The beginning of the friendship

My crush has a boyfriend

It’s been a week since the first day of school started. Kai wanted to approach Yoonhee but he doesn’t have strength to do so. Ever since Tao asked sehun about this transferee student during lunch time.

 

 

 

~5th day of school ~

 

 

 

“She’s pretty, huh?” Tao was smirking at Kai when he asked.

“Not my Type” Kai ied in his statement. Of course Yoonhee is so beautiful-more beautiful than her past girlfriends or whtvr.

 

“So is it okay if someone asking to go out with her? Hmm?” Kai doesn’t want to tell his friends about his feelings. He wanted to confirm it first. He knows that if he tells them now, they will just to death, which is happening now.

 

 

 

 

~(o.o~)(~o.o)~

 

 

Tao encouraged Kai to say hi to Yoonhee. They are about to step in to the staircase when Tao saw yoonhee. “hey, there she is. Go, and grab this opportunity to say hi at her.” Tao pushed kai away.

 

 

 

“Ah, uhm. Heyy~ yes, Yoonhee.” Yoonhee is with her friend Jiyeon that time. Jiyeon wished herself if she could leave fist.

“Oh, Kai how are you?”

 

“perfectly fine.” Kai said breathing heavily.

 

“you sure? You seems so exhausted. Did you run or something.

 

“Uh-uh yeah. I was running I thought I’m going to be late again”

Yoonhee burst out laughing and Kai joined her.

 

“Is it okay if I walk with you?” Kai asked Yoonhee shyly.

 

“Sure, I would love that” Yoonhee hooked her arms around Kai’s shoulder but she struggled because kai is too tall. She removed her arms and pouted.

Kai noticed Yoonhee pouted so he just hook his arms together with yoonhee’s.

 

It’s really an akward silence when they are walking. Kai didn’t know how to bring up a conversation. Maybe he just ask Yoonhee about school.

 

“So, uhm. How’s…. how’s-“

 

“-how’s what?” Yoonhee cutted kai’s sentence

 

“School” kai finally said it

 

“It’s good.  Actually I’m very comfortable now-” Yoonhee looked at kai and “-would you mind if I want to be-friends with you?” Kai thought he heard wrong.

The girl he likes asked him if he wanted to be-friends with him.

“ No need to asked that.”

 

“So we’re friends now?” Yoonhee smiled to Kai

 

“Yes gull, we are”

 

 

Kai maybe the happiest guy…… today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=^(O.O)^= 

#exo1stwin

#exo2ndwin

SO PROUD OF OUR WOLVES

I REALLY 

REALLY 

LOVE THEM

THEY DESERVE IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~