAAAASE. DO COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE. thankyou for reading :)) 

 

HASHTAG: MEDYOMADRAMAAKO :( kbye :)